Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Aki waited till Tekara was done. Aki motioned her to come in the boat. Aki piloted the boat to an ice burg that was close by. Aki docked the boat on the shore and climbed out holding the nets. "Tekara once I say go dive into the water, don't hesitate or you will die. Simple." Aki said smiling. Aki created a small water ball that was glowing brightly, in her palm. "Ready Tekara," Aki said "3,2,1, GO!" Aki let the ball in her body. Tekara jumped into the water and and Aki created the same water sphere and dove in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Aki felt her feet turning and changing into a tail. For a moment she could not breath then she could under water, her gills working perfectly. Aki touched her blue tail as it was smooth with scales. On top of her head was a crown of the ocean. Aki blushed and looked at Tekara.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

TEKARA GRIMACED UNCOMFORTABLY as she felt her legs smooth together, and slits opening up along the side of her neck to allow her to breathe. The water's lethal temperature suddenly warmed as her body temperature lowered; she was somewhat cold-blooded now.

Tekara smiled at Aki. She tried to say "This is wonderful!" but instead, her words projected into thoughts that she knew touched the inside of her friend's head. Amazing.

Ten she took a critical look over her body. Her bottommost clothes were missing, she was alarmed to realize, replaced by a gorgeous blue tail. Her top remained, hiding her delicate torso from veiw. Tekara couldn't see her face, but she felt the gills on her neck, delicate and strong at the same time.

Almost in an instant, her keener eyes latched on a fish. She smirked at Aki. "What do you think?" she telepathed, eagerness certainly etched on her pretty, albeit simple face.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:26 am

"You look great!" Aki telepathed back to Tekara. "Want to go play with some fish there is a coral reef near by." Aki telepathed. Aki pointed in the distance to a large coral reef. Aki swam with her tail going at high speeds just as fast as Soleris. The water was crystal clear. A fish swam up to Aki asking. "Do you want to play tag with us?" The fish said with bubbles. "Sure, Tekara do you want to have some fun?" Aki bubbled to Tekara. "Tekara ocean time is different, an hour to us it 10 min with them, it's strange." Aki telepathed.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 am

SO I COULD ALREADY be down here for an hour? Tekara thought, the excitement from wanting to play tag bubbling into quiet worry. I wonder what Kiari'll be be doing. She smiled playfully at Maki. "Sol would be so angry. Waiting for us."

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 am

"So true, 1 game then we go back. Also when we go into the city do not tell anyone I am the ocean spirit. Thanks. With the time change in the ocean everything is faster." Aki telepathed to Tekara. A group of fish swam up to Aki and bubbled "Your it!" "Watch out!" Aki bubbled swimming trying to catch Tekara. She was so graceful in the water, does she want to be able to change to this at will? Aki thought tagging Tekara on the tail, then swimming back quickly trying to dodge the graceful swimmer.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 am

as the shoothing warm sun hung high in the sky, soleris and soul took a little flight.when soul looked down to the icy ground, white light reflected. "this is a amazing place soleris"soul said happily as they fly over the white plains. "lets go back to the boat soleris"soul said
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 pm

TEKARA TURNED IN the water, her short, shoulder-length hair whipping sofly over her face. Extending an arm, she attempted to tag Aki back, but the girl darted out of reach just in time. Tekara turned on her back to stare at the surface of the water, high above her, for a moment, smiling at the cerulean glow made by the pale sun.

Then, she arched backwards and just made out Maki's upside down form. Swimming through the clear water. She moved quickly, closing in, trying to tag her.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

10 min later the game was over and Tekara and Aki were sitting at a ocean restaurant in an ice berg. The fish bowed to Aki as she came in and Aki bowed back. Tekara and Aki sat down in the soft sea grass seats. A dolphin handed Aki and Tekara a menu and swam off. "Isn't this amazing?" Aki said though the water.

Air becomes a winter rose.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm

((OOC: LOL Maki you are so random. A restaurant in an iceberg? Grass? Bowing fish? Dolphins? lol, I'll just go with the flow.))

TEKARA GAZED STEADILY at Aki. Did... did that fish just bow at them? Eh. Must be some kind of spirit thing. She bit into her food, frowning at the uncooked, raw taste on her tongue. Well, at least it has plenty of salt, she thought, face twisting.

Eventually she couldn't stand it no longer and ate some crab. Much better, if not for the blood. She was pretty sure that, had she been human, she would have never eaten this stuff. But, as a mermaid, she rather much enjoyed it.

After the meal, she smiled at Aki kindly. "Let's go back to the ship," she announced. "Kiari would be worried.

/ . ~ * ~ . \

Kiari was not worried. He was actually pretty occupied. Nice people had given him toys and food. They said they were friends of Aki. That they were gonna take care of him until Tekara got back.

Kiari wasn't very distrusting like Tekara. He was actually pretty much the opposite. He trusted Aki a lot, so he trusted these people.

Sol had flown somewhere. He hadn't taken him with him. That was all right; Tekara would want him here when she got back anyway.

Kiari's long hair slid over his shoulder as he worked with building blocks. They came in all sizes and colors, real pretty-like. But he only used the blues and violets. Violet like his eyes. The five-and-a-half-year-old placed the last block in place, a smile stretching over his somewhat feminine face.

A full-sized diagram of the North Pole, complete with empty, lined hollows where the canals would be. "Pretty," he cooed, stepping back to admire his work. Then, he giggled. The funnest part about building things, he believed, was destroying them. Kiari laughed wildly, and proceeded to annihilate his masterpiece, bridge by bridge. Ah, childish glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next