Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_vote_lcapWarrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_voting_barWarrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_vote_lcapWarrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_voting_barWarrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse   Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:55 am

|BASICS|
Name: Daisuke "Mousy" Mouse
Birthplace: The Shadow Lands
Current Residence: Dark Nation Capitol City
Element: Dark

Pets: None

Weapons: 2 Katanas- 1 short: Dragon blade about 9 inch blade, 1 long sword

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 13, 394
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Watching people, listening to music
Quirks: Is highly scared of elephants
Family: Parents- Laurel and Ron, Little Brother: Edward
Character Theme: D.N. Angel by Vic Mignogna

|APPEARANCE|
Hair:Daisuke has medium length bluish/purplish black hair spiked out in different directions.
Eyes:His eyes are spheres of caramel surrounded in a pool of milk, the soft brown glow seeping into the viewer's souls like John Stamos' hair with Keanu Reeve's chiseled cheek bones....
Height: 5'4
Clothes: Daisuke likes to wear a comfy blue shirt under his thick purple jacket with the sleeves cut off. He will also wear black cargo pants with a dark pair of boots.
Skin: Caucasian, fair toned and almost albino from lack of sunlight, rough around his hands.
Body Type: Well built, slim, athletic
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Daisuke is naturally shy, quiet, and on some occasions unnoticeable. However, his curiousity is similar to a cat as he will tune into the sounds around him; listening intently to the conversations and lives of those around him. Dai isn't afraid of confrontation and will tell it like it is when ever he feels the obligation has arose. One would say he has the temper of a firecracker, but is as timid as a mouse. As much as confrontation doesnt scare Daisuke, his greatest fear will always be elephants and elephant-like creatures, maintaining that someday he will over-come this.  

Personal Strengths:
- Intelligent
- Quiet Nature
- Can Almost sing any tune
- Honesty
- Attentive
Personal Weaknesses:
- Shy
- Arrogant
- Can be un-polite to men and over polite to women
- Clumsy
- Impulsive

Hamartia: Cares too much for others around him
Personal Hero: His Father
Dreams and Ambitions: To be better than he was so his brother has a better life.

- Handing out with Edward
- Rabbits and other small animals
- Reading
- Listening to music

Dislikes:
- Stealing/Thieves
- Liars
- ELEPHANTS
- Change
- Being called short

Brief History:
Daisuke was 3 when Edward was born into the family. His parents were kind to both of them and his father began to teach them about the different places in the world and the war. When Daisuke was 8, he began to show signs of his Dark bending abilities, talking to shadows like they were friends and making different shapes out of the darkness around him. He let the darkness embrace him as he moved into his teen years. Edward began to show signs of being a light bender and Daisuke started to protect him like the older brother should. He would ease-drop of other kids conversations and fight those who were putting his or his brother's name in the dirt under their feet.
After he turned 20, Daisuke moved into the Vermillion Empire to try and help make his brother's world a little less dark and he found himself getting contracted out to work as a spy for the Capitol and the Vermillion Empire. He has been working with them for the last six years.

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse   Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse   Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Unlocked and moved to Character Creation per user request.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse   Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Tentatively approved, though I'm not sure if we're doing warriors again
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse   Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior of Dark: Daisuke Mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: