Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_voting_barJonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_voting_barJonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jonathon V Eriyana

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Jonathon heard what she had said. There was clearly something wrong with this girl. She had some kind of fear related to fire. There was no turning back now. The fight had gone on too long already. He had to find another way. Jonathon launched himself up onto one of the walls. He ran along the walls, trying to keep balance while the walls kept moving and shifting, almost throwing him off. He finally found her and jumped down, landing besides her. Rather then making fire he just tried to strike her in a spot that would incapacitate her. If he could prevent himself from abusing her fear of fire to win, he'd do so.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Eriyana was crouched down on her knees in the middle of the maze, trying to gather her strength back from using such a strong defense. She started to take deep breaths, calming down and getting her strength back a bit at a time.

She heard a thud beside her and screeched, seeing the boy standing beside her. Her body turned just in time to take the blow to her shoulder. Eriyana threw up her hands, but the sight of him combined with taking the blow to her shoulder disrupted her chi long enough for the earth pillar to launch in her direction instead of Jonathon's. The entire moment caught her off guard, slamming her through a couple of the earth walls she had made, and out into the un-mazeified area of the arena.

Eriyana stood up, being used to taking blows as an earthbender. She decided she had used up too much energy defending, it was either avoid attacks until her energy returned, or go all out with what she currently had...

She raised her fists, ready to show her unarmed prowess
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"Ok then. No bending. Deal?" Jonathon asked, putting his guard up. By this point the blows from the boulders were getting to him. He didn't know how much fight he had left in him. If he was planning on winning this fight, he would have to win now. "This is it...I hope you're ready...Cause I sure am not!" He then ran at her, ready for one last good punch. Smirking all the while.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Eriyana listened to his request, nodding quietly. She sighed in relief, thankful there wouldn't be any more fire for a while. She took a fighting stance and grabbing his arm and sticking her leg out to trip him, taking his momentum and trying to slam him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Her counter worked and Jonathon found himself on the ground...Hard. Gasping again he once again lost all the air in his lungs. This was it. It was over. He climbed to his feet to see if he could keep fighting. It wasn't worth it though. Jonathon smirked at his opponent. "Congrats. You win." Then he collapsed, smiling even when he had lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Eriyana sighed and sat down next to him. "Come on, we have to wait to the crowd and give a good show" She smiled and stood back up, helping him to his feet and waving to the crowd, listening to them cheer.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Jonathon groggily woke up from being knocked out. "Give 'em a show..." He muttered. He was tempted to try and keep fighting, but he'd already given her the match. He looked up at the crowd and waved. "Let's do it again sometime, what do you say. Only next time we skip the bending part and go straight to the fist fight." He said to her, coughing up a few more drops of blood. "...I think I need a healer..."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Eriyana smiled. "Yeah, hand to hand, otherwise I'll have to go nuts on you with earth."

She noticed him bleeding and started to help him walk towards a healer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon V Eriyana   Jonathon V Eriyana - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonathon V Eriyana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2