Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_vote_lcapJeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_voting_barJeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_vote_lcapJeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_voting_barJeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamenriderfan360
Novice
Novice
kamenriderfan360

Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads Empty
PostSubject: Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads   Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Jeng Hiro Tenchu
Age: 17Birthplace: western air templeCurrent Residence: eastern air temple
Element: air
Pets: a brown and white sky bisen male named bigfoot he is my friend and helper in my training
Weapons: I wield a black airbenders staff with gold air nomads symbols on each end, the staff has black 5 foot wings to help me fly. I also wield a red bladed black handeled 13 inch katana sword for times of self defence or if I can't use my bending and my staff is taken, enscribed on the blade is the blade's name izanagi. I wield the sword in the perfect ian style. I have yet to be defeated when using it
[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: march ,24 690
Blood type: O
Hobbies:airbending training and checkers
Quirks: he loves to battle and eat
Family: Hiro Tenchu and Lily Tenchu
Character Theme:roots of the king by tetra-fang the theme song of kamen rider saga from kamen rider kiva the 2008 kamen rider.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has black hiar with yellow stripes in it it goes down to his neck but is usually in a ponytailEyes:He has blue eyes that are 1 inch wide and 1 inch tall Height: He is 5' 8"Clothes: He is wearing a black silk shirt with the air nomads symbol in white on the front. He is also wearing orange kung fu pants with a black and red eye on each leg on the outer side of each leg is the name Izanagi. He also wears Black steel-toed boots with the air nomads symbol in white on each side.Skin: My character has milky smooth skin which is soft to the touch.Body Type: He is well muscled from years of training. He also has a six pack abs Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
[size=11]Personality: He is a kind hearted person. He also is very loyal to his friends. If his friends are in danger he will protect them by anymeans necessary. He also has a secret: he loves to drink blood no matter whose or whats it is. he is also very quiet unless angered.
Personal Strengths: very good charisma
Personal Weaknesses: clumsy, slightly evil
Hamartia: blood drinking
Personal Hero: vermilion emperor kouzai
Dreams and Ambitions: become a master airbender and have a family.

Dislikes: evil emperors,warlords,dragons,wizards,witches

Brief History: Jeng was born on march 24th 690. His parents loved him. at the age of five his airbending powers showed themselves. when he turned six his father started his training. at the age of 10 he was sent to the eastern air temple to be trained in airbending. at the age of 13 he started to learn mor advanced moves. then he soon learned his parents were assassinated. he found ther bodies but there was no sign of a cause of death so he knew wizards were responsibe. in the next two years he learned more advanced and lethal airbending moves. he soon gathered his friends and they all went and joined the other nations in the fight against the magicians.

Back to top Go down

Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads   Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 am

Well one thing is for sure is that the application seems a bit jumbled as a lot of the application seems all over the place.

Well where do I begin:

1. You need to make a weapons application to have your weapons approved to be used by your character.
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

2. Your need to make a pet application just like your weapons.
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template

3. Your history is too short as you are require to type two paragraphs

4. Can you organize the application so it is easier to read and go through for me to grade next time Smile
Back to top Go down

Jeng Hiro Tenchu of the air nomads
Page 1 of 1