Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Water Borders - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Water Borders - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWater Borders - Page 3 I_voting_barWater Borders - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Water Borders - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWater Borders - Page 3 I_voting_barWater Borders - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Water Borders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Water Borders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 am

"I have every right to know what your business here is, 'sir.' I am Kota Moronishi, High General of The Northern Water tribe." Now Kota was standing up, facing Drakous. "I also don't like your attitude. Simply state your business here, and I can be on my way, training the other rookies." Kota lost his smile, now, and he was really disguised at how poorly mannered foreigners can be...He glared at Drakous, ignoring the young earthbender. "You just do whatever you do; I. Don't. Care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 am

OOC: I hope you do not mind me jumping in!

The water of the docks danced around the floating boats in the bay. A man in a black like Assassins Outfit that was similar to the creed but different in its own way. Black as the night sky and as deadly looking as the grim reaper himself. The face masked covered from his nose all the way down to his throat. His black hood covered the rest of his face. The rest of the armor was made of the finest leather that was ever possibly made by man. This was also black but the symbol of the Night Angel Dominion bore on his chest.

He stood at the front of the boat as he looked out towards the docks. The wind was surprisingly a bit humid but to be expected as a warm draft had come up form the equator. He turned his head as every person that was on the deck of the boat wore the same outfit as he did. The only difference was the two men at the highest deck on the boat. One was driving and guiding the boat. She was a female and her long white hair was visible due to the fact she did not wear her hood. Her purple eyes scanning the water around her as she would move her arms slowly to guide the boat into the docks.

The man next to her was quite different. His hood was gone, his face cowl was still there, and yet his sleeves of his armor was not there. His light pale blue skin was evidence enough that he was not fully human. His white eyes also scanning the water as his demonic looking bow was resting on his back. His long white hair was resting on his shoulder and parting over his chest.

"Careful...we have a deadline to meet and info to gather.", said the man to the women. The women snapped her gaze to him as she glared at him then followed to role her eyes. " Shut up..." mumbled Sagitarius. Vladimir, the male with pale blue skin barked out a few orders to the men on the deck in a different language. They instantly responded and moved quickly to his commands. Vladimir turned as he gazed off to the left and spotted what it seemed to be an argument. He instantly recognized the High general and kept note that he had to keep the man away from the boat as much as possible. He would not want filthy water tribe getting onto Dominion Property.

His eyes then moved as he spotted what it seemed to be that Imperial Dragon Noble arguing with the High General. He narrowed his eyes as he also noticed a young Earth Bender, obvious because of her clothing. He had seen enough as the General was obviously bullying two other people. " Water tribe rats...", growled Vladimir as Sagitarius glanced over and she snickered under her breath as she guided the ship into the docks.

"I will be back..." Vladimir said as he was going to confront this so called High General. " Why bother, Water Tribesmen are more stubborn then Red X.", Sagitarrius said as she turned to get back to work.

Vladimir walked off the ship as every man saluted him instantly as he walked by. He guided himself to the direction to where the men were arguing and he was going to give this "High General" a piece of his mind.

" A High General talking down to a Noble and a young girl? Don't you have something better to do? Like kissing the backside of your king?"
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Drakous got really upset now, his anger started to show as he went to bark back. He paused as a man walked up to him, someone that looked familiart o him. but Drakous felt insulted. and was ready to fight.

"You might be a general. But I will not have some little boy talking down to me." Drakous glared as fire formed around his hands almost ready for a fight. He got right up to kota standign there not throwing a punch but just looking at the man coldly. "I didn't want to be rude, nor even show I'm from the fire nation. But right now, I am..." turning to the man that had came to him, he stepped back ready to knock some sense into someone. But didn't attack as they were out in the open and a child could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 am

Mirra watched as the other men talked back and forth in a harsh way. She'd never been in this kind of situation before, much less talk to people much.
She backed away slightly, unsure what to do. They kept 'fighting' back and it went on. She didn't think it would end any time soon. Mirra bent down slightly, eyeing the men, and touched the ground with her fingers. It rumbled slightly, not enough to get anyone's attention, and she quickly stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 am

Kota glared at the fire bender's flaming fists. His hand immediately went to the handle of his sword. "I never wanted any trouble. And no, I might be a general, but I am not a noble, that's for sure." Kota let his hands go back to his sides. "Fighting me would not be the wisest of decisions." Kota whistled above the shrill shriek of the wind, and a Large, white wolf came riding next to him. He carefully mounted the wolf, and turned away from the two fire benders. "You two actually started this. Mirra, here, did nothing. Now, I will be on my leave, and shall return to training at once." Kota gave a scream to Kori as to "Move on," as you would to a horse." He was headed away from the fight, not wanting to cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:39 am

Mirra looked down, then up again. Kota had left. The first thing she could think of was, I shouldn't have told him my name. Mirra looked at the two firebenders.
They looked fierce, they had fire in their eyes. Nothing to do much, she turned around and walked. Just nowhere. She just kept walking, passing waterbenders who were practicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 am

Vladimir looked as he glared right at Kota. He knew him and he hated people of the Northern Water Tribe. Though united, they still were a joke to him. He then turned his gaze to the Fire Noble. He still wondered why he was here in a place where they were not to fond of Fire Benders.

"You must be a newbie in the Northern Water Tribe. They are not fond of Fire Benders. You got off easy and lucky your allies were here to support you. If you have not guessed already I am part of the Night Angel Dominion, strong allies to the Vermillion Dragon Empire aka the old Fire Nation."

He was done speaking his free advice for the Noble as his eyes turned and looked at the young Earth Bender. His white eyes watching her as he then turned away from the two and began to walk away. He had done what he needed to do but he was only going to be here for a few moments longer. He spotted as he came closer to the docks that the Night Angel Soldiers were carrying large boxes onto the boat. Sagitarius looked at Vladimir as he rolled his eyes.

She Sneered," What tribe trash..."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Drakous turned to vladimir, he didn't want any trouble as he calmed down. but the water tribe generals comment made him still not thrilled. He wanted to bash the man's head in but stopped as Vladimir was right, the water nation wasn't really fond of fire benders. "I would say the same to you little water boy." He glared stepping away.

"I am realizing that. I guess I'm getting tired of this place. Thank you Vladimir, I am sorry to have caused you touble. But I'm here looking for a metal to make a sword and a ring for my fiance back home." Drakous told his fellow fire nation peer. Looking around he was starting to think going home is a good idea, since he was wanting to burn the man named Kota's face off.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 am

Jin hadn't been back to the Northern Watertribe in a while. After having made another travel to the different parts of the world on his way to the Southern Watertribe, it had been a few years since he had been back to what was technically his home. After hopping onto a boat which was heading towards the North. Jin had fallen asleep in a corner of the boat. When he woke up, it was just pulling away, so he jumped and landed as the water beneath him turned to ice. He stood and started walking towards the mainland, forming a path of ice to get to the shore.

After reaching the shore, Jin climbed up the frozen hill. He had found what looked like a path to him. He was about to set off, when he heard the sound of arguing just over another mound of snow. He walked up the mound to find there were people arguing. Seemingly from different parts of the world. 'This could be interesting' Jin thought. He walked down the hill. " Hey Ho, fellow travelers." He called out in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Borders   Water Borders - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Borders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3