Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 pm

"Well Nala is a fast flyer." Ji Mei put her hands on her hips. "And you have places you want to travel too. Would you like it if Nala and I gave to a ride there and back?" She smiled, "Just say the word and I can call Nala."
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm

"Sure, but how about we meet her outside of the city." He said, " That way we dont spook anyone, and you don't end up getting in trouble for bringing her in the city." He said standing up. " Besides, how are you ever going to learn the city by just flying everywhere?" He hopped off of the fountains edge onto the ground. " Now, do you want to go by street or rooftop?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Ji Mei thought for a second. "Yea you are right. I think rooftop would be less crowded." She slightly moved away from Nazuk and jumped into the air, leaving a small gust of wind under her, and landed gently on a rooftop to the left of them. "Plus I feel slightly safer up here. I can use my bending without disturbing the people around me." She stood there and waited her him. She fixed her cloths for a moment.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Nazuk walked over to the building that Ji Mei had jumped to. He kicked the wall and parts of the wall jutted out making surfaces to climb up. " Bending does come in handy every now and then." He said when he got to the top of the roof, Reku had found another way to get up. " well, let's get going." He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 pm

"Wow your an earth bender, I've never met an earth bender before." She walked to the edge of the roof, turned to Nazuk, and grinned. "Race you to the city's main enterance!" She may not know her way around but she always knows where she left Nala. She jumped again, sprinted, then jumped again. Repeating this over and over.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

"Yeah, I am." Nazuk started before getting cut off by Ji Mei's race challange. "Wait what!?" He said as she jumped. " Fine then." Then he launched himself off the building and across the other roofs. He'd climbed around the city multiple times. He didn't usually bend when he was running on rooftops, but since she was using airbending he figured he could use it this time to help gain some speed. He began launching himself from each building. Eventually he ended up at the gate of the city. He looked around and didn't see Ji Mei around, hoping that she didn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Ji Mei landed swiftly beside Nazuk. "Awe you beat me." She said before she settled the dust cloud she cause with her bending. "Just give me a moment to call Nala." Ji Mei sat on the ground like she was about to meditate, formed a small ball of air in the palm of her hand, and whispered into it before throwing it into the air. She then closed her eyes and put her fists together and focused. She sat for a few minutes before she suddenly jumped up. "Nala should be here... right... about..." 'Thunk" She spun around to see her Sky Bison. "Now." She walked over and hugged Nala. "Hey there girl. This is Nazuk, we're going on a little trip. Okay?" Nala only gave a little groan in replay. "Ready?" She turned to Nazuk, still petting Nala.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

"Almost thought I lost ya." Nazuk said when Ji Mei landed next to him. She asked for a moment to call her sky bison. When it finally came he watched as she went to pet it. She turend and asked him if he was ready to go. "Sure, Ready to go Reku?" Reku simply just went up to Nala and curiously checked her out.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm

She jumped onto Nala with a soft landing. She noticed Nazuk checking out Nala. "It's fine, she likes you. Right Nala?" She made a loud roar in response. "See." She said offering a hand to Nazuk.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm

"Thanks for the assurance." He said taking Ji Mei's hand. He pulled himself up onto Nala's back. " Come on up Reku." He said. And with that Reku found his way up and curled around Nazuk. " Alright, Ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next