Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Aki swam to the surface of the water with Tekara, Aki looked back at her tail knowing she would miss it. Aki grabbed the steel ladder of the boat and jumped up and her tail disappeared and her legs re-appeared. Aki hoisted Tekara up and changed her back in a flash of white light. Aki stood up re-gaining her balance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm

(This probably isn't open, is it? >.>)
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

(( We have continued this story since the Fusion Alliance: Sun Warrior City thread. When we are in the north pole city you might be able to come along, btw Aki is spirit of the ocean she became that in the Fusion Alliance: Sun Warrior City thread.))
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

(Yeah, but I have no idea how. :/ I shouldn't be making such a big deal over this.)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 pm

(( I really have no idea how it happened either. ^_^ Don't worry we're all lost.))

TEKARA WOBBLED A BIT, unsteady on her own feet, but she got her bearings and managed to balance delicately on the ship. Playing with Aki in the ocean was a lot of fun; she hoped she could do it more often.

Feeling her temperature start to rise again, Tekara hastily searched for her discarded anorak and thick overcoat. Slipping them on, she pulled up her hood and hugged herself, teeth chattering. All that time in Ba Sing Se made her forget how cold her homeland was.

She turned to her friend. "That was great, thanks."

Suddenly a streak of brown flashed into her field of vision. Kiari tackled her, almost sending her down onto the floor of the ship again. The five-year-old pressed his face in the crook of her neck, as if inhaling her scent, and releasing a torrent of adorable, high-pitched laughter.

"Okay, Kiari, I get it, you've missed me," she told him, pulling herself into her seated position. Kiari grinned radiantly at her, then proceeded to try to tackle Aki instead, his arms spread for the embrace.

"Hmm," Tekara wondered. "Where's Soul?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

soleris dive bombed toward the boat at amazing speed.the cold and fresh wind rushing agints my face as we soar to the boat. then soleris strech his wings then we were slowy going down to the boat.sol and soleris took a amazing ride threw the icy plains with ice bergs there and there also soleris dived in the water a few times so sol and soleris is soaked but not for long.soleris landed on the boat and sol got off and look at the group "i thought i could give you time alone here since this is your homeland, so me and soleris took one heck of a ride,kiari wanted to go but i couldit take here." said sol in a happy voice "so did you have fun" said sol.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm

KIARI STARED POINTEDLY at him, still clinging to Aki. Tekara got to her feet and stretched, heart still thumping from the boy's abrupt entry. Soleris's large, prominent form seemed out of place amongst the icy glaciers and frigid wings.

Tekara looked over the side of the boat and out into the distance. "Look, Aki, we're almost there!"

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

Aki looked in the direction on where Tekara was pointing. A large icy wall was lied before them. A horn sounded and water benders came out on rafts pushing and pulling the water. A man in a hooded coat water bended himself on Aki's boat. Aki nodded to Tekara, and Kiari ran over to his sister clutching his legs. "Why have you come here?" The man said in a gruff voice. Aki put down her hood and he saw her pure blue eye sparkling in the sun light. "We have come to visit the water tribe." Aki said in a graceful voice. The man stiffened up, "We only allow people to come if they have any person of the water tribe with them, or inside the city." He said again in a gruff voice. Aki looked at Tekara who stepped forward and was starting to speak.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 am

TEKARA MOVED SLOWLY ahead, Kiari still tightly clinging to her legs. Her eyes betrayed her sadness, but her voice was strong and steady. "My name is Tekara," Tekara announced. "And this is my little brother Kiari. I am not a Waterbender, but Kiari is, and we're direct cousins of the queen herself, Kyoko. You may not believe me but..."

Tekara reached into her backpack, revealing the ice dagger she'd stolen from her father a year before. "This is an honorary weapon of the Northern Water Tribe," she said. "Proof."
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm

the guards look at me, they came up to sol and said "who are you?" they said sternly

"im sol the firebird the sun warrior" soul said in a high voice and showed them his dragon spear.

".....very well then" the guards said darkly

then the guards let in the boat in to the tribe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next