Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chel Hosuki (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_vote_lcapChel Hosuki (Done) I_voting_barChel Hosuki (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chel Hosuki (Done) I_vote_lcapChel Hosuki (Done) I_voting_barChel Hosuki (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chel Hosuki (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Chel Hosuki (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Chel Hosuki (Done)   Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Chel Hosuki
    Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Traveling but mostly Ba Sing Sa
    Element: Water
    Pets: None at the moment
    Weapons: Her fists

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January 14th
    Blood type: Doesn't know
    Hobbies: Bending, Dancing, Traveling, Meeting guys,
    Quirks: She will do the most ridiculous things to get a boyfriend or at least a boy to notice her
    Family: Mother: Yuuki Hosuki, Father: Sotra Hosuki, Grandmother: Kasa Song, Little Sister: Natsumi Hosuki
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has smoky black hair that is silky to the touch. It is short in the back and long in the front.
    Eyes: Large pale ice blue eyes with long eyelashes
    Height: 5'7"
    Clothes: Her outfit changes a lot so plz look at the image
    Skin: Smooth, slightly tanned, has not been scratched from battle
    Body Type: She has a dancer body but because of the dancing she is very fit.
    Image: This is what she looks like now but at the bottom is what she looks like then she ages. Also plz ignore the info and name on the sheets.
    Chel Hosuki (Done) 50b16911Chel Hosuki (Done) Sini_a10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    [size=11]Personality: Affectionate, Caring, Cheerful, Motivated, Cooperative, Courageous, Devoted, Determined, Faith in others and herself, Forgiving, Friendly, Goodwill, Honest, Kind, Open-minded, Positive, Respectful, Self-confident, Sensitive, Thoughtful towards others, Trusting, Easy going, Social independence, Holds Grudges, Lonely.
    Personal Strengths: #1 Dancing, #2 Feminine Charm, #3 Bending, #4 Family, #5 Friends
    Personal Weaknesses: #1 Boys, #2 Places with no water,
    Hamartia: She will do anything for a boy
    Personal Hero: Katara
    Dreams and Ambitions: Get a boyfriend, become a great dancer that will be known by the world, and to become a master healer like Katara

Likes: All her dancing outfits, Her family, Water, Travelling, learning new Water Bending skills, Boys

Dislikes: Monsters, People taller then her, Being lonely, Being aggressive when she doesn't want too, Bad guys

Brief History: Chel was born in the Southern Water Tribe along with her little sister 4 years later. When Chel was 5 her mother started to teach her how to dance. When she was 10 she had shown signs that she was a water bender and was taught by her father. She started to mix her dancing and bending into a new form of dancing. Her grandmother always thought it was beautiful and asked Chel to dance all the time. When she turned 19 she left home to go to Ba Sing Sa. She got a job as a dancer in festivals and opened a studio for dance lessons. She also teaches the kids to use their bending, if they are benders, to mix the bending and dance skills. when she turned 21 she began to travel around to put on shows for festivals, but she always came home to Ba Sing Sa. Every month she pays for her family to come down to see her. She always tells them that she will buy them a house in Ba Sing Sa so they can see her anytime they want but they say no all the time.

Last edited by Red Ki on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Chel Hosuki (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chel Hosuki (Done)   Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Chel Hosuki (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chel Hosuki (Done)   Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chel Hosuki (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chel Hosuki (Done)   Chel Hosuki (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chel Hosuki (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: