Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jonathon Montoya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jonathon Montoya I_vote_lcapJonathon Montoya I_voting_barJonathon Montoya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jonathon Montoya I_vote_lcapJonathon Montoya I_voting_barJonathon Montoya I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jonathon Montoya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Jonathon Montoya Empty
PostSubject: Jonathon Montoya   Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm

list]|BASICS|
Name: Jonathon Montoya
Birthplace: One of the Imperail Empires earth kingdom colonies
Current Residence: Wherever he winds up for the night, usually in the earth kingdom
Element: Fire
Pets: none
Weapons: A slightly beat up Katana with a coin dangling from the handle.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: July 28th
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Reading, watching people go by, logic puzzles.
Quirks:Has an eye for acute details
Family: His mother left him at an orphanage shortly after birth so he doesn't know his family.
Character Theme:This Year by The Mountain Goats

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His red hair is kept relatively short, yet is still very much so unruly.  If anyone ever tried to put a comb through it to make it look somewhat organized they got a nice little burn.  
Eyes: He has large innocent child like looking green eyes, a color resembling emeralds.  
Height: He stands right around 6 feet tall, depending on how messy his hair is that day.  
Clothes: He usually wears somewhat baggy clothing, allowing for a good range of motion.  His pants are normally a dark khaki color, even darker at the bottom.  He always has a well worn red jacket on over a ragged t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders.  A sheath hangs loosely over his shoulder and his arms are wrapped in white fabric from the palms to mid forearm.
Skin: His skin is always a faint tan from his wanderings through the Earth Kingdom and has grown rough over time,
Body Type: He's a relatively average build, fairly nimble looking with his shoulder broadened some, though not to foot ball player levels.
Image:Jonathon Montoya Tek517dc58459a078272051

Post-Timeskip:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Jonathon is really laid back, for a mercenary.  Don't take that at face level though.  Despite a laid back exterior, Jonathon's a hard worker.  If he's given a job, he get's it done and done good.  He's loyal to whoever employs him.  He also is very calm for a fire bender.  Rather then trying to pick fights, he attempts to talk his way out of situations that can be talked out of.  Uf things go too far though, he will lose his head and go all out.  
Personal Strengths: "Long fused", quick talker, persistant
Personal Weaknesses: Has a boiling point that can be hit, Really laid back, sometimes stubborn.
Hamartia: Loyal to his employer to a fault.
Personal Hero: No one in particular
Dreams and Ambitions: See all the Earth Kingdom

Likes: Books, Shade, travelling, talking to people, swordsmanship

Dislikes: Orphanages, Power hungry imperials, unnecessary fighting, Rain while on the road, getting lost.

Brief History: Jonathon may as well have been born an orphan.  His mother was poor and not ready to raise a child.  She didn't even expect to have a child after meeting that Imperial soldier.  Jonathon's mother had no idea how to raise a child, so she left him at an orphanage.  She may as well have left him on the side of the street.  The orpahange was terrible to him, trying to make him a 'model citizen', something Jonathon was against.  He had an easier time keeping the orphanage worker's hands away from him after he discovered he could fire bend around the age of 8 when he was playing with some candles.  Of course, the people running the orphanage just tried to push him down even more.  By the time he was 13, he ran away and never looked back.  It was a good time.

At some point in his running he met a wanderer.  A man who wore a wide hat and had a sword sheathed on each hip.  The man was kind to the fire bending boy and let Jonathon travel with him and taught him the way of the sword.  Life was good, Jonathon eventually received his own sword as a gift from the man, along with a lucky coin that still hangs from the swords handle.  Then they crossed the path of some Imperial soldiers.  They accused the man of crimes and he said nothing, in the end they lashed out and tried to strike the man.  The man fought back but the soldiers had him out numbered.  His last words to Jonathon were "don't trust the empire."  He may have said more but Jonathon ran.  The boy went into solitude for about a year until he finally decided to follow in the man's foot steps.  The man was a mercenary, so now, so would Jonathon.    
[/list]
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Jonathon Montoya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Montoya   Jonathon Montoya I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Jonathon Montoya
Page 1 of 1