Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBorn Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_voting_barBorn Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBorn Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_voting_barBorn Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Born Of Night::Chapter One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 am

(( I will think a little before filling Midnights spot ))

As soon as he announced his coming, a few stepped forward presenting thier letters. Some iin more interesting ways then others. Except they all had a look in thier eyes that was they same, they were judging him. Evaluating him. What was he? A peice of meat in the market?! Gale just shook it out and ignored the feeling he was going to get a knife in the back.

Gale glanced at those who stepped forward, rather small amount for this kind of a mission. perhaps some were running late? Well they were going to have to catch up. Gale needed to prep his team, but out in the open was no place to do it. He walked down the stairs to the building and now stood around the rumbled mess of carriage he destroyed earlier.

He glanced side to side, this mission didnt seem of high importance to him but his employer urged great caution. " We need to move before debriefing. Meet me at my house in a hour. Here is the address." Gale proceeded to hand each of them a slip of paper with a written address on them. He doesnt awaly keep his home location in his pocket but he had prepared these in the office just for this case.

" Thats in the lower district, now as you might have guessed by now, this mission may be under unwanted supervision. Make sure you are not followed and go different routes. If you come accross something suspicious do not go to that address, go somewhere else and we will catch up with you. " Gale looked his team over, they seemed like this was something they could handle. He smirked as he felt this may be a bit entertaining in the end." Understand?"

Gale rolled his shoulders and proceeded to turn around and leave the area, he looked laid back but indeed he was tense and ready for any sudden turn of events.

[EXIT]

(( OCC: Alright as soon as you all post, your exit the thread will end and we will move to Chapter 2 which will be in the Lower Ring. Ill have a thread made as soon as you are all finished))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Each person approached Itami and Gale, introducing themselves one by one. “Ken Katashi, Demi-“ He cut off for a second, instead saying, “I am Ken Katashi, I think I received the same letter as the two of you.” A demi-something? This would merit further investigation. Itami made a mental note to dispatch a carrier pigeon to a contact he had in the Vermilion City. More specifically, the Great Home of All Knowledge, the largest library in the empire. This contact would be told to research the history of demi-anythings that resided in the Earth Kingdom, by the name of Ken Katashi.

The next individual stepped up, introducing themself. “Varick Sezuori” he said, in that unmistakably proud (and loud) tone that could only belong to a military man. A man of few words, too, by the looks of it. Another one that would merit research. To a different contact, Itami would send another query for information to his Military informant, John Itaruki. If there was someone in the military that needed finding, he was the man to do the job.

Itami decided to introduce himself to the rest of the crowd, though most of them had no doubt read his little note. “Hello. He said. “I am Itami Kurushii, Minister of Defense for the Fire Nation. I am a water-bender, who appreciates games of patience.” With introductions out of the way, Gale began to talk.

“We need to move before debriefing. Meet me at my house in an hour. Here is my address.” He said, handing each of them a slip of paper. Itami refused to slip up this early in the mission, so as soon as he had memorized the address, he destroyed the slip of paper, by way of throwing it into the fireplace within the restaurant. “That’s in the lower district, now as you might have guessed by now, this mission may be under unwanted supervision. Make sure you are not followed and go different routes. If you come across something suspicious do not go to that address, go somewhere else and we will catch up with you." Gale said.

At least the boy had a plan. Itami was gone in a second, following an escape route, which he was thinking up as he went along. His first stop was the Post Office, where he dispatched three letters. One to John, the second to the individual inside the Vermilion City, and the third to his butler, whom he asked to position a Hay Bale outside of Gale’s house, along with stringing up ropes around the city in various places.

Speed would be his priority, for he knew he was being watched.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm

bumping this. Your post, lee.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:20 pm

When Ken finished introducing himself, he could see the guy who wrote in his letter with blood, analysing him. Another guy, apparently named Varick Sezuori, finish introducing himself and then he bloody man finally introduced himself “Hello, I am Itami Kurushii, Minister of Defense for the Fire Nation. I am a water-bender, who appreciates games of patience”. Another thing which caught Ken's attention about the mysterious guy, Itami, "I am a water-bender, who appreciates games of patience". Interesting and Mysterious guy... Ken thought.

“We need to move before debriefing. Meet me at my house in an hour. Here is my address.” said Gale. Gale handles everybody a slip of paper with an address on it. As soon that Ken touched the piece of paper, the direction came to his mind. A special ability, after all, he is the Demispirit of Travel. “That’s in the lower district, now as you might have guessed by now, this mission may be under unwanted supervision. Make sure you are not followed and go different routes. If you come across something suspicious do not go to that address, go somewhere else and we will catch up with you." Gale said. Itami left, and then Ken leave saying "I should leave now" and wings appeared in Ken's back. The wind moved through the feathers in his wings and his long white hair, then he took a deep breathe and with a blink he was in the sky. That's how fast he is. Ken made sure he didn't brought attention to the citizens, so he made himself invisible.

He start flying toward the Lower district, with no problem. None could follow him in the sky, besides, he is invisible, only the team members can see him. He was flying, like for 10 minutes, then something in his mind told him he was there. He didn't see no one from the team, so he started waiting.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm

((Srry, Final exams were all last week, so that had my attention. Finally got home today and have shop set up, so to speak.))

From all the looks that Varick was recieving, he figured he was being mentally judged and weighed in as well. The looks from everyone were quelled when Gale the leader of their little operation spoke up.

" We need to move before debriefing. Meet me at my house in a hour. Here is the address." Gale started off while handing each member a small piece of paper. Varick glanced at the paper before folding it and slipping it into a pocket on his armored vest. Returning his attention back to Gale as he continued.
" Thats in the lower district, now as you might have guessed by now, this mission may be under unwanted supervision. Make sure you are not followed and go different routes. If you come accross something suspicious do not go to that address, go somewhere else and we will catch up with you. Understand?"

Varick gave a nod before getting up off of his leaning wall as the rest of the group took off in different directions. Not really watching, but feeling, Gale went one way, Itami another, and the third one Ken, his weight disappeared entirely which brought up questions which he wouldn't voice.

Varick turned back seeing that everyone was gone. Even the Crying man next to the broken cart was gone. So Varick turned back forward, and stepped off towards the congested crowd. He had somewhere he wanted to stop before going to the designated address. Fortunately it was in the same ring.

Quietly, without word Varick disappeared into the crowd. Not looking up, not acknowledging anybody, just becoming one of the crowd. He worked his way towards the gate to the lower ring. Once there, he would head for his stop before the house.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night::Chapter One   Born Of Night::Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born Of Night::Chapter One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2