Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Search Party - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Search Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSearch Party - Page 3 I_voting_barSearch Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Search Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSearch Party - Page 3 I_voting_barSearch Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Search Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Search Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Lindsey waited out of sight but close enough to hear them. He was in the group. The man she met earlier. "I wonder who they all are," she thought to herself. But then she overheard that they would be leaving. She was determined to try to leave with them.
"Wait!" Lindsey screamed running towards them. As she neared she wondered if this wasnt such a great plan.
"Please i would like to help," she said to the group." I belive i would be a aspect to the team. But if it was a bad idea i dont want to intrude."

( agh tired..... mrrrrrmrrrgh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Kozzan's eyes widened as the beautiful girl who healed his back earlier came forth from hiding. "U-um.....Wh-what are you doing here?" he tried to ask without stuttering. His cheeks blushed a light red color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Lindsey turned to him "i would like to help. Anything to leave this place as long as i can bring Twyla?"she said pulling a long eared Fox from her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Kozzan, being lost in her beauty and her eyes, flashed his most flirty smile and said, "Anything you li-.....Um...I-I mean Of course," he caught himself turning even more red, but not being able to help it. Hmm....What really is 'Love at first site'? he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Lindsey blushed at the sight of him. He was really cute. " So im Lindsey. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Dakota looked over at Lindsey and then a Kozzan. He shook his head "Its ok with me if you come along," he said trying to hurry things up "but we realy need to get going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 pm

"Kozzan," he said, stepping forth and taking her hand in his, placing a kiss on the back of it, then smiling again at her. Did i mention how cute this girl is? he thought to himself. He could not manage to bring his eyes from hers; as if they were trapping his heart and soul. He liked that idea. He almost didnt hear Dash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Lindsey blushed. " Kozzan," she wispeared. She like the sound of it. " Ok lets go." she said. Moving closer with her hand still held within his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Turned and started towards his small group, not letting her hand go. He managed to turn to Kaas. "We'll be flying on Rashana here, Kaas. Gliders are to slow. Dash you can steer us towards Marriow. I'll uh...I'll.....make sure Lindsey doesnt fall off," He said with another blush, still not letting go of her hand, liking the way it felt in his.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Dakota sighed and shook his head. "Yeah ok just get on and lets go." He said as he climbed back onto Rashana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search Party
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next