Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vladimir the Element Archer 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vladimir the Element Archer I_vote_lcapVladimir the Element Archer I_voting_barVladimir the Element Archer I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vladimir the Element Archer I_vote_lcapVladimir the Element Archer I_voting_barVladimir the Element Archer I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vladimir the Element Archer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vladimir the Element Archer Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir the Element Archer   Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Vladimir
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
    Element: Dark, Earth
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons:

Name: Dark Bender's Bow
    Amount: Only One of it's kind
    Type: It is a Bow that creates it's own arrows out of Dark Benders element
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Abilities: The bow is fused within the user, the user must commit his own life to the weapon to wield it and use it's power. It does not require the wielder to make arrows or commit maintenance on the weapon, it uses the users Dark bending abilities and forms arrows through the energy. The bow is connected with his energy and can be only fired by him, he can carry the bow on his back like a normal bow, though he needs no arrows as he makes his own through bending.
    Origin/History: Created by demons and handed down by his father, he was given this weapon to use for possibly a future job, but if not he wanted his son to keep it safe. As a growing boy, he was cocky and was so full of himself as his talents grew with each passing day. When he turned 19, he fused himself with the weapon when his father had died to prove to him that he was meant to wield the Shadow bow.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: The first day of Summer
    Blood type: HH RARE BLOOD TYPE
    Hobbies: A man of small tastes, he very much enjoys the open road and traveling to see new lands. With much love of the light kingdom, he travels there once in a while to the kingdom but with his appearance he keeps to himself and around the open ground away from the cities. He loves going to events to beat local archers to fuel his own pride.
    Quirks: what makes this boy unusual is that he has a rare blood type which gives his body a blue hue to his skin. His eye sight is better than 20 10, he can see far better than majority of the people on the planet. The bow he fused himself with alters hs body and makes himself demon like. Though he is not a demon at all, the energy of the weapon gives him an alternate form which does increase his appearance even more that shapes to his other bending ability,Rock. When in his normal form he only can use his Dark bending abilities.

Normal Form: without really tapping into the bows hidden abilties. His appearance is much different, this he is powerful in dark bending abilities and still being a master archer.

Alternate Form: This surrounds his Earth Bending abilities as his appearance changes again as now he can bend both Dark and Earth. He can use his Diamond like arm to block fire attacks:

Theme: Skrillex, Bangarang

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Unique as well, his hair is long and white. Down to the middle of his back, its light and moves with the slightest amount of wind.
    Eyes: Clear white with a hint of black aura flowing from around the eye lids. He has no pupils or any other kind of eye color besides white.
    Height: 5,11
    Clothes: With two forms he holds each has a different set up of clothing. In his normal stage, he only wears a long red scarf that wraps around his neck and a chest strap that goes across his chest. He has a silver like head band with a red ruby in the crown of the head band.
    In his alternate form when he is in his Dark and Earth bending stage, his pants now change from demon like to leather and metal pants. With metal shin guards that form into a boots with each of his two legs. With his right arm, a metal wrist guard is there. His red scarf in his first stage has now changed to a large face mask tha covers only the lower half of his face. His head band now turns into steel head band that now has 3 diamond like spikes that now come out of the head band. Coming off of the head band 2 stands much like a scarf.
    Skin: With both of his stages, his skin tone does not change at all except on his arms and legs. From his first stage, his hips down form a demonic like kind of pants that also form into boots. The same thing happens with his arms from the elbow down. With a dark purple to the armor like skin, with his second stage all this purple like armor vanishes. His skin is a little bit of a darker blue but with his right arm, light blue markings from on his shoulder all the way down to his elbow. Except his right hand, pure diamond he can manipulate dark and Earth bending energies. His left arm is complete diamond, with holding the bow in his left hand. The bow itself also goes into a transformation, from a ebony purple hue to it. It also changes to diamond and the handle itself changes.
    Body Type: Much like the body type of a athlete, he has a muscular build to him but still carries the slender look to him that helps him become acrobatic.
    Image:

Normal stage:
    Vladimir the Element Archer 2r2524w

Alternate Form:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is very cocky, believing that there is no one that can match his specific talent. He enjoys flirting with young and attractive women but keeps his own when he needs to fight.
    Personal Strengths:
    1.eye Sight
    2. Acrobatic
    3. Master Archer
    4. Never gives up on a task
    Personal Weaknesses:
    - his ego can get the best of him
    - his personal problems can blind his judgment
    -boredom can cause him to make irrational choices
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: He peronally has no dreams or ambitions, he is more or less a free floater doing whatever he wants.

-archery
    -women
    -thrill of combat

Dislikes:
    -losing
    -being rejected by women
    -being told what to do

Brief History:

Vladimir was born in Ba Sing Se, or on the outskirts of Ba Sing Se. He grew up knowing that his father was a legendary archer, being able to use his bending abilities to enhance his archery. Little did he know was that he was using the Shadow Bow, a bow created by demons handed down throughout his family. Though its power rarely used as the family cherished it more as an item of value then of power. Growing up learning the trade of survival and learning how to use a bow, Vlad always wanted to use the bows power. Yet his father never gave him the chance to use the bow or it's power. Vlad never understood the reason why the bow was so sacred to his family, its just a bow...right? As he grew up so did his pride, his ego grew as well and he flirted with many of the young women in Ba Sing Se whenever he traveled which caused many problems with his family. They saw that he was too young and immature to handle the bow and its responsibility to carry its burden.

Instead his younger brother was given the burden to protect it when he came of age. Angry with being betrayed as he felt by his family. His hatred grew for his brother and he was jealous when he had gotten more attention from women. Vlad is the better fighter, hunter, and archer yet his brother gets more attention. He held a grudge against his family and wished the worst upon them, sickening enough , his wish was going to come true.

A week later bandits attacked the farm his family stayed at and his father and brother were killed in the attack. Sadden with pain and the loss of two family members, he wanted revenge on the bandits who had taken his sister and mother as slaves for the bandits. With no real thought to it, he ran for the family bow. With hours of digging through junk at the barn he had found it. His choice hesitated but sooner or later he grabbed the bow which reacted to his rare blood type and it fused with his body causing him to have a demon like appearance. His skin, hair, and arms and legs changed. He could feel the power within him and his eye sight had changed besides his physical appearance. It continue to change as his bones and body reshapped causing enormous amounts of pain as the bow seem to fuse with his left hand. Instantly his left arm from the shoulder to his fingers turned to diamond and everything else changed again to a new form.

He was out for a few days until his body fully accepted the bow into his system. When he woke up, he tracked down the bandits and killed them in cold blood. Too late for his mother but he saved his sister, he now lives with her in Ba Sing Se while Vladimir does what he does best and brings home money for his small family.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Vladimir the Element Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir the Element Archer   Vladimir the Element Archer I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm

I now prounouce you approved!!
Back to top Go down

Vladimir the Element Archer
Page 1 of 1