Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Toriko stein (fire) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Toriko stein (fire) I_vote_lcapToriko stein (fire) I_voting_barToriko stein (fire) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Toriko stein (fire) I_vote_lcapToriko stein (fire) I_voting_barToriko stein (fire) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Toriko stein (fire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Toriko stein (fire) Empty
PostSubject: Toriko stein (fire)   Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Toriko Stein (Nickname: Stitches)
    Birthplace: Vermilion Capital
    Current Residence: Vermilion Capital - Palace
    Element: Fire/Lightning
    Pets: Polar Bear dog
    Weapons: senbon needles, surgical knives, duel flame Katana

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Feb 12
    Blood type: B
    Hobbies: cutting people, surgical work. Treating the royal family and nobles whom can afford him. He likes making potions in his spare time. And stitching people up after surgery.
    Quirks: Will kill anyone that gets close to his daughter. Is very loyal to the royal family, and would never stray from their side. What ever the fire lord or his family tells him he does, unless it will harm another royal member. He also has a split personality. One for the assassin side of him called Stein and the other his doctor side called Stitch.
    Family:
    Mother: Tifling Stein (royal Doctor) - fire
    Father: Victor Navimore (Master Assassin) - lightning
    Daughter: Sessi Stein (Sick)
    Son: Nazural Stein (Lives in light nation, hiding from his father)
    Wife: (dead) Loren Mendore
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: see picture please
    Eyes: left red and right grey.
    Height: 6’7
    Clothes: He wears noble attire for not being a noble though. Dressed in black suits, he wears a white trench coat that he had made for him by a designer. He wears a necklace around his neck with a charm for each of his family he has right now. Golden necklace, with a rose for his daughter, a sword for his son, cross for his mother, mask for his father.
    Skin: His skin is pale tan with scars and stitches all over his body. Holding him together a bit.
    Body Type: He has a toned body, strong and isn’t afraid of harming it. He has a well built body that is tough. From a distance is scarier than he is.
    Image:
    Toriko stein (fire) 170092-58562f9966ec10_full

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Toriko is a nice man when around his children and royal family. He has a soft spot for children. Loyal till death to the royal fire lord and the royal family, he would do as they ask no matter what it was. Toriko has a split personality. One is ruthless and cold and the other is kind and caring. Both of which getting their own names. Stitches and Stein. He is a good doctor, studying all the time for healing people as well as his child. But as well as training. He teaches some of the youngnoble children how to fight. But Toriko would drop anything for his children, even if it meant killing his wife. He strives for perfection when doing his work, making sure to treat the royal family and the nobles as best he can. But when he is out on the attack, he is ruthless cold and dark, cutting people up he would stitch them up sometimes with a bomb inside of them. He made sure nothing was left of those whom he was ordered to attack. Toriko though loves flowers, he loves to look at them with his daughter and tell her stories.
    Personal Strengths:
    Surgeon
    Atheletics and acrobatics
    Herbal knowledge
    Speed
    Loyal without a fault
    Personal Weaknesses:
    His daughter and son
    The royal family
    Children (will never kill them)
    Hamartia: Split Personality. Doctor (stein) – Assassin (Stitch)
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To cure his daughter and have his son forgive him. He already has his dream job

Surgery work
    Studying
    Training young children

Dislikes:
    Black tea
    Cats
    Anyone that isn’t royal unless they are related to him
    His wife

Brief History:

Toriko was born to the Vermilion royal Doctor and a master Assassin. He lived with his mother, taking her last name as it was a safty measure to ensure Toriko’s safety. Working hard he trained from a young age to be an assassin as well as a doctor for the royal family. He worked hard, every day working to serve the royal family and learn what he could from both his parents. He wanted to be a doctor mainly for his wife, but instead as he grew he was taken on as both master assassin and Doctor, which made his mother very happy as she continued to work with him. But he started to develope a split personality when switching work, cause he had to act two ways around the palace and his other work.
    When Toriko turned fourteen he was married off at a young age to a woman that was a daughter of a merchant that would bring certain things to the royal family that they asked for. Loren was her name, he loved her so much. Giving him a nice look since he looked order than he was at that age. A few years later after working with his mother more and studying, he had a son which he was happy abot. He had someone to train after his father passed away, he was going to train someone himself. But after a another year, he had a daughter named Sessi. Whom he adored more than anything since she looked like just him and his mother. Made Toriko so happy, but the child was rather ill. She was easily weakened and had problems with sunlight, it would kind of burn her like a bad rash but she had a thing about blood. She needed to get alot of iron in her system like raw steak and liver every little bit. This took a toll on his wife driving her insane to the point he left his wife under the care of his mother, while he took care of their children. Taking care of the fire nation royal family, whom he became friends with the fire lord kind of. Since he grew up there he practically knew the royal family by heart and anything about them that he dare not speak of. But he treated his daughter finding a pill that would help her iron problem, but the rest he was still working on.
    When Nazural turned ten and his youngest was only six. Loren when insane, completely nuts after toriko had went on a mission to kill someone that had threatened the royal family. His wife was trying to kill Sessi and was trying to go kill the royal family. Nazural though sat in the corner doing nothing but be scared, Toriko looked as his wife let go of his daughter, his precious children. Loren screamed at him, how she was going to kill the royal family next. How she only married him to get close to them, so that she could murder them. That she should have married into the family after all the work her family had done for them. But Toriko looked at his wife, as he knew his friend had a family as well. With a heavy heart, as his wife went to pass him. He had no choice the guards had heard. He had her brought to the court where Toriko was the witness and the executioner. No one harmed his children nor threatened the royal family. His mother stood with his children as the hearing progressed. When the verdict was left to him on what was to happen to her. Toriko looked at his crazed wife whom was chained screaming she was going to kill them all. Taking the Katana, he carved out his wife’s heart showing all that she was dead. He didn’t shed a tear in that room but stood there showing his utmost loyalty to the royal family, as they were his family as well. Though he wasn’t noble nor royal, he felt like they were family since he treated them. He kept his wife’s heart preserved in a jar on his desk, reminding him everyday what happens when he fell in love with a woman that should have never been there.
    After that, Toriko’s son left with his mother to treat nobles in the light kingdom. But his son stayed going to an academy so that he didn’t have to come home. He blamed his father for what happened, and his sister as well. Toriko continued his work for the royal family leaving his son with his mother to do what she was ordered to do. He worked for the fire lord, treated the wounds, sick, and training the young nobles and royals in how to fight. While treating his daughter he ended up living on the property of the royal palace, in the guest house that him and his daughter stayed at since she couldn’t leave her room due to the sunlight. Sesssi never blamed ehr father, she was greatful to him, as she would talk to the royal family with her father on night visits when she could go outside. And there he remained, and he hasn’t left the royal family since. He was loyal to them no matter what other royal family wanted him.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Toriko stein (fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toriko stein (fire)   Toriko stein (fire) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:04 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Toriko stein (fire)
Page 1 of 1