Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_vote_lcapWheatfield Mines (open to all) I_voting_barWheatfield Mines (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_vote_lcapWheatfield Mines (open to all) I_voting_barWheatfield Mines (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wheatfield Mines (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

Wheatfield Mines (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

A thickly built girl stepped down from the path leading into the lower ring, looking beside her to see the monorail up above. She walked down for a little while, seeing a mine opening near a large lake. After climbing over a wooden board across the entrance reading "closed", she pulled out a glowing stone. She held it in her hand, making it levitate with her earthbending.

The soft glow of the light followed her as she left into the cave, seeing other glowing gems she had left to help her light the way. In one hand she levitated the glowing rock, and in the other she carried a worn backpack for bringing back whatever she found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Gav Fera wandered the complex tunnels of the mines, searching for anything interesting. He needed the time off for sure, but still, he'd been away from home a while now. He'd head back soon he decided.

He trotted along, making good time toward the general direction of the exit. He didn't want to miss dinner. After all, if he didn't make it, who would?

He turned a sharp corner, beginning to rush now. As he turned another corner he slammed into something, falling forward. He began picking himself up, then realized he had fallen atop a young lady. He froze, speechless.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Eriyana fell forward, she threw up her hands to soften the ground, but didn't do so in time. She fell on the ground, feeling something laying down on top of her. She groaned, thinking she had been tackled by a mugger and was being held down.

She lay there stunned for a moment, having almost landed on her nose. With her eyes closed and face turned to the side, she feigned unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Gav was stunned. He had knocked her out. He jumped up, panicked. "What have I done?!?!"

He took a deep breath and thought for a second, then had an idea. "I'll take her with me! When I get home I'll nurse her back to health as an apology... well, that might be interesting anyway." He bent over and picked her up, accidentally knocking her head against the wall. "Sorry" he apologized, frowning. "I'm such a klutz" he thought.

Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Eriyana groaned as her head bumped against the wall of the mine. She let out a loud groan and tried to continue faking unconsciousness.

She started to think to herself, frustrated. 'For the love of the avatar... he's going to give me a concussion just trying to get me out of here... why couldn't it have been a mugger...'

Her arms moved a bit as the dizziness slowly turned real. She was used to taking punches, but taking rocks and stones to the head and face were not one of her favorite things about being an earthbender. "Uhhhhg...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Gav made his way down the corridor, worrying about the groaning woman. He sure hoped he didn't cause any damage.

He was so busy fretting he almost didn't notice a rumbling noise coming from behind him. He turned around.

"Oh great."

A giant BadgerMole rocketed towards the two benders, oblivious to the small creatures standing transfixed in its path.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Eriyana heard the rumbling, opening her eyes and looking behind them. She noticed the badgermole and gulped, not having a lot of experience dealing with them. She rubbed her head and started to struggle, hoping she could get its attention. "Let me down... I can get its attention"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Gav looked down at the woman in his arms. "You're awake! thank goodness!"

He set her down. "How are you going to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Eriyana growled a bit, still having a sore head. "Yeah, thank goodness" She gently slapped him over the head and turned back to the giant badgermole, seeing it was carving through the tunnel, making it bigger as it approached them.

She took a deep breath and tried to get its attention. She stomped her feet and raised up several pillars of earth up a bit, making herself eye level with the badger mole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:28 pm

The BadgerMole plowed towards them, stopping just feet from the girl on the pillars. It cocked its head to one side, curious.

Gav laughed. "Alright, you got his attention. What now?"

The mole looked around, almost frantic to see where the voice had come from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheatfield Mines (open to all)   Wheatfield Mines (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheatfield Mines (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next