Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:11 am

Sara smiled as she watched Saichi get beat. Instead of standing up with Haydn he sat there, a thinking look on his face and his hand on his chin. He stared at the cards for a while before chuckling himself into a bellowing laugh. " That Lad, he is a crafty one." Saichi said, however he also was just very poor at card games.

He finally stood up and joined them in the kitchen, where Sara served them all there dinner, " Eat up boys! Gotta prepare for tommorow." she said with a smile on her face and a rice spoon in her hand.

And with that, with that spoon she whalloped Haydn across the head, " You mister! Next time you wait till i call you for dinner!" She said with a stern look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:17 am

Haydn rubbed his face as the spoon struck him. "But I knew it was ready!" He made a putting face and then just broke into laughter. He stared at his food for a few seconds and devoured all of it. It was like there was nothing on his plate to begin with at the speed he ate.

"So this is a nice place you got here. Roomy and has got a lot of space for practicing. But I have a question. How much trouble is this training going to be?" He spoke the words In between bites. Even if he was breaking manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:32 am

Sara just held her bowl in front of her and ate quietly and delicatly, a little twirked about his table manners. She just smirked, " I thought you said you could handle it?" She said with a grin. Saichi just eyeing the both of them with his mouth full of duck. He then swallowed and chuckled, " i would be more afraid of her then of me young man." He said then eating more.

She just smiled, stood and served Haydn another portion," Eat it, trust me, you will need it." she said just acting all innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Haydn grabbed the bowl and devoured the bowl if food, this time slower. "I know I can handle it. Its just I don't want to die after just barely escaping death." He pushed the bowl forward on the table and grabbed napkin to wipe his face. He looked at Sara and slightly bowed for the meal he was just given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Sara threw back her head and laughed, snorting a little bit as she slowed. She wiped water from her eye and proceeded to eat a little more then answer Haydn, " If i was going to kill you in training i wouldn't have put in effort to kill you, and risk my life for your sorry butt!" She said finishing her food and piling the dishes in the sink, in which Saichi got up and started to do them. A rule they established a long time ago, she cooks he cleans up. Equal.

Sara then brought out a nice bottle of Sake, and proceeded to pour out three cups, " Saichi makes this himself, it will put you on your butt if you let it touch your tongue." She said giving Haydn a wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Haydn raised an eyebrow "You really want to see me get drunk?" He reached a hand out and grabbed a cup. "Well bottoms up." He took a sip with his pinky and ring finger sticking up. Haydn choked a bit at the kick the sake came with. It was a lot stronger than he was used to, well mostly since he barely ever drank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Sara smiled and took a swig of the bottle, " Well not you, but i on the other hand will love a good getting drunk." She said taking another drink, " No it is just tradition here mainly to have a drink after a meal. She smiled and looked at Haydn, wondering if it was really kicking his butt.

" Your gonna need to sleep well tonight, we start early in the morning." She said, it wasnt nearly bed time yet, but she planned to do some trainingwith herself a bit just to loosen up after that fun expirence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Haydn bent over in his seat and slid his cup forward to get a refill. Once it was full he gulped it all down. He is going to end up with a hang over in the morning if he keeps it up. "So what exactly are we doing for training tomorrow?" He knew he asked this question a bit but he still wants to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:19 am

Sara shook her head, "If i told you now, you would look at me like i was weird." she said taking another swig off the bottle. Saichi then stomped on over swiping the bottle from her hands. She just scowled and rolled her eyes. He chuckled," trust me mister, its strange but effective." he smiled as he put the bottle away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Haydn slouched back in his seat and laughed "Now you've gone and got me interested. What in the hell will make me think that any of you two are any less weird" Haydn motioned a hand to his cup pleading for another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo   What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger || Kyo
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next