Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_vote_lcapBorn Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_voting_barBorn Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_vote_lcapBorn Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_voting_barBorn Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 Empty
PostSubject: Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2   Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 pm

The city streets seemed to be rid of people. Barely a soul anywhere. This was unusual for the lower district. Yes Gale's apartment was a bit away from the main market, but there should still be a few wandering here and there. He casually glanced around. The hair's on his neck standing at attention. Word couldn't have spread that quickly. The mission was just made to his attention one hour ago. His mind pictured himself getting the papers, and his informant telling him about the dangers of this mission.

What was so powerful about this weapon that made every one want it? It was said to be ancient. It couldn't hold that kind of power. He eyes fell to his hand, that clenched the paper work softly. He pulled out the envelope and opened it. He had already scanned over the information, they were rather discreet about giving it out. Didn't even detail the mission enough to him. There was a picture of the girl, the one they were supposed to take to this temple. She had short black hair, big bright blue eyes... looked like a priestess.

Gale scowled, what was this girl supposed to do for this weapon? How was she to protect it from getting into wrong hands. He just shoved the paperwork back in the envelope and sighed heavily.

It was time to go home. He rounded a corner, and quickly opened his door. Shutting it smoothly behind him, just after taking a quick peep through the crack. It seemed no one was paying attention. Maybe the streets being clear was just him being paranoid. But anyways, he was home now. Gale shuffled his hand through his hair and took a seat at his table. He sighed, this called for a drink. Casually leaning back Gale reached for a bottle that was on a counter and pulled it in to his lips.

The stiff aroma o the drink welcomed him. He was fond of this enticing smell, though it made most sick to their stomach. A grin flooded his face as he set the bottle down. He should expect the rest of his company soon. Just as long as they didn't make a hole in his roof, he didn't care how they got here, just as long as they got here fast.

Gale leaned back in his chair, propped his feet up and waited. Light shone through his window, but however the shutter's were closed, so it was a bit dim in the room, just how he liked it. If they weren't gonna get here soon, Gale was gonna take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2   Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Placeholder.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2   Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 am

Placeholder :3
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2   Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:44 pm

((( Well heck, I'll just go ahead and stuff.)))

Varick walked down the ghost town-like streets of the lower ring. Maybe the way he was dressed made him come off too militaristic. Or maybe it was another fear, or maybe it was something else entirely. He didn't want to think that much on the subject.

It had been a long time since he had walked down the streets of the Lower Ring of the city. Everywhere he could almost see the ghost of his younger self running through the streets with his friend so long ago. He shook away the memories that usually kept him away from this entire city. However money was money, and he was on a job. He remembered being told to take path that would be hard for anyone to follow. Apart from being able to feel other movement through vibrations as well as remembering the area of the city really well, Varick figured he could make a path and be able to tell if anyone were following him.

He took a left down an alley which would lead to another alley which would lead away from the house that he was supposed to meet the rest of the group at. He had another stop he wanted to make before he got to the meeting house. He walked towards the his destination, vividly remembering where it was and how to get there. Several more turns through the tight alleyways between the buildings before he came back out onto a street.

Up ahead he could see his destination, the Firelight Fountain where he had last seen Sakari before they were separated by the Dai Li. Upon approaching the fountain, he realized it wasn't lit. He proceded to light them using a flint stone and a piece of metal from one of his pockets. He stood and stared at the fountain reflecting the light from the fire. He tossed one of his metal pegs into the water before turning and heading back the way he came to go to the house.

A small group of people had started to gather around the fountain as he left. Maybe he'd brought some good to some people, but he didn't really care that much about that. He walked back taking a different route than the one he had taken to get there. Again no one following him.

Varick reached the house as light of evening was getting scarse. He looked at the house, shutters closed, house pretty much dark, looked like any other building in this poor part of the city. He approached the house and knocked slightly. After no one came to answer the door. He checked the small piece of paper confirming this was the place, before ripping it up and sticking it in his pocket. He put his hand along the door feeling for metal locks that might be on the other side. After identifying them, he used his metal bending to unlocked them and entered the house then lock the door back up manually. Looking around he saw Gale there already, passed out asleep. Varick went over to where there was another chair and sat down leaning against the wall. He couldn't decide if he liked this place better than his own back at Omashu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2   Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born Of Night || CHAPTER 2
Page 1 of 1