Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_vote_lcapMinoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_voting_barMinoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_vote_lcapMinoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_voting_barMinoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) Empty
PostSubject: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:06 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Minoru Mamoru, Meaning Truth Protector/Guard
    Birthplace: Dark Vermilion State
    Current Residence: Dark Vermilion State Capital
    Element: Dark
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: He bends shadows into a runic shape and various weapons appear from them.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 9.
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Collecting stones made of pure darkness.
    Quirks: He can dark bend with his mind.
    Family: Ryu Mamuro and Kasumi Mamuro
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has brown almost black hair that curls as it goes down his head and ends at his chin.
    Eyes: Minoru has bright blue eyes that shimmer in light.
    Height: He is 6'5
    Clothes: He wears a silken grey shirt with a white loctus sign on its back. He wears a pair of silken pants that hang a little over his feet. He also wears black shoes to match.
    Skin: He has smooth, pale skin from lack of sun.
    Body Type: Minoru has a thin flexible build.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Minoru revolves around honor and respect. He will not fight you unless you formerly challenge him. If you have done wrong to him he will unleash hell upon you.He takes his job as a member of the Order of the Elements very seriously.
    Personal Strengths: Shadows, His Home.
    Personal Weaknesses: He sub-consiously bends, He is partialy blind in his right eye.
    Hamartia: He cant swim.
    Personal Hero: None.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To protect his temple.

Dislikes: Stale food, Bugs, Fire, Power, and Death.

Brief History:
    Minoru grew up in a small dojo within the Dark Nation. His father was a trained samurai. His mother was a ninja. Minoru Started training in the way of the sword when he was 5. When he turned 7 his mother taught him how to move shadows. One day his fathers dojo was raided by a group of fire benders. The fire benders killed his mother and his father. Revenge has been burning in his blood for 8 years. Within those eaght years he has trained non stop. Within the eight year he found the group and killed them with shadowbended arms from the ground and tore them apart.

On his 16th birthday he officially became known to the state as a threat. He was then imprisoned for slaughtering many soldiers. He was sentenced life imprissonment. While in prison Minoru meditated for weeks without any type of movement. Weeks turned to years. He was finally 18 when he moved, but to the worst. Minoru had learned to dark bend with his mind. Blood covered the walls as he killed everyone. It wasn't until a week later until someone actualy landed a hit upon him, partially blinding him. Supressed he was taken to the Dark Lord where he was promised if he were to stop killing his men, Minoru would be free and have a home up in the highest mountains of the nation. On his 19th birthday he was training when a man offered him to join an orginization. The orginization was The Order of the Elements.

Last edited by KyoniKing on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Tehcnically this was mine to approve, but approved lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 pm

O lmao, I am sorry. I knew you approved this earlier for him to create so that's why I approved it...don't mean to step on your toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)   Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minoru Mamoru (Order of Elements)
Page 1 of 1