Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_voting_barThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_voting_barThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Raiden walked through the halls of his palace, the eternal twilight of the land bathed an orange light over him. As he paced down the hall towards his study, he paused....could it? No, it wasn't possible. It felt as if there was a human in his lands....but that wasn't possible. Humans didn't come here, not without an invitation. Raiden ignored it, and continued walking, but then he felt it again, and again and again. The feeling was growing, there was definitely a human here. Raiden was just about to summon an advisor to check it out when he felt another feeling, this one was worse.

Koh the Face Stealer was on the move, heading right towards the human. With a small snap of his fingers, Raiden teleported himself towards where the human was. As he looked around, he could see in a nearby clearing was a young girl, no older than 16. She was alone, she looked sure of herself, but not sure why she was here, and Koh....Koh was on his way, moving fast. Raiden would need to be quick before--too late, Koh was there, confronting the girl. Raiden began to ran towards the girl to help her, Koh was not someone to be dealt with lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Amidst the Darn and rather Treacherous lands stood the young girl plagued by her almost eternal lonelies save for her pet Nero. He had always kept her company since the death of her parents and now was no exception. Surrounded by the darkness of the lands Kurai stood tall as she traversed the lands all on her "Humanly" lonesome. She was keen to the feel of the numerous dead spirits fluttering about when she felt a strange pulse...it steadily intensified coming towards her at a rather rapid pace...

"This..This energy.."

The girl known as kurai whispered under her breathe as she felt the powerful spirit force of koh the ace stealer coming towards her though his origins where unknown to her. She would begin to run...tun like there was now tomorrow away from the force that was raging towards her.

"Nero we have to go!"

Her black attire rippling in the winds as she darted away from the energy it was massive and what was worst there were two..but one was almost human like..who or what was it?
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:36 am

((OOC: Sorry about that, been busy the last few days. I will post in a few hours k? :p))
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 pm

(( OOC: Kk lol I was just reminding you incas you forgot I know you have tins of stuff to post to lol)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Raiden skidded to a halt infront of the girl, standing between her and Koh. He appeared in a black flash, and raised his hands up at the spirit monster. "Koh! Hold!" shouted Raiden. The monstrous beast looked down at the Spirit King. He knew that he could not attack Raiden; Raiden could easily cease his existence. Raiden was the most powerful unliving thing in the world, Koh wasn't ready to take a chance. There was a long pause, and with a hiss, Koh disappeared off into the woods.

Raiden paused for a second, incase Koh was getting any second thoughts of coming back. When Raiden was sufficiently sure that Koh wasn't coming back, he stood up straight, and turned towards the nearby bushes. "I know you're in there," said Raiden, "I can see through the bushes. You can come out now, Koh left. I scared him off."

There was a long pause, and no response from the girl. She was scared, but not without reason. When a giant 10 000 year old spirit wants to steal your face with a vengeance, you tend to drop everything and run. Hoping he could get closer wtihout scaring her, Raiden placed his hands together, and appeared behind the bush, and beside her. "Hello there," he said with a smile as he appeared beside her, "Are you willing to come out and talk now? Or should I carry you back to the castle and interrogate you in the dungeon?" Raiden was of course, kidding, the castle didn't have a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm

She Sat there in the bushes Trembling with fear as the Two massive energies stood there conversing..Koh was the NAME OF ONE OF THEM...Apparently that was the one that had just left...but there was still another one there...this one towered over the Koh's Spirt and radiated a fierce and potent power...but it was benevolent...Nero her pet dragon was safe in her arms...she didnt want to come out though...the fear wouldn't let her...then this happened.

"Ahhh!!!"

She screamed jumping out of the confines of the bushes as he popped uo out of no where and scared he living hell out of her...for a moment her massive Spirit force energy pulsated pushing back any and all influences aside from her own and Raidens of course. It Flatted the grass and even slayed a few wondering creature with it force...she was still trembling but not because f him though he played a part in it...but of the power that had just came forth.

"I... I'm sorry i ...i just got lost...and i ...i..'

She was scarred of not only huim but the power she could feel his spirit emitting...it was nothing she had ever seen before.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 am

( Subtly Cute bump :3)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 am

Raiden chuckled, "There's no need to apologize," he said, "Koh is unpredictable. Seeing as you are new here you had no idea that he stalks these lands for humans and prey alike. But now that you are aware, I believe it is best that we leave this place. Come, we'll go to my castle." Raiden then turned around, and took a step forward. As he did, the scenery changed, and he, the girl, and her small dragon were standing in the middle of his throne room.

Turning back to face the girl, Raiden clapped his hands and the throne's platform lowered so that it was now level with the rest of the floor, and a stone chair appeared in front of the throne, along with a small stone table in between. Raiden smiled quickly, turned, and walked towards his throne, sitting down on the engraved stone seat.

"Please," he said gesturing to the chair, noticing the shock on the girl's face, "Sit down, tell of your travels and ordeals. No doubt you have been travelling long, and a good journey always deserves a listen." Something in Raiden seemed warm and fuzzy....he felt as if he was with family, with a daughter, with Claudia....she looked very close to her as well. Something about this girl was familiar...but Raiden didn't mind. He was always so alone here, and since his family had all but died and left him, and now a little company was nice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 pm

She Was taking back by the speed in which they had reached this place...

"Who...what when...um...Where ... sigh so confused"

She said with a heavy sigh as they had magically appeared within the confines of his home. She looked around the beautiful castle and all it's glory. It was massive..and from his tone of voice he was here all by his lonesome... Loneliness...she knew something of the word.

"My travels huh?... well.."

She walked over by his throne her chair that he manifested for her ready for her soft tush to sit in it...and she did. Folding her legs with he utmost grace though she never had any one to teach her about such things...it just came naturally to her.

"I'm an Orphan more or less...You see my parents died when i was very young...i scrapped and struggled to survive by the kindness...and selfishness of strangers...as i grew older i found survival to be an even curler mistress...on top of this... I've always had this struggle within me.."

She said as her eyes watered from mention her parents death...she missed her mothers warm smile and her father warm hugs. She felt alone..as if she had nothing left but Nero and the "Other " thing within her...This power she coudlnt explain.

"But i'm being rude....I'm Kurai...Nice to meet you Mister.....?"

She lead him on in the sentence waiting for him to speak his name to her...she felt ok around him...her guards were slowly dropping themselves as she stayed near him... something about him was familiar to her...his overall presence...not much off from her fathers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next