Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Sara smiled as he came up next to her," Yes it is a beautifull Sky, i havent sat down to look at one like this since-" She stopped herself short and looked at her feet. That was a long time ago and she didnt want to mention it. Sara's face then lit up as Haydn skipped a rock. " HAYDN! Will you teach me how to do that?! I have always wanted to learn but couldnt." She said jumping to her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Haydn laughed as Sara jumped up. "Alright calm down." He stood up and wiped his pants and picked up a rock. "So what you do is find a flat rock like this one," He spun the rock in his palm "And then you throw it sideways. When letting go you flick your wrist." He did a perfect five skip throw across the lake before the rock actually fell into the water. He handed a flat rock to Sara "You try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Sara smiled as he demonstrated, a flat rock huh? sHe looked around for one, but then he presented one to her. She nodded to thank him for it and turned to throw it sideways. Sara stuck her tongue out a little and chucked it in a sideways motion, as if she was tossing a frisbee. It wissed through the air spinning. Lowering itself lower and lower till it hit the water with a hard splash but it actually did skip once.

She jumped up and down with excitement. Then jumped at Haydn giving him a hug, " DID YOU SEE THAT?!" She asked. Sara enjoyed these moments, her childhood was stripped from her so she lived for these moments where she could return to being a little girl inside at least, and only for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Haydn laughed and covered his face as it looked stupid how hard he was laughing. He was nearly knocked over when Sara hugged him "That was pretty nice for a first try." He hugged her back and let go. He bent over and picked up another rock that wasn't quite that flat and he skipped it four times across the smooth water as the sun set along the water. "You know I used this technique on you right?" He meant about how he threw the cards at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:05 pm

She gasped and then smiled, " That is how you got them to spin like that, accelerating the momentum, causing them to cut sharper and be more precise!" she said with a grin, She guess she did see that. " I use the same technique except i throw at a diagonal motion, " she said slicing across her chest like a X releasing shuriken ( Once again dont ask ) that spun vertically instead of horizontally. She looked at Haydn and smiled cocking her hip out as she smiled and held her other arm that dangles to her left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm

"Yes, Throw it vertically and you have power and a straight path. While if you throw it horizontally you have more control where it goes." He pulled up another rock and tossed it across the lake, this time making it skip in three different directions. He did a motion with his arms like he pulled down with his fist still pointing up. "That you will have to learn on your own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Sara nodded as she listened to Haydn, she smiled and then began giggling. " Wasn't i the one who was supposed to teach you?" She said giving him a bit of a additude. She just smiled and tossed another rock, getting two skips this time. She looked back and Haydn with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

"You will get used to it." He looked as the sun fully set and then looked at his hands. He clenched his fist. He opened them with a compressed rock made of the shadows in his palms. It quickly disappeared though. He has always tried making stones out of the shadows whenever the light catches in his palms. The trick is getting light to cast a perfect shadow for the size of a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Saranade watched as he caught the light in his palm messing with the shadows that the light caused, " That was pretty neat, How good is your bending?" she asked, a key point in thier training that she had planned was trainning with bending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Haydn looked at her and held out his hand upside down and gave it a little shake. "I could be worse. Im only good at show tricks. Like this one." He touched his elongated shadow and then it started to move on its own. It made a dancing motion and then went back to how it was. "I can't do it for long but its a neat trick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next