Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sessi Stein (fire) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sessi Stein (fire) I_vote_lcapSessi Stein (fire) I_voting_barSessi Stein (fire) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sessi Stein (fire) I_vote_lcapSessi Stein (fire) I_voting_barSessi Stein (fire) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sessi Stein (fire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Sessi Stein (fire) Empty
PostSubject: Sessi Stein (fire)   Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Sessi Stein
    Birthplace: Vermilion city
    Current Residence: Vermilion city royal palace
    Element: Fire
    Pets: None
    Weapons: surgical knives, senbon needles

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 5
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: studying medicine, looking at flowers
    Quirks: Hates the dark and being inside. Loves being outside and seeing the flowers when she can. Is very loyal to the fire family like her father.
    Family:
    Grandmother : Tifling Stein (royal Doctor)
    grandFather: Victor Navimore (Master Assassin)
    father: Toriko Stein (Sick)
    brother Nazural Stein (Lives in light nation, hiding from his father)
    mother: (dead) Loren Mendore
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: White hair, long with short bangs. She has two ribbons in her hair.
    Eyes: Left is Red and right is Gray
    Height: 5’3
    Clothes: she wears dresses, all sorts of kinds. She is mostly seen in a white dress with long sleeves. The dress only goes to her knees. Due to her disease she tends to wear things that cover her arms and legs. High black leather boots covering her leg from the sun. She wears a hood at times to cover her face from the light. Black or white gloves. Around her bracelet is a gold bracelet with charms on it. Her father brings her one each time. So far she has twenty on one bracelet.
    Skin: Pale since not being to be in the sun. When touched by the sun it starts to turn red over a few minutes after and hour she will be barely burned as her body doesn’t take sunlight too well. She has a scar on her neck from a cord of where her mother tried to kill her.
    Body Type:
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is a veery kind girl, but hates her mother with a passion. She adores her father and grandmother wanting to be just like them. But she hates being ill and being in the dark, she loves the light and being a fire bender helps her with that. She loves studying medicine, she wants to treat the future royal family like her father has. But her illness makes her weak at times, and she has a hard time in the sunlight. She hates her brother, feeling that he abandoned the family in their father’s time of need. She is strong willed and minded, trying to hold it together when his father feels upset over what happened and how he was tricked. She loves her father, and is doign her best ot help him and learn as well.
    Personal Strengths:
    Medical knowledge
    Herbal and tea remedies
    See’s well in dark

Personal Weaknesses:
    Sunlight – can’t be in it without covering for long
    Easily tired
    Low Iron, has to take pills or eat raw meat that has iron in it.
    Her mother and brother – hates them with a passion

Hamartia: Iron blood problem, anti solar skin, body too tired.
    Personal Hero: toriko Stein
    Dreams and Ambitions: to be a good doctor and heal diseases that haven’t been cured yet. And to be a top fashion designer for royals and nobles.

Studying with her father
    Walking around the royal garden
    Seeing the sunlight through a screen
    The royal family (fire lord)
    Dislikes:
    Darkness
    Her mother and brother
    Anyone dishonoring the royal family
    Being sick

Brief History:

Sessi was born ill, she was born to the Vermilion royal doctor toriko and a merchant’s daughter Loren. She had a bad iron problem with her body and couldn’t be around sunlight. That took a tole on her mother for years. She also got tired real easy to the point she would fall asleep while running. When Sessi was six years old, her mother snapped while her father was away. He came home saving her from her mother choking her to death with a cord. Sessi ended up hurt for a couple days to regain her strength. After that she stood with her grandmother and her older brother at her mother’s trial. She hated what her mother did, and what she wanted to do with the royal family. She was like her father, loyal to a fault and it never wavers. Seeing her mother executed the way she was, didn’t bother her. What made her upset the most was seeing her father so hurt after his wife had toyed with him like she did. Sessi hated her mother after seeing how hurt her father was, but like her he was loyal and wouldn’t let anyone harm his friends whom he considered family. Her brother left never wanting to come back blaming her and her father for their mother’s condition. Sessi ended up being raised by her father, holding the hate for her mother and father inside strongly. But she was still sick, though being sick she would wear hooded and long sleeve clothing that would black out the sunlight on her skin just enough. She would work with her father, learning how to heal taking up tea healing as well since some people didn’t like pills nor the powders her father made. She works hard and studied as much as she could with her father. Growing up around the royal and noble children. She tried her best to hide her illness. But it was hard.

As Sessi got older, she was refined to her bed a few days a week as she was too tired at times. But her and her father were close enough to the cure for her disease. Only thing is, she knew her father was afraid of what it was she could tell. Working with the younger children, and with some of the older ones. She handled everyone with care. Though she would go out to the garden when she could and see the flowers. She loves the gardens, looking up she wanted to travel outside the palace walls and the city. She had never left vermilion.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sessi Stein (fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sessi Stein (fire)   Sessi Stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sessi Stein (fire)
Page 1 of 1