Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 pm

"Okay, warning if you never have rode a Sky Bison you better hold on." Ji Mei took the rains into her hands. "Up Nala." She said and the Sky Bison leaped into the sky and began to glade on the wind. Ji Mei stood up and walked over to where Nazuk was sitting, letting Nala fly on her own. Looking down at him she said. "So... Where are we off too?" saying it with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Nazuk took hold when Ji Mei advised. " Fortunately, all the climbing i've done has left me with no fears of heights." he said. He held onto Reku so he didnt fly away in takef-off. She asked him where he wanted to go. "Always thought Kyoshi Island would be a cool place to go."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 pm

"OKay Nala, go to Kyoshi Island." Ji Mei said before she sat in front of Nazuk. "So Nazuk, um... I know this is random but would you teach me to do basic Earth Bending?" She rubbed the back of her neck. "So you don't get too confused, I'll explain. My mother was a Air Nomad and my father was an Earth Bender." She looked him in the eyes with a serious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 am

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I've never really tried to teach someone else bending before." He said looking at her and also trying to look around trying to take in this flying thing. Then turning back to her. "Plus, i don't know what your learning curve will be like, since you seem to have been doing airbending for sum-teen years." he explained. " Airbending being practically the opposite of earthbending. Who knows how long it will take?" he said. He looked around once more. " But i"ll try and teach you as best as I can." He said looking over the side, keeping a good hold onto the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 am

Ji Mei's face lit up. "Really!? I'll work very hard!" She lead in and gave him a hug. She continued to hug him until she heard Nala roar and she let go. "Looks like we are here." Ji Mei got up and went back to the rains. Leading Nala into a clean swift landing.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm

"Hey!" He yelled when he was attacked with a hug from Ji Mei. " You're welcome." He said when he realized it was just a hug. Then she broke away when Nala gave a roar. Shortly after, they landed. "This place is cooler than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Ji Mei slide off the side of Nala. "Well it is near the ocean." She said as she began to pet Nala. "Thank you Nala, I'll bring you back a treat. Promise." She gave Nala a big hug. "Soooooo..." Ji Mei spun around on her heal towards Nazuk. "What do you wanna do first?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm

"Oh, that's easy." He said hopping off and waiting for Reku to follow him to the ground. " Bend." and with that he rushed off using a sandbending technique he had developed that moved the sand beneath him across the rest of the sand. He made a quick loop on the beach before returning back. "All we've got where im from is desert, so water and sand rarely are this close to each other."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 am

"Ohhhhhh...." She said kinda sounding dumb. She made a large ball of air with her hand, threw it to the ground and jumped on. She had the ball of her foot on the ball and her other leg was crossed on top of the other. She began so scoot around. "Weeeeeeeee! Ha ha Hee..."
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 am

Nazuk watched Ji Mei go around on the ball of air. He walked to the back of the sand then faced the water. Then he rushed forward and used his launching technique to give him some air before cannonballing into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next