Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_vote_lcapMoriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_voting_barMoriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_vote_lcapMoriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_voting_barMoriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) Empty
PostSubject: Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet)   Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:19 am

Name: Moriya
Nickname: Moriya-chan
Species: Wood Frog (Episode in Avatar - The Blue Spirit)
Appearance: The female frog was massive, about 6 feet length, 5 feet in width, and 10 feet in height. Her skin was slimy and smooth, as well as showed a base color of dull grey. A pale violet streak went from her forehead to her back, the area in what seem to be her cheeks the same shade of purple. Her eyes kept the normal color of a Wood Frog, golden with the sideways slit being brown, and her feet were webbed a lighter grey than the rest.
Spoiler:
Personality: Moriya is very relaxed and calm, if not sleepy. She tends to dislike too much work and may be lazy at times, swatting away anyone trying to give her trouble while she's trying to rest. She has a good respect for Suwako, always working with him during his plans to get food, get places, or just plain work out her hibernation cycle. Otherwise, she may gain a respect, or she just might see you as a pest to bug her.
Background: Moriya was born the same time as when Suwako was 3. They didn't know each other until the frog seemed to be dismayed one winter, strangely not freezing enough to join her fellow frogs into hibernation. Suwako, trying to survive in the forest at such a young age, found Moriya and decided to give some kindness to the frog, taking some leftover ice that broke off from the other frogs and piling it up on the then-brown amphibian. This allowed the frog to hibernate partially correctly.

When the winter ended, Moriya found the boy at the area they met, who was worried she didn't sleep well. A hop and a "kero" later, Moriya found herself being fed the leftovers of the human, better than flies that the other frogs ate. However, due to the unnatural diet, Moriya grew bigger, and bigger. Maybe it was the really big meats... or maybe it was the nutrition in general. Her coloring changed and her size grew tenfold over the many years... not that Suwako actually knew at first, he though ALL the animals in the Swamp were big. Oh well.

Now, she's carrying the youth on her back, off onto daily life... well, as daily as a seven year old child of the forest and a giant frog could get.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet)   Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Moriya the Giant Wood Frog (Suwako's pet)
Page 1 of 1