Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Kurai Tensei  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Kurai Tensei  I_vote_lcap Kurai Tensei  I_voting_bar Kurai Tensei  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kurai Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

Kurai Tensei  Empty
PostSubject: Kurai Tensei     Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

|BASICS|
    Name:Kurai
    Birthplace:Shadow Lands
    Current Residence: Shadow lands
    Element: Darkness, Spirit
    Pets: Nero,Nero is a small fuzzy Dragon Spirit that has been with Her basically all Kurai's Life. He has Guided and protected her through her life since she had no parents or such to do so By Means of His Powerful And fearsome Black Flame and his furious true Form. She came across Nero after she tried to save the life of a monstrous dragon though she failed to do so the spirit of the dragon appreciated her efforts and thus Became her Guardians..of sorts...This dragon was Nero.
    Spoiler:
    Weapons: Twin Chinese Metallic Fans

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 6/06/1996
    Blood type:A-
    Hobbies: She Typical Spends her Time talking to the nicer spirits of the Dead and occasionally she's try to use her bending though she Sometimes is Seen Writing down her day to day happenings in her DIARY.
    Quirks: Despite her Calm and Collect Nature Kurai is a very Emotionally and mentally Disturbed Girl and this only shows when she looses control of her abilities being that she cannot fully manipulate darkness willfully.
    Family:King: Raiden Ezofuji(Father)
    Character Theme:Bring Me Back To Life By Evanescence (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:Kurai's Hair is Long and Black and gently cascades down her back far past her shoulder touching her backside.
    Eyes:
    Height: Kurai is 5'6
    Clothes: Kurai's Clothing Consist of The Standard Emo Female Garbs. She wears a Black Short Sleeve shirts with White Chains stretched across the front part. She also wheres a Cotton Sweater all black in color with a blue flower Sewed into the back of the sweater. She wears a slightly short Tue Tue all black in color with blue trimmings across the bottom lining of the Tue Tue.
    Skin:Smooth Skin
    Body Type: Kurai has the build of any 16 Year old girl save for her usually large bosom.
    Image:  Kurai Tensei  Tek5074bbcb99ae05434484

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kurai's Personality can be Described as Slightly Timid a best. She is Very Self Conscious Despite the Power that Sleeps within her. Sh is very conscious of the Potent Destructive force within her and thus she chooses to rarely use it...only when her life or the life of someone is in danger (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)
    Personal Strengths:Natural Bender: Despite How little training She has had Kurai is a natural at bending her shadow and controlling spirits but despite her natural born talent she is still subject to the fact that she cant fully control the powers she wields. (At least 1-5; not too many)
    Personal Weaknesses: Lowe Self Esteem And Low Self control
    Hamartia:Control, Being that she is the Daughter of the Spirit King Kurai has an Incredible amount of energy that she can barely control. This causes a sort of Confidence lack within Kurai and is the reason she barely Uses her powers.
    Personal Hero: Her Adopted Father the Spirit King She admires not only his Strength but his Yearning for peace among the Nations.
    Dreams and Ambitions:Her Greatest Dream is to one day master her abilities for the betterment of assisting the nations like her father.

Likes:She Enjoys the Smell of Flowers though they make her Nose tickle. She Enjoys Sunlight Despite living in the Shadow-lands and being a Dark bender Finding it to be a refreshing Feel. She Enjoys casual conversations with benevolent dead spirits as her abilities allow her to communicate and see them freely. And Loves Sweet Foods.(About 5)

Dislikes: Hates being in the Dark for to Long, Hates Spicy Food, Mean people, Dogs, And Bugs (Again, about 5)

Brief History: Kurai Tensei Or Darkness Incarnate as her Name translate was born from the conception of two Powerful Benders. One her Father was a powerful Dark bender refuge who survived the destruction of the dark nation and her mother a powerful Spirit bender from the shadow lands. She though cant remember anything about he parents for they were killed when she was at the tender age of three...IN FRONT Of her. That was when she discovered her own Dark bending prowess in a fit of sadness and raged she murdered the man who killed her parents and thus wandered the world alone...and afraid of these powers within her. She grew up on the streets eating the scraps from leftovers in the trash can to survive. Eventually though when she turned 7 She met a fearsome dragon one who at first look threatened to eat her as well...but despite her timid nature and the monstrous appearance of this dragon she could somehow sense it posed a gentle spirit and thus she didn't fear it...she also could sense that it was dying...she touched the creature despite it's growl and tried her best to help it to live by giving her own life force to the dragon but because of her lack of Discipline not her lack of power she couldn't save it...the dragon though appreciated this effort on her part and thus as it perished it relinquished over it's spirit over to her and served to protect her so long as she lived. She then set off on a journey to find a new home...and thus she appeared at the doors of the Spirit Kings hoe..But what had led her there is still unknown.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

Kurai Tensei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Tensei     Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:09 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

Kurai Tensei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Tensei     Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Was this idea approved by kouzai?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kurai Tensei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Tensei     Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Yeah, it is :p Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kurai Tensei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Tensei     Kurai Tensei  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurai Tensei
Page 1 of 1