Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Return Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Return Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Return Home I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Return Home I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Return Home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Return Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Return Home 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Return Home I_vote_lcapReturn Home I_voting_barReturn Home I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Return Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Tsukiyomi and Kaji landed outside of the palace. Tsukiyomi smiled and smelt the air "I miss the palace" he said "But not enough to stop my travels." Tsukiyomi looked at Kaji, he gave a nod, the dragon wanted to go hunt and Tsukiyomi allowed him. Tsukiyomi walked into the palace and was instantly blindsided by a hug wich tackled him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

~ AMATERASU

As soon as the youth saw her brother emerge through
the familiar, grand golden doors of the palace, Amaterasu tackled him with all her might.

"Tsuki!" she cried, hugging him as tight as she could. "You had no idea how much I missed you! So many days with just Susano'o as company..." she huffed indignantly. "Let's just say I'm close to going insane."

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm

"Sasuno'o still that depressing?" he laughed "I've missed you too sis, but do you mind getting off me?" Tsukiyomi stood up "So how're dad and auntie Tekara and uncle Kiari?" he asked her. "You're back are you?" said a low cool voice. Tsukiyomi turned around "Sasuno'o" he said. Sasuno'o just laughed and kept walking, completely ignoring Tsukiyomi. "Nice to see you too" said Tsukiyomi, but Sasuno'o was allready gone.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

~ AMATERASU

Amaterasu glared in Susano'o's wake. "Ignore him, Tsuki," she told him sofly.
"He misses you just as much as I do." She gave a wry smile. "And I know for sure; he's gotten gloomier since you left. I've been having to use my flames more often."

She made a small, dark flame glow in the palm of her hand. "I can't really complain; I've gotten better."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 pm

"Hahaha" laughed Tsukiyomi "You always do sis, so where's dad and Auntie? They off on another one of their adventures pretending to be young again?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

~ AMATERASU

Amaterasu grinned again, fighting the urge to embrace Tsuki once more. She'd missed
him more than she thought she would; she wondered what she'd do once they grew older and became busier. Her affection might kill him, then.

She heard Tsukiyomi say something: "You always do sis, so where's dad and Auntie? They off on another one of their adventures pretending to be young again?"

She extinguished her flame and glanced around. "Auntie should be somewhere around here, maybe with Uncle Kiari and Auntie Haru. Maybe alone." She shrugged. "She's pretty fast. One moment she somewhere... the next she's somewhere else." She suddenly gave a radiant smile.

"Come on! Let's find her!" she took her brother's wrist. "It can be like a race!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

"Nah, no racing for me" he said "I just got back, I'm too tired, I'll be in my room sleeping, send her to me when you find her"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 pm

~ AMATERASU

Amaterasu smiled. "I get it. Don't worry, bro. I'll find her. Besides,
she might kill me if I don't tell her you're here anyway." She tilted her head slightly. "I understand that you're tired, though. I can get her later. In the meantime, I want you to rest."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm

"Nah, I'm just gonna lie down, send her in anyway, I wanna see Auntie Tekara, I've been gone for like 6 months" he said "See you Ama"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm

~ AMATERASU

See ya, Tsuki!" Ama called. She left her brother in the lobby, heading towards her Auntie Tekara's bedroom. The journey did not take long; or at least Amaterasu was just used to the process, but she arrived soon enough.

She stuck her head through the door. "Auntie!" she called. "Tsuki came back!"

Silence greeted her. Damn, she thought. She's not here.

"Ama!" a voice called from down the hall, a very familiar one. A woman walked towards the young woman, her dark eyes alight with amusement. She was tall and brown; with long dark brown hair.

"Auntie!" Ama said, her voice laced with happiness. "Tsuki came home! He's back."

"Really?" Tekara seemed genuinely elated. She fell into step besides Ama as they headed toward the crown of the palace. "Where is he?! I need to see him!"

"He's going to his bedroom," Amaterasu informed. "He's actually really tired, but I know he'd like to see you."

"Well, I'll lead the way then," said the woman, drawing her slender fingers through her long hair. "Kiari must know about this, too. He and Haru would be thrilled."

The two continued down the long passageway.

((OOC: XD, wasn't sure how to word this part, and I was kinda in a rush. Forgive me if it sounds weird. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home   Return Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next