Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_vote_lcapAkio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_voting_barAkio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_vote_lcapAkio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_voting_barAkio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) Empty
PostSubject: Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)   Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Akio Hitomi
    Birthplace: The Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: The Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Occupation: Minister of Industry for The Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Element: Fire-Lava-Lightning-Earth
    Pets: Name: Hi-Ryu
    Nickname: Ryu
    Species: Dwarf Dragon
    Appearance: A dragon about the size of a 12 year old child. Red scales, green eyes, and black highlights (claws, tail point, horns)
    Personality: Hi-Ryu is loyal only to Akio, unless told otherwise by Akio
    Background: Akio was about twenty at the time, lost in the far off volcanic fields. All he was trying to do was get home. The ash wass to much to bear for this young man. He remembers pasing out, then waking up with a "red mass of muscle" on his chest. Upon closer inspection he noticed it was a dwarf dragon.it got off of him a few minutes after he woke up, and to this day it refuses to stop following him.

Weapons:Name: N/A
    Amount: 1
    Type: Gourd
    Appearance: A 4 foot tall gourd, hung on Akio's back
    Special Abilities: Able to contain magma
    Origin/History: A gift from the spirit of fire, for Akio's bavery in the lava fields

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 20th of August
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: smithing different armors and weapons, hunting wild boar, eating meat
    Quirks: has yellow lightning.
    Family: 1 Son-Deceased father(was an earthbender, killed by thugs).
    Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: All gray hair, slicked back to about his mid-neck. Medium sized, Gray goatee, and a small mustache with just two specks of hair on either side of Akio's mouth.
    Eyes: Green, small eyes positioned at a normal place.
    Height: 6' 5"
    Clothes: Wears a black traditional sort-of man skirt. Usally shirtless, with golden belt bearing the symbol of a gragon and golden spiked cuffs.
    Skin: smooth skin, with a black dragon tattoo on his back
    Body Type: Akio is ripped and overpowers most people in any muscle competition.
    Spoiler:

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Akio is a hot-tempered sort of guy, who is usally blind to his faults. He does not like when his workers slack off, and will punish them with a short beating.
    Personal Strengths: Ripped huge muscles, Fire bending master(SOme say he is one of the best fire-benders in the world)
    Personal Weaknesses: settles disputes with raw strength rather than smart thinking, is always hungry, makes very rash desicions.
    Hamartia: way too overconfident in his ability to do anything.
    Personal Hero: Himself
    Dreams and Ambitions: Believes he has already achieved it

Likes: Eating food, Drinking alcohol, Beating the crap out of people.

Dislikes: Slackers, skinny people, cowards, bad service.

Brief History: Akio never really payed mind to his parents as a kid, which he now regrets, for they are long dead. He was the oldest of 12 children, who all moved to the Elemental kingdom, who were killed by the Magicians. He devoted the rest of his life to becoming the strongest bender in the world, which, he has almost successfully done. He always enjoyed going into the lava fields, where he trained his bending abilites, but almost lost his life as well. Today he uses his strict discipline to be the Minister of Industry, and make sure things are being produced as they sould be.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)   Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

Bump ^-^
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)   Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Approved :p btw your minister is in charge of maintaining the industries and manufacturing of the Empire. Make sure everything runs the way its supposed to :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)   Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akio Hitomi (minister in need of approval)
Page 1 of 1