Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo Empty
PostSubject: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Sara smelled the fresh air as they had finally arrived on the Island. It was still a fairly large Island, one big enough for her master's dojo. she smiled and looked back at Haydn, rather excited to see her sensei once again. " You see, i didnt learn Martial Arts, and Dark Bending from the same person. This is my Bending master and you will show him great respect." She said as she began to walk up to the Island path. unzipping her leather suit.

She wasn't getting naked, only changing into something she could move in a bit more comfortably. The leather suit was tight and hugged her body. So she stripped it. Having on tight shorts and a tank top on underneath. Since her boots were attached to her suit she went bare foot. Feeling alot better she waved to Haydn saying hurry up and walked up the path. Avoiding Earthly objects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Haydn's nose started to bleed as Sara stripped of her outer layer of clothing. He quickly shook off his mind and followed silently behind her. He tripped over a couple of rocks but caught himself before he went to the ground. "You never answered my question. That kinda makes me worried."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Saranade continued walking on the path ," I said you will see." She smirked and walked underneath a tree branch. She grinned as she caught sight of her masters dojo, it was early in the morning, and she knew exactly where to find him. She walked around the building, and there he was. 9 feet tall and huge, Saichi was a very skilled Dark Bender and weapons smith. He had crafted all of her weaponry and a few other assassins. Good money in it too.

She placed her hands on her hips and looked out to see the fella swinging a large hammer at his forge. He always liked to do it in the evening and early morning as it was a bit cooler those days.

" You know, it isnt polite to sneak up on your teacher that way." He said in a deep booming voice. She just laughed and ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him as much as she could. This guy was tall and large, so it was rather hard.

" Sensei Saichi, i have someone i want you to meet, " She said pointing to Haydn. She smiled, " Someone i deemed worthy to train with. Except..." she hopped down off of his shoulders, " We are kinda being hunted. And i knew we would be safe here. " She said.

The man just nodded and walked up to Haydn, looking down on him with a rough looking glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Haydn glared back up to the towering man. His height was tremendous! Haydn was half tempted to high tail it out of there. But he knew that he would have to stand his ground if he wanted to survive. "So you trained Sara huh? I would like to see that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Sara smiled and just shook her head as Haydn replied. Saichi suddenly threw back his head in a bellowing laugh, " i like this one Sara! Better Keep him!" He placed his hand on top of Haydn's head, " First one not to piss his pants."

Saranade just smiled," Yes sir, " She said. She walked up to Haydn, " We will relax today, and start early tommorow" She pulled at his arm, " Lets get you showered and ill see if i can find you something to wear around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Haydn followed Sara's command and followed her, well more of dragged by her. He looked at a couple of training equipment as they walked through the area. "I think I already had a nice bath earlier." He looked around some more thinking that this is going to be worse than death with this training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

She smiled, " Well i suppose that is true, however i think i need to. You can have a look around, and then ill fix something for breakfast." She said while opening a door. It was a bedroom and inside she opened another door. A closet. She took out a kimono and nodded at Hayden. " Dont worry i wont be long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

Haydn shrugged off being left alone in this place. Once Sara was gone it hit him. Right now he was in a strange place with nothing to do to kill the time. He looked around him and started wandering throughout the place. It was impressively big though, that scared Haydn. Then suddenly he bumped into Saichi. Haydn got a large smile on his face "Wanna play a card game?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Saichi was coming in to cool off in the house when Haydn had popped up. The man smiled and let out a bellowing laugh, " Yes i think i shall!" He said. A card game sounded like fun, he had not have many people to communicate with around here very often.

Sara had just exited the bath room, wearing one of her old training kimono's. It was wrapped around her waist tight with a black sash. Red flowers accented the white color. She smiled as she walked past Haydn and Saichi talking. She was glad they would get along.

Saranade walked into the kitchen, and pulled out a duck an from a block she grabbed a knife. In a weapons crafters house, all the blades were kept clean and sharp. She liked that about here, never a dull knife.

She prepared a lunch with ease and delicacy. Roast Duck, Rice, Leeks and a red sauce. Perfect. She smiled as she went to go fetch Haydn and her master, looking down at them from the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:03 am

The card game lasted ten minutes before Haydn got bored of winning. "Royal flush again old man. You sir owe me a drink." He stood up and popped his back, it was killing him for having to hunch over to mess with the cards.

Haydn stepped his way into the kitchen and sat down in one of the seats ignoring the fact that Sara was right there. After all that winning he was quite hungry. He didn't eat at all in the past two days and now he was about to have some roast duck! He knew he wasn't called for food but he knew it was ready. Its some sort of sixth sense with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next