Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_vote_lcapMy Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_voting_barMy Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_vote_lcapMy Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_voting_barMy Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) Empty
PostSubject: My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)   My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:15 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kyoko Rai Hiro
Birthplace: Ember Islands
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water (later fire too)

Pets: None

Weapons: Two Battle Fans(One is Silver with the Water Nation symbol the second is gold with the Fire Nation symbol on it. Along with a bow and arrow.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 5th
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: Pai Shoi, Archery, Painting, Surfing
Quirks:  She can adjust to just about any place or problem in a blink of an eye.
Family: Yhou Hiro(Dad)/Aisha Hiro(Mom)
Character Theme: I’ll make a man out of you(From:Mulan)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Dark brown hair loopies with a top knot
Eyes: Deep Blue eyes known to be quite lovely
Height: Average Height for a 15 year old
Clothes: When she can choose anything to where she prefers to where a one-armed kimono that is in purple with a white asian floral pattern on it and the length goes to about her ankles she adds specially made flower pieces in her hair with a lotus blossom necklace.
Skin: Pale smooth skin
Body Type: Very Slim and Agile with good arm and leg strength.
(Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kyoko is skilled in bending and other      
methods of battle and she knows it. She doesn’t flaunt it but she doesn’t mind showing her skill when needed or wanted. Kyoko has been to Fire,Water,Earth and Air nations making it easy for her to adapt to many situations.
   Each nation sees her differently she is treated like a noble in the Fire Nation, a common girl in the Air Nation, a skilled bender in the Water Nation and a strong warrior in the Earth Nation as far as she can tell though Kyoko does not worry about a title as long as she can help bring peace back to the world.

Personal Strengths: (1.)Been Waterbending sense age 5
                         (2.)Has a ability to create new styles of a already
made bending move
                          (3.)Trained with the Yu-Yuan Archers
                          (4.)Trained with the Kyoshi Warriors every
                              spring.
Personal Weaknesses:(1.)Seeing a friend or family wounded
or dead
(2.)Cooking
                          (3.)Holding herself back in any
                              confrontation
                          (4.)Refuses to side against the water or
                              fire nation.
Hamartia: Having to choose between the Water Nation and the Fire Nation
Personal Hero: Katara

Dreams and Ambitions: Being a Master Waterbender

(2.)Swimming
             (3.)Creating
             (4.)Bending

Dislikes: (1.)Anyone against the Fire Nation or Water Nation.
                (2.)Losing
              (3.)Not mastering a skill
                (4.)Being Dirty

Brief History: Kyoko was born to Fire Nation War Councilor Yhou and Northern Water Bender Aisha. The Ember Islands was perfect for Kyoko she soon began to waterbend to her parents surprise. Kyoko loved to travel and her mom was happy to make that happen. Kyoko spent every spring on Kyoshi Island training with the Kyoshi Warriors. During the fall she trained with the Yu-Yuan Archers, summer and winter were always for family time and training with her bending.
   When things began to become dangerous Kyoko’s father stayed in the Fire Nation while Kyoko and her mom went to the Northern Water Nation.
Now 15, Kyoko is ready to take on the world if the Avatar can’t bring peace to the world at the moment she would do it instead. With her fans,bow and arrows,bending and bag she headed for the docks ready for what ever the world could throw at her.

Last edited by Akira Icestorm on Sat May 03, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)   My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Only a few things keeping this app from being approved.

-Mind making your character 16? She needs to start as 16 or older, to have a second element.

-Your history says "When things started to become dangerous". Mind expounding on what the danger was?

Reply here when done c:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)   My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:55 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kyoko Rai Hiro
Birthplace: Ember Islands
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water (later fire too)

Pets: None

Weapons: Two Battle Fans(One is Silver with the Water Nation symbol the second is gold with the Fire Nation symbol on it. Along with a bow and arrow.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 5th
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: Pai Shoi, Archery, Painting, Surfing
Quirks:  She can adjust to just about any place or problem in a blink of an eye.
Family: Yhou Hiro(Dad)/Aisha Hiro(Mom)
Character Theme: I’ll make a man out of you(From:Mulan)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Dark brown hair loopies with a top knot
Eyes: Deep Blue eyes known to be quite lovely
Height: Average Height for a 15 year old
Clothes: When she can choose anything to where she prefers to where a one-armed kimono that is in purple with a white asian floral pattern on it and the length goes to about her ankles she adds specially made flower pieces in her hair with a lotus blossom necklace.
Skin: Pale smooth skin
Body Type: Very Slim and Agile with good arm and leg strength.
(Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kyoko is skilled in bending and other      
methods of battle and she knows it. She doesn’t flaunt it but she doesn’t mind showing her skill when needed or wanted. Kyoko has been to Fire,Water,Earth and Air nations making it easy for her to adapt to many situations.
  Each nation sees her differently she is treated like a noble in the Fire Nation, a common girl in the Air Nation, a skilled bender in the Water Nation and a strong warrior in the Earth Nation as far as she can tell though Kyoko does not worry about a title as long as she can help bring peace back to the world.

Personal Strengths: (1.)Been Waterbending sense age 5
                        (2.)Has a ability to create new styles of a already
made bending move
                         (3.)Trained with the Yu-Yuan Archers
                         (4.)Trained with the Kyoshi Warriors every
                             spring.
Personal Weaknesses:(1.)Seeing a friend or family wounded
or dead
(2.)Cooking
                         (3.)Holding herself back in any
                             confrontation
                         (4.)Refuses to side against the water or
                             fire nation.
Hamartia: Having to choose between the Water Nation and the Fire Nation
Personal Hero: Katara

Dreams and Ambitions: Being a Master Waterbender

(2.)Swimming
            (3.)Creating
            (4.)Bending

Dislikes: (1.)Anyone against the Fire Nation or Water Nation.
               (2.)Losing
             (3.)Not mastering a skill
               (4.)Being Dirty

Brief History: Kyoko was born to Fire Nation War Councilor Yhou and Northern Water Bender Aisha. The Ember Islands was perfect for Kyoko she soon began to waterbend to her parents surprise. Kyoko loved to travel and her mom was happy to make that happen. Kyoko spent every spring on Kyoshi Island training with the Kyoshi Warriors. During the fall she trained with the Yu-Yuan Archers, summer and winter were always for family time and training with her bending.
  When things began to become dangerous Kyoko’s father stayed in the Fire Nation while Kyoko and her mom went to the Northern Water Nation.
Now 15, Kyoko is ready to take on the world if the Avatar can’t bring peace to the world at the moment she would do it instead. With her fans,bow and arrows,bending and bag she headed for the docks ready for what ever the world could throw at her.

(Kyoko's Dress)
My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) 10251895_760587517314657_3731603353299065918_n

Last edited by Akira Icestorm on Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)   My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)   My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character Bio(Kyoko Hiro)
Page 1 of 1