Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_vote_lcapChapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_voting_barChapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_vote_lcapChapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_voting_barChapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

The time struck 9:00 exactly, Kashikoi stood at the entrance of the palace wearing full steel armor gear. His ultra great sword on his back, with him just leaning against a nearby wall with him staring at the two guards at the entrance of the palace, looking cocky, he gets out of his lean position and walks each step forward to the palace entrance with such cockiness on each step like appearing drunk. One of the guards take notice of the man in armor and approaches him with caution. The stance and walking posture of the guard appears normal with a calm deminor. kashikoi within a few feet of the guard,quickly takes his run forward towards the guard with his index and middle finger touching one another with his hands appearing to look like he will grab the guard with just his two fingers. The guard quickly fixes his stance in time to shoot a blast of fire to Kashikoi's left shoulder using is right hand to shoot the fire out of it. Kashikoi quickly hopping forward diagonal to the right. Kashikoi then being within range and doing many pressure point strikes against the upper chest, shoulders, and wrist within a few seconds. The guard not realizing it and attempting to shoot fire at Kashikoi's face and realizing that no fire is escaping as Kashikoi grabs his wrist in time to actually make an impact to his helmet, breaking the wrist and slamming him to the ground and locking his arm in place with his leg and pressing his foot against the man's side of the neck, killing him. The other guard is already within range, running over at him the moment his partner released his fire blast at Kashikoi. Kashikoi quickly taking his sword out and clashing it against the fire blast coming his way,blocking it, Kashikoi then swings it upwards, slicing upward against the man's chin, going straight to the middle of his forehead, ending his life. Kashikoi quickly placing his sword into the sheath on his back, walking into the entrance of the palace, awaiting more to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Drago Phoenix, a 16 year old bounty hunter was wearing his usual uniform, a black shirt and pants, as well as a black trench coat. he just came from the water nation which he trained for a tiring month increasing his physical strength and his bending by at least three folds. he was passing by the palace when he saw a cocky looking man just walking into the palace gate. drago thought he might be  some noble but...he soon saw the man killing two of the guards.  drago clenched his fist seeing the two dead men. drago slowly walked towards the killer as a mirage of heat surrounded drago. just seeing death reminded him of his friend's death just a month ago.
"you...B!@#$%d!!!" he said as he suddenly sprinted towards the man covering both his arms in black lightning that covered until his elbow. drago's eyes turned a glowing gold from anger, "DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Kashikoi Kai's body came to an abrupt halt, with him hearing a man curse as he took his sprint over to him. Kashikoi quickly turned to see this man, as he got into a stance, with his right foot sliding a bit to the right with his knee bent, and his left leg extending to the side with the left foot aiming to the sky, going diagonal. Kashikoi notice the lighting building up around the teenager's elbow, as a smirk appeared upon his face as he quickly got ready to fight this kid in combat. Kashikoi quickly took his run forward towards the teen, having both his index and middle finger touching one another, and kashikoi was within range, arm's length from the teen, as he then quickly hopped off the ground, landed on his right leg diagonal from the teen's left side of the body, and quickly attempted to chop the teen's left side of the neck, using his left palm being fully opened with no curls of the fingers, karate chop stands, if this made impact, the teen would suffer a pressure point impact, resulting in a knock down or knock out.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Drago's body disappeared into a blur when he jumped into the air just before the attack hit, however to the naked eye it appeared as if drago teleported or just disappeared. a speed that was gained through extremely hard training in the water nation. Drago landed behind the man a few feet away. "get out of here or i will kill you..." drago said in a cold voice, his eyes still glowing gold. he wasn't in the usual firebender's stance instead his stance was more casual. drago lift his arm, his hand open, and  the palm of his hand aiming at the man. "you are a chi blocker are ya...as well you know know how to counter a SIMPLE fire bender's attack. if you don't leave this place will turn in the black phoenix's Inferno!"
as he said that a black mark started to appear of his face covering half his face.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Kashikoi noticing the man jumped in the air, then landing back just a few feet from him. Kashikoi quickly took off his helmet, his top, and his legs, revealing his assassination uniform which is all black, with his other mask shielding his whole frontal part of his face. Kashikoi quickly grabbed his sword from the back of his torso, placing the sheath over his body with the sheath in place and the sword's handle sticking out. Kashikoi saw the man lift up his hand, and saying a few words to him, as kashikoi took his run over to him, kashikoi quickly jumped up in the air high, taking his sword out from his back, and throwing it over to the man's wrist attempting to make the impact. After throwing the sword, he takes his landing just a few feet closer to the man, getting into an assassination stance, which represented the bloody rose. His arms lifted slightly with both elbows bent, his knees bent, with him being in a somewhat tackling stance if he were about to tackle him. "I have fought many individuals who have bending, I promise you I am someone to be feared.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:00 pm

((OOC: I am placing this topic on temporary hiatus. Do not post any further until I can sort through the several instances of OPness, and the point of this topic. Which, if it is infiltrating the palace is not going to happen due to plot things.))
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:41 pm

((Alright Kou))
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Novice
Novice
Kashikoi Kai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:27 pm

-.- can my character join the plot then, cause I don't want to wait. This temporarily can last days, weeks, months, and I'm not going to wait that long. So just remove my character and will be leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open   Chapter 01 - Infiltration  - Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 01 - Infiltration - Open
Page 1 of 1