Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_vote_lcapHideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_voting_barHideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_vote_lcapHideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_voting_barHideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami Empty
PostSubject: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name:
    Hideo Akio Saganami

Birthplace:
    Earth Kingdom

Current Residence:
    The Nature Tribe Colonies (Kura and Me will explain)

Bender, Nature Tribe General & Protector.

Protector of the Nature Tribe.

Element:
    Earth

Pets:
    Anagi, A dragonhawk Hideo uses to overlook the Tribe from the skies. Anagi also notifies him of upcoming enemies or intruders.

Weapons:
    A katana, the handle made of wood and leaves, and the blade made of solid steel, found in the colonies.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday:
    October 14th

Blood type:
    B+

Hobbies:
    Defending the Tribe, playing Warriors with the Tribe's children.

Quirks:
  • Hideo loves playing Warrior's with the Tribe's children, it makes him feel younger and happier.
  • People refer to him as the Leader, since no true heir from Tribal Chief Renn has claimed the throne. (yet..)

Family:
    Eiji Saganami, 51 (father, NPC) earthbender
    Akari Saganami, deceased (mother) lightbender
    Daichi Kurashima, 55 (father in-law) waterbender
    Kanari Kurashima, deceased (mother-in-law) naturebender

Taru Senzu, 31 (brother-in-law, NPC) firebender
    Harumi Senzu, 29 (sister, NPC) nonbender
    Itachi Saganami, deceased (younger brother, died at 4yrs old) spiritbender
    Kaori Saganami, 32 (wife) nonbender

Katsuo Saganami, 18 (son) waterbender
    Hanako Saganami, 14 (daughter) earthbender
    Kaia Saganami, 6 (daughter) naturebender
    Sora Saganami, 3 (son) lightbender
    /spiritbender

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Long jet black hair, about waist length, chopped ends.

Eyes:
    Thin, piercing purple eyes, glaring invisibly at everthing.

Height:
    6"1"

Clothes:
    Long red robes, with a wide sleeve and green hems, decorated around the collar are green leaves, painted by the Tribe's children. He wears a loose green shirt, with a wooden pendant. Baggy brown trousers and wooden sandals are what finished his outfit. Occasionally, he wears the leaf crown Kaia gave him, because the real one is saved for the true leader.

Skin:
    Smooth, pale skin. Occasionally muddy when playing with the children.

Body Type:
    Muscular, normal weight.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    When it comes to being the Tribe's Protector, Hideo is strong-willed, ruthless and protective. He has a good eye for spies and intruders, and has very good self reflexes, which means he is very agile. But Hideo isn't all ''battle tactics'', he's very fatherly, playful and kind, he treats all the children as his own. Hideo is the true meaning of nuturing, he is very sweet and caring towards children, and very helpful towards adults. He and his wife Kaori are tribe favourites, being kind and cuddly, strong-willed and protective.

Personal Strengths:
  • Strong-willed, he's very determined when it comes to protecting.
  • Nuturing, he's a very kind man, and an excellent father.
  • Child-friendly, all the children love him.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Emotional, he gets quite emotional when he gets reminded of his mother.
  • Ruthless, he can be very mean when it comes to protecting the tribe.
  • Safety-freak, he keeps his children safe at all times.

Hamartia:
    He fears death to loved ones. Hideo fears that one day his wife or children would get killed or kidnapped, just like Itachi.

Personal Hero:
    His mother, Akari Saganami.

Dreams and Ambitions:
    To keep the Nature Tribe Colonies safe.

• Fishing with Kaia
  • Flowers
  • Warm drinks
  • The Tribe

Dislikes:
  • Itachi being mentioned
  • Bees
  • Wyldfires
  • Tribe Attacks
  • Heartbreaks

Brief History:

Hideo was born in the Earth Kingdom, as the eldest child of 3. He was a serious child, but developed a sense of humor when his siblings were born.
    Hideo and his mother, Akari were bestfriends, they had such a strong relationship with eachother.

Reaching his toddler years, he discovered his Earthbending, and his father found this as a chance to bond more with his son, but Hideo saw no interest in this, and carried on with playing and laughing and bonding with his mother Akari. Akari's lightbending was superb, she made rays of light look like a Halo shining on Hideo's head.

Childhood was easier than being a toddler, when his sister Harumi Saganami was born, and aged up to be 2yrs old, that's when Hideo became 8 years old, they both got along very well. Although Harumi loved her father the best, yet Eiji wanted his oldest son to follow in his footsteps, not his non-bending daughter.

Itachi was born by the time Hideo was 11 years old, and Harumi was 5 years old. Eiji was furious when he found that Itachi was a non-bender aswell. Nobody knew of his secret abillity as a Spiritbender, but it was all to spill in the later years.

This is the tragedy part of Hideo's life. Reaching 15 years old, he wanted to travel the world, discover new things and be an adventurer. One evening, the family decided to venture to the Light Kingdom, because Akari wanted to visit her parents, Eiji stayed behind because ''he thought it was awkward between him and her parents''. Riding across the border on Ostrich Horses, an arrow shot down, and it hit Akari's Ostrich, she fell off and Harumi told the boys and they ventured back. A group of assasins attacked them, and Akari had dissapeared. Hideo had ran after them, and saw Eiji with the assasins, with a dead Akari on the floor, Hideo felt so much rage.

Not knowing that a bunch of assasins had set fire to the building, which Harumi and Itachi had hidden inside, Hideo ran back, and saved Harumi. He reached to save Itachi, but Itachi said, ''Just escape Deo, the spirits will look after mee!'', Itachi said, and the building exploded. Seeing Eiji come from the distance, Hideo created a big Earthquake, which created time for him and Harumi to escape. When they reached the Light Kingdom, he bursted into tears, and Harumi would comfort him.

Becoming a young adult, Hideo was 23 and Harumi was 17, they bought a cottage, and lived there for 6 years. By the time he was 28, he went for a stroll and met a local Water Tribe Family, Daichi Kurashima with his daughter Kaori Kurashima. Hideo and Kaori instantly fell in love, and they shared stories of their past. Kaori told Hideo that her Mother was a Naturebender, Kanari. They got married a year later, and decided to go back to the Earth Kingdom. They got lost in a big forest, and found a small tribe, that inhabited 40 people, some waterbenders, some lightbenders, earthbenders and non-benders. This was the ruins of the Nature Kingdom King Renn had failed to make a proper civilisation.

Now they are still living at the Nature Tribe Colonies, with 4 beautiful children. Hideo became the Tribe's Protector, vowing he would never let the Tribe suffer like he did in the past. A shocking discovery was that they're youngest daughter, Kaia, named after Kanari was a naturebender, just like her grandmother. They live happily in this Tribe, as Hideo acts like the leader, knowing there is still someone, an Heir to King Renn to claim the rightful throne.

Last edited by Kyoko on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 am

~Le Kyo Bumped! <3
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Firstly there is no nature tribe, secondly if you and Kura plan to make one I would like to be let in on these said plans as I am one of the head admins, and therefore major additions to the site like that should be approved and passed through me first. Until such time I see these plans I will not have this character approved. (Sorry Kyo, nothing personal...rules and all you know?)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 am

We were going to tell you as soon as you came online. It's all to do with Roman's future, sorry for not telling you any earlier.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Kyo! You did the character thing! ;D

I love him. You understand the tribe so well. *clap* And his backstory is superb! Too excited'

Pain, I've actually already told you about this.

You'd changed your mind about making the tribe a proper kingdom, per say, but when I told you they were simply a group of Naturebenders living near/on the Earth Kingdom, and that Renn had failed to make them independent, you acquiesced. It's almost exactly like that plantbending tribe Katara, Sokka and Aang stumbled upon in the series, the Foggy Swamp Tribe. Or think of it like a village, just with only naturebenders, lightbenders, earthbenders and nonbenders.

I swear to God it's not major. They tribe isn't even large. It was a part of Renn's back story and I want to continue it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't remember, and I need to think about it. I don't know if the world needs a whole other faction right now, especially right now.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 pm

The tribe has been there since Renn and his escapades with the Nature Children, remember? It's actually a lot smaller than it was back then. They don't even have to be labeled on the map although Li's found a place for it. In fact, we've discussed the location even before the site shut down.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 am

Is this approved or declined? xD
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Approved! ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami   Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hideo ''Akio'' Saganami
Page 1 of 1