Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Tower's Final Dirge 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Tower's Final Dirge I_vote_lcapThe Tower's Final Dirge I_voting_barThe Tower's Final Dirge I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Tower's Final Dirge I_vote_lcapThe Tower's Final Dirge I_voting_barThe Tower's Final Dirge I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Tower's Final Dirge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Tower's Final Dirge Empty
PostSubject: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

A tall boy of 16 stood on a glacier, on the edge of the Northern Water Tribe. On the side of the kingdom, they had built a tall watchtower, standing at a proud 3 quarters of a mile in height. Built from strong ice, and reinforced on the inner layer with iron (with the help of Metalbenders), this tower was a proud new testament to the dedication of the Water tribe. The glacier that Tsumi, for of course it was he, stood on was the third-closest solid object to the new Water Tribe Tower. Tsumi had every intention of challenging himself, by climbing up the outside of this tower.

Tsumi had an addiction to climbing, and never backed down from a challenge. So of course, when the proclamation of the tower’s completion went out, Tsumi could hardly resist. Honestly, this tower was the only reason Tsumi was even here, in the most secluded place on the planet. This tower was going to be Tsumi’s greatest challenge yet. The plan was simple: Climb along the outside walls, using some blades he had adapted, to fit under his wrist. Should he be seen, he would need to use his sword, which was currently sheathed on his back, to climb faster. The outcroppings of spare boards on the outside, along with some of the iron that stuck out, would make it easier to ascend this hulking beast of a tower. Once he reached the top, he would take a short break, and then cut a small hole in the railing of the balcony at the top. From here, he would make his mark on the wall, proving that he had conquered this challenge, and then he would make his escape, by jumping.

Simple, yet elegant, truly. Only one more glacier stood in Tsumi’s way, which would be over soon enough. Tsumi began to walk toward the final glacier (for it was connected to the one Tsumi stood on) with aspiration in his heart. Tsumi’s heart began to race, and thus, the red Z on his chest began to glow. “Watch out there, you might get too excited.” Chimed in the voice of Z, the consciousness of Tsumi’s past life. “Well, of course I’m excited! This is the biggest challenge of my life, plus we’ve been preparing for the last two months. Those blades DID take awhile to make…” Tsumi said to Z, internally.

Tsumi reached the peak of the final glacier, where he looked up at the menacing tower that stood before him. He pointed his finger at the tower, and shouted “You won’t beat me, tower! I’m coming for you, and there’s nothing you can do!”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Makaru came to the Northern water tribe for one purpose, be the first one to climb one of the tallest structures in the world. He had a small fortune from his job back home, he used it to stay here for a while. He sliced his knives horizontally into the final 10 ft of glacier and used it to launch himself up the to the base of the tower.

He looked over his shoulder as he walked forward and unexpectedly there was some guy there with knives strapped to his wrists. He stared for a moment realizing he was here to climb the tower. He looked into the other guy's eyes and he knew that this was going to get serious.

He immediately sprinted for the base of the tower intending to outrun the newcomer. He Leaped using his light bending power beams out of the bottom of his feat to boost him up. His knives stuck into the side of the tower and he began climbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Heavy breaths fogged Draika as he lay injured on the top of tower in the northern water tribe. Placing his real hand over the wound the blood oozed out. The then held his hand in front of his face "Too close." Using his shadowbending he placed a wrap of pure darkness around all his wounds. "So where am I" he stood up and looked off the edge to see two men running up the tower. A wicked smile grew Ooh more play things.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 am

Tsumi climbed up the tower, next to the man, who had challenged his climbing skill. Up the tower he went, the smell of sweat contaminating the heated air between Tsumi and this unnamed man. The tower seemed nearly unyielding, it’s icy surface threatening to collapse, or throw one off at the slightest mistake.

Tsumi turned to the man who was climbing next to him. This man’s stance was one not unlike Tsumi’s own. The way he climbed, the look in his eye… This man had a dream. And judging by the way he climbed, his dream was probably at the top of the tower, just like Tsumi. Strange, how two complete strangers could be so much alike. Heck, they could even be related. Maybe Distant cousins or something. Anyway, Tsumi knew where his heart lay, and he knew how important climbing this tower was to the hereafter named “Dreamer-man”. As they reached the top, Tsumi found himself ahead. He stopped, one step from the top, and turned to the man. “It’s not my place to crush your dreams, go on ahead… he said, looking the man right in the eye, as he drew nearer…

Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Makaru considered the other guy as he spoke right before they made it to the top. “It’s not my place to crush your dreams, go on ahead… he said, looking Makaru right in the eye. Makaru looked back for a second. Makaru considered the offer for a moment, but in the end this wasn't really a huge accomplishment it was just for an Adventure and hey if he got a record along the way no big deal.

"let's get up there together then." Right before they hit the ledge. "Besides the dream wasn't this tower, the dream was the adventure along the way." Makaru held up 3 fingers. "On one." He slowly moved his fingers down and they jumped up the edge of the tower to the top.

The next thing Makaru saw was another man already here with Shadow patches over him and splattered blood. He looked unstable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Draika stood there unstable with a wicked smile. Scars decorated his face with a flourish of red blood and silver outlines. His eyes pitch black almost completely blocked out by the snow. His black pants made him stand out in the weather.

"So you two have finished one challenge, but you will not survive the next." He raised his missing arm from his shoulder blade where a rush of pure black erupted. The darkness turned into a shadowy arm with talons as sharp as blades. Quickly after he held his hands together and spread them apart unleashing a pair of pitch black wings.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:02 pm

They reached the top, realizing their dreams together. However, a man who was less-than-dreamlike was waiting at the top. “So, you two have finished one challenge, But you will not survive the next!” The strange looking man prepped himself for battle, as did Tsumi.

“Whoever you are, you have no reason to go after my life, or this nice man!” Tsumi said, defensively. “Even more so, picking random fights with adventurers? That’s just not right! They could take an arrow in the knee! AND THEN WHAT!?” Tsumi took a deep breath, realizing he was getting worked up. “If you wanna fight, I’ll give you what you desire. But I do think we should take this somewhere we wouldn’t hurt such fine architecture…” Said Tsumi. gesturing to the open air just in front of the balcony. He felt like he was forgetting something…

Ah, yes! Tsumi took out his Stained Soul (his favored sword), and made the mark of a Z in the tower’s overhang, where everyone could see it. His signature… well, signature. Tsumi gestured toward the edge of the balcony, toward the open air. He hoped that the stranger understood what he was proposing. “Shall we go?”

Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 pm

The creepy guy in front of them seemed to almost disregard the other guys speech. Then launched a Shadow arm in place of where he had no arm. Makaru shot a Light fist into the palm of the Shadow hand, the claws tore through his light fist but the force of the beams that Makaru shot next picking the joints of the fingers apart.

This however gave him no time to ract to the pitch black shadow wings that came next, hopefully the man next to him was a bender or fighter of some sort. whatever happened Next Makaru didn't know but he immediately took out his knives and tackled the psychotic man off the side of the balcony where he hoped the other man would follow. He had, after all, gestured to it.

OOC: So either Tsumi ends up blocking the wings or I take some sort of damage from them, then I tackle Kyoni's crazy man off the edge or he stops me somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 pm

(OOC: Ok so the claw and wings are mostly cosmetic effects, mostly the wings.)

Draika fell off the edge with the man tackling him. With a twisted smile Draika used the wings to pry himself from the tackling man. Once free, Draika kicked off the light bender and swung his wings downwards, launching himself back up into the air. With his normal hand he pointed to the man still standing on the tower "You can't avoid this either!"

With another flap of his wings, Draika swooped down and knocked the other man off the edge as well. Now they were all in a free fall with Draika at the time with the most aerial control.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

In a sudden rush of Metagaming, Tsumi was suddenly knocked off of the tower. He fell for about a meter, and caught himself by Firebending from his feet. This fire kept him aloft, however, he still had to save the man, who he had just learned was a Lightbender. Tsumi got closer to the winged Shadowbender, and fired his hidden blade from it’s socket, catching the man’s left wing. Even should he dissipate the wing, he would still be pulled down by Tsumi’s next move, which was a sudden pull downward.

Tsumi flew downward, reaching out for the lightbender’s hand, as he (hopefully) kept the Shadowbender in tow with his hidden blade. “Grab my hand! We can fight him together!” Tsumi shouted, trying to overcome the rushing wind that gravity caused.

CURRENT HEIGHT: 1,107 METERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Final Dirge   The Tower's Final Dirge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower's Final Dirge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: November-
Jump to: