Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_vote_lcapA new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_voting_barA new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_vote_lcapA new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_voting_barA new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) Empty
PostSubject: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Maki left the dark nation for a short time to learn air bending. Maki was watching the air benders for several days noticing behaviors, bending techniques, and meditating. Maki slipped onto the path to get to the air temple and started walking up. A monk noticed her and told the head monk to watch her, if she knew what to do when she got to the top. Maki saw many steps ahead of her and walked each one not skipping any. Maki made it to the platform with stones covering the circular platform in the air nation emblem. The sun was high in the sky as Maki sat down in the center of the circle and meditated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

The head monk nodded his head, and walked down the monastery stairs to get to Maki. "Welcome! We see you know how to act respectful to us, what to you seek?" The head monk said. "I have come to learn your sacred art of air bending." Maki said Bowing to the head monk. "What type of bending have you done before you have come here?" He asked. "Dark bending." Maki said. The monk studied her face knowing she had gone through 2 struggles of emotional and physical, to be able to bend another element. It was hard to be able to have this, he had never seen anyone want to become an air bender for a second element and he knew she wanted to become an air bender. This would be a gift to have her learn at our temple.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm

"You are welcome here," The head monk said and he bowed to her, "Lily will teach you air bending and go over your schedule. Lily." He beckoned to her. Lily flew down gracefully landing right next to the monk. "You will show her to the girls dorm and give her a schedule." He said. Lily bowed and looked at Maki and bowed. "I am a master air bender, my name is Lily. Follow me we will ride my dragon to the girls dorm. Lily jumped on Kana's saddle and hoisted Maki up. The dragon flew though the air doing loops as Maki held on tight to the saddles handles. The dragon went to the second highest tower to their rooms. " You will stay in my room, it would be better." Lily showed Maki her bed and they both looked out the window. The sun was shining still brightly as it was much lower in the sky, letting the room illuminate in front of their eyes. "Well, back to your schedule, you will train with me most of the day your only other class is nature class with everyone. We can make you a staff tomorrow morning, you have a long day lets go get some dinner and go to sleep." Lily said calling Kana to take them to the dining hall.
Air becomes a winter rose.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

Lily lied wake seeing moon beams shinning in her room. Lily's pink eyes looked around the room for her glider and Maki's schedule. Lily grabbed her glider , and opened Maki's schedule scroll. It read,

Schedule for Maki Aki,

3-6 A.M Breakfast

6-12 A.M Different teachings

12-2 PM Lunch

2-6 PM Air bending training

7-9 Heading to Bed

9-10 Lights out sleeping.

Signed by Head Monk

Different teachings we should have her make her glider tomorrow. If we don't have time to make her glider then we will just practice the basics. Lily thought to herself. Lily put back the scroll where it was last and she was going to take a small flight when she saw her glider missing. Lily pulled the covers off of Maki's bed to find it in a heap. Lily raced to the window looking out, it was Maki flying over and though the clouds. A monk was on his sky bison with a lantern looking out for any air benders out of bed. Lily whistled and got Maki's attention. Maki flew back and landed just how Lily did earlier in the day, with grace. The monk was coming right to their window and Lily air bended Maki into her bed and she jumped in hers trying to look like she was sleeping. The monk waved the light in and all was quiet and he continued on to the next window. Lily popped out of bed looking at Maki. "What were you doing, I have not taught you to fly yet." Lily said. "I saw the air bender class earlier today so I practiced what they did on your glider, also you were in that class." Maki said remembering what had just happened. "I was in t-the master class, we were doing m-master air bending." Lily said slightly stuttering. "I am a fast learner, maybe you should teach me the basics then jump into the harder bending." Maki said back. "Well, sure umm, Good night." Lily blew out a lingering flame and fell fast asleep. Maki feel asleep too, dreaming of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Maki awoke to hear the bell ringing loudly in the tallest tower. Maki yawned and stretched knowing it was going to be a long day. Lily was yawning as well lazily getting out of bed. It was 3 A.M. The moon was starting to descend in the ebony sky. Lily opened her mouth saying in a sleepily voice "We should put on our robes and go down to breakfast." Lily pulled on her robes and splashed some water on her face fixing her black hair into a tight braid. "Where are my robes?" Maki said looking around. "In your dresser." Lily said pointing to the dresser Maki did not notice before. Maki opened the doors to see 2 different color robes, one was black with a golden necklace engraved with the air nation symbol on it. The other was a white plain one with a pre-made staff and a sleek belt and necklace. Maki picked up the black robe and put it on. The necklace drooped around her neck as she slid it under her uniform robe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)   A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new element. (Ask me if you want to come in)
Page 1 of 1