Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_vote_lcapPartner: Miko Ty Yuji I_voting_barPartner: Miko Ty Yuji I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_vote_lcapPartner: Miko Ty Yuji I_voting_barPartner: Miko Ty Yuji I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Partner: Miko Ty Yuji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

Partner: Miko Ty Yuji Empty
PostSubject: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey guys, Mikona here! So far my RPing is slow because I'm new, so I want to change that. Getting kind of desperate, actually... So, I need someone to kidnap me from Ba Sing Se. Well, no need to kidnap, but along those lines. Get me out, you know. So, I'm going to introduce myself, and say what I like. Here we go!

Miko Ty Yuji:
Spoiler:
Area: Ba Sing Se (Or somewhere in the Earth Kingdom: He's not above delivering long-distance.)
Fighting Style: Airbender/Chi Blocker

Personality: Swift, Optimistic, Ditzy
(If Needed...) Lover Personality: Loyal, Cute, Clumsy, Protective

Dislikes: Lonliness, Idiots

PARTNER:
-Preferably female
-Has a reason for bringing him along
-is NOT an idiot
-preferably very intelligent (They compliment his ditzyness.)

Etc:
-not going anywhere, other than with them.
- I don't mind where the story goes, just I'll help them out.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Oh, thanks for replying! Sorry if I'm a bit late, my school always impedes me. Anywho, Yavana seems like an interesting help, and I think I could try to warm up to her. But, if you don't think so, then maybe Chel Hosuki would make for some Adventure Time-esque... adventures. Again, thanks, and I'll keep the thread up in case anyone wants to try out also.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Yea I think Yavana would be great. Smile And it's fine school should always come first.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Alright, my decision's been made!

Although Chel seems fun to RP with, Yavana would be interesting to be friends with and work with, not to mention character development between the giddy mailman and the serious mercenary. I also think that a ranged fighter should probably have a fast melee fighter to serve as a distraction and main target, lest the enemy target the archer first. Lastly, it's very probable that you're going to Ba Sing Se, so that confirms the area of meeting. So, with your blessing, I'll be teaming up with Yavana. Thanks for your cooperation!
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Okay Smile Would you like me to make the topic or you? It doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Since you're probably on some mission and I'm just doing my normal stuff, I think it'd be best that you start it. After all, if I started it, it'd just be me running into you, which isn't very original. And I'm not sure how I would find you, so I guess you'd have to find me.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 pm

I have an idea that would got your attention fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partner: Miko Ty Yuji   Partner: Miko Ty Yuji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partner: Miko Ty Yuji
Page 1 of 1