Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 pm

as Yonten was flying he saw a figure at the distance waving at him a girl in earth kingdom attire. "Its Sydney Notus fly down next to her." said Yonten.
so Notus landed near Sydney and Yonten quickly jumped off and ran towards Sydney. "are you alright Sydney where is Jin?" asked Yonten.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 am

"He got kidnapped." She said almost crying.
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 am

"How did he get captured?" asked Yonten. so Sydney explained everything that occured, How Jin let himself get captured to find cade. "We have to move fast we don't know what these peoples intentions are, if we"re lucky lets hope Yasahiro finds them I've known him since we were kids and he always exceeds everyones expectations he tends to be one step ahead of everyone, said Yonten. Did Jin leave any trail we can follow?" asked Yonten

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 pm

The two captors were babbling on as they kept walking mostly about hunger. Jin had gotten out of the rope fifteen minutes after they had put them on him. Though it still looked like he was tied up. They apparently hadn't lived in a village where knot tying was vigorously taught like the water tribe. Where much of its food relie on fishing boats and nets. Phase one of his plan was going smoothly. He couldn't see Sydney behind him, which he didn't know was bad or good. The first phase came to a close when he heard one of the two men say "Finally! We can eat soon." Jin craned his neck to look ahead since he was facing the back of the sled. He could see a small mouth of a cave in the distance. "Hey, could I get some water?" He asked beginning phase two.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yea me an Saby will follow." She started to run the trail.
She let tears fall from her eyes. Her face stung. She wiped it away. Saby started to growl. They heard a sound.
She looked over a bush.
The animal cried in pain. It was a polar bear dog.
"Hey!" She shouted at the abusers.
"What." They snapped.
"How much?" She asked.
"For what." He snarled.
"For the animal." She said.
"Four hundred."
"Okay." She smiled.
She gave Saby a signal behind her back.
"Lemme get the money." She approched them.
She gribbed her staff.
"NOW!" She yelled.
She swung the staff at the men. Saby nipped at the ropes. The animal escaped. They ran after the animal.
"Good going Sabs" she breathed between breaths.
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Yonten and Notus flew towards the two men and sent them flying with a large gush of wind from Yonte's staff as the two were getting up suddenly a dragon landed in front of them. "Kazangan!!" Yonten called out. frightened by the dragon the two left as fast as they could. Kazangan ooked south of where they were and pointed his head up took a breath than breathed out a ball of fire towards the sky and it formed in the shape of an insignia.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Jin was about to make his move on his captors. They'd given him some water, one bending down to give it to him since they still believed his hands were still tied. He was going to spit out the water and freeze it on the goon giving it to him. However Yonten appeared along with a dragon that scared the two off. "Aww, I had them." Jin said as he pulled his hands out from behind him. "I was planning for stealth. Now that they're going back to their cave, they'll alert everyone there of our presence." He said thinking of his alternative which would have been to immobilize the two and sneak in wearing what they were wearing undetected. But what's been done has been done. "Where's Sydney, I told her to follow my trail?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 pm

She was chasing the polar bear dog. Though she was supposed to find Jin she needed to help it. Then the two strangers who kidnapped Jin appeared. She gripped her staff. The firebender grabbed her collar.
"LET GO!" She screamed.
"Thought you could get away." The man growled.
"HELP!!!!" She screamed
"No one will help you." He growled.
His hands traced her body. Then she knew what he was.
"Let go." She growled.
"Never." He said seductivly.
Her eyes filled with tears from the lack of oxygen.
"I'll tell you how you can be free." He said.
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Yonten saw the firebender from before grabbing Sydney and tracing his hands on her body. realizing the mans intentions Yonten jumped on Notus and the two flew towards him then yonten jumped from Notus and sent an air blast at him pushing him off sydney then Yonten ran up to him and struck him across the face with his staff.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Jin heard a scream echo across the frozen landscape from the direction that his captors had run. The scream sounded female, which to him only meant one person: Sydney. Jin stuck his arms into the ice and pulled them out with his forearms encased with a layer of ice. Then he sunk his feet into the ice and pulled them out encased as well. He ran in a sprint for a short distance before dropping his hands to his sides then rapidly raising them to his head. A huge pillar tapering to a point launched him in the direction of the scream. He was using a technique he used to jump between buildings in the watertribe. He hadn't done one this big before. He wasn't launching for hight, he was launching for speed using the ice on his feet to help slide him faster. As he approached Sydney, Jin began pulling a large amount of water from behind him. One stream following each hand. Yonten managed to get to Sydney first and incapacitate the firbender. Jin used the water to make a warped wall so that he cold change directions and stop. He stood looking at the firebender with a sour look on his face. "be glad he got to you first." He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next