Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Tower (Test RP) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Tower (Test RP) I_vote_lcapThe Tower (Test RP) I_voting_barThe Tower (Test RP) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Tower (Test RP) I_vote_lcapThe Tower (Test RP) I_voting_barThe Tower (Test RP) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Tower (Test RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Tower (Test RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

Three dragons flew through the sky. The came upon the tower and landed. Their riders dismounted. The first rider was Sasuno'o, the second was Amaterasu and the third was Tsukiyomi. As they walked up to the tower they drew their weapons. "So this is where the Mirror Shield is supposed to be huh?" asked Sasuno'o "Let's go then." Tsukiyomi shifted nervously "I don't know if we should do this, dad said it was dangerous we could get hurt" he said. Sasuno'o sighed "You're a baby you know that" he said "Grow up." Amaterasu raised her hand and hushed her brothers "There's someone else here" she said as she raised her dagger. Sasuno'o raised his sword "Who's there?" he asked firmly.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Tekara   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 am

Tekara drew to her full height, dark eyes gleaming cheerfully. "Ah, you caught me," she said. Her voice was deep and smooth, having completed that awkward transition into adolescence. She wore her hair in its usual style, the lower strands just brushing her shoulders, while the crown of her hair braided intricately into a small ponytail similar to a Warrior's Wolf Tail.

Her outfit, a fitting tank-top with loose cargo pants, was almost completely black, merging finely with the dark brown of her skin. She'd chosen it specifically for her mission, to implement her natural grace more easily into her movements.

"Ooh, triplets." She smiled, blinking coyly. There were two boys and a girl. The girl seemed mature and bright, her eyes deep with wisdom. One of the boys, a dark, brooding type caught her eye. But the youngest, a silver-haired one, was just adorable.

She smiled at them kindly. "Nice to meet you. My name's Tekara."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Amaterasu lowered her dagger as the girl introduced herself, Tekara didn't sound like a bad person. Tsukiyomi silently agreed with his sisters decision and the two lowered their weapons and approached Tekara. However Sasuno'o raised his hand and stopped his sibling, even though they never spoke a word through that whole time being triplets they had an unspoken communication between the three of them, meaning Sasuno'o knew exactly what his siblings were thinking. "Don't go judging people by their appearance just yet...she could be lying for all we know..." he said. Tsukiyomi stepped forward "Come on Sasu, she doesn't seem that bad" he said. Sasuno'o looked at Tsukiyomi seriously "Don't call me that...we're not kids anymore....little brother" he said. Tsukiyomi stared back at Sasuno'o "You let Amaterasu call you Sasu, why can't I?!" he said.

Sasuno'o scoffed "She's my sister" he said. Tsukiyomi was filled with a childish rage "AND I'M YOUR BROTHER!!" he yelled. Sasuno'o turned back to his brother looking him in the face "She's also a girl....then again, so are you...little bro" he said mockingly. Tsukiyomi was once again filled with rage "I AM NOT A GIRL!!!" he said "AND IF I CAN'T CALL YOU SASU, THEN YOU CAN'T CALL ME LITTLE BRO!!" Sasuno'o rolled his eyes and turned away "Whatever you say....little bro." Tsukiyomi was ready to blow up now, but Amaterasu grabbed his arm to calm him down "Don't listen to him Tsuki, he's just joking...you shouldn't let him get to you like that" she said calmly. "Yeah, you're right" said Tsukiyomi. "And as for you, Sasu, he can call you whatever he wants, he's your brother and you should respect him like you respect me, and don't make fun of him or I'll kill you!!!" she said sternly "Do I make myself clear?!?!"
Sasuno'o sighed from boredom as he listened to his sister nagging him "Yeah, sure whatever sis" he said "Jeez, and I keep wondering what it would be like to have a mother...if it's anything like this then I don't want one anymore." "What was that?!?!" asked Amaterasu angrily, "Nothing" said Sasuno'o turning back to Tekara "Now where was I....oh yeah, I was just about to kill you...if I let you live and you turn out to be a bad guy...you'll just be troublesome, so I'll just end you here and now."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Tekara blinked. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. Is he serious? she thought, falling into a stance instinctively, her torso level with her belly, arms outstretched in a typical Martial Arts stance. She wondered if she should be using her swords, but for now Taekwondo felt easier on her form. More natural.

"If you really wanna fight me," said Tekara, unable to disguise the reproachful tone in her voice. "Fine then. Just don't hold back."

She wished she hadn't said that. One look at his bulky, muscular form suggested she could easily lose this battle. She just hoped it wouldn't cost her her life.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Sasuno'o lowered his head and smiled "I was hoping you were say that....RELEASE!!" he shouted. There was a small shockwave of air that came forth from his body. He had just released the seal that kept his most powerful art from being misused. Amaterasu bit her lip 'He's serious about killing her...he's about to release the Green Flames of Kojiki' she thought. Sasuno'o opened his eyes and raised his head "Flame Tsunami!!" said Sasuno'o. There was a large roaring sound as a 40ft wall of flames raised infront of Sasuno'o. They stood there suspended waiting to obey the command of their master. "You're about to die" said Sasuno'o.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Tekara gritted her teeth. Damn, she thought lewdly. How am I supposed to survive this? Her eyes darted around, searching in vain for someplace to take cover. As expected, there was nowhere to hide. Though she was skilled in almost every physical art, she didn't stand a chance against 'magic'. Especially Sasuno'o's prowess.

"Hey!" she barked out. Then, knowing how childish she'd sound, she cried, "That's not fair!" Hmm. It might not change his mind, she thought placidly, [/i]but if I'm gonna die I might as well do it with dignity.[/i]

She dropped her stance, pulled her father's stolen weapons from her back, she folded the twin swords in front of her body, like an X. Dropping into another stance, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 pm

There was an explosion that sent everyone back. As Tekara went flyin Tsukiyomi came by and caught her helping her stand up on a near by cliff. As the smoke cleared Tsukiyomi could see the extent of the damage. The place was scatered with green flames, but also black flames. Tsukiyomi smiled "Just in time Ama" he said. Amaterasu stood opposite her brother where Tekara was one standing. Her hands glowing with a black fire, Sasuno'o's with green. They stood there facing off with each other. Sasuno'o closed his eyes and whispered seal, he then stood up as the green flames disappeared, Amaterasu stood up also making the black flames disappear "Will you stop Sasu!" she said "This isn't the way!" Sasuno'o turned away and walked back to his dragon "We should head home" he said calmly. He jumped on his dragon and flew off. Amaterasu looked up at Tsukiyomi and nodded, Tsukiyomi nodded back "We're gonna leave" he said to Tekara.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Tekara smiled, particularly at Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi. "That's cool," she said. "I just wanted to meet the so-called FireTriplets. And meet I did. Thanks you saving my ass back there," she said to Ama and Tsukiyomi.

Then she turned to Sasuno'o and made a face. "Haha! Didn't kill me that time!" She stuck out her tongue.

Before the young man could retaliate, Tekara was gone, vanishing within the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower (Test RP)   The Tower (Test RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower (Test RP)
Page 1 of 1