Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat

Go down 
+2
Haretsu
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

("Now the battle was a 2 on 2.
Haretsu, still crouched after his leg sweep, quickly ran on all fours behind Aang" That says that I am behind Aang. Originally, I was infront of him, which puts me in your direct sight. However, I crawled behind him, which is putting me behind Aang. So yeah, the fire would have hit Aang)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

((As opposed to have gone over/around him? Who's to say Xian didn't aim his kick over Aand? And besides, it's still Godmoding because Aand could decide whether he wants to dodge/block it or not. Even with Godspeed. He's an Airbender too, so he can still deflect the flames. I'm really sorry for elongating the argument, but Aand still has a say in this.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:48 pm

(He does have a say. I can definatly see how Aand is between us, and that makes sense, but he can dodge, and block, and I can bend flames around him, though you would see them coming. May I edit my post?)
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:40 pm

(Yes you can. And I didn't think you guys would care about the godmodding thing, considering the fact that Aang is doing master level moves at a low level)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

aand dodges and calls oppa oppa comes and uses his horns to stab haretsu
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

((No Aand...you can't do that. You can't just stab someone with a sky bison's horn. Sorry Haretsu I did not read the thread until now. Godmodding is against the rules no one can use it, by the way Aand if you do not know Godmodding is when you make your character over powered and they go over the limits. Please stick to lower leveled air bending, your character is 13. He should have the airbending skills of a 13 year old not an airbender master.))
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 pm

(Omg Earthy I love you)
Back to top Go down
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

(Hmmm time to get this back on track. Thanks Earthy. )

The fire swirled around the young boy, headed for Xian's opponent. Xian, however, opened his clenched fist, and the fire dissipated into a harmless hot wind.

"Enough!" His voice tore from his throat, carried by anger. "This ends now. It has gone far enough. You will turn and leave, and I will see to the girl's wounds. " His voice was even and deathly calm, but the young Fire Bender looked on edge. He walked slowly over to the girl who was on his side and knelt beside her.

"Are you ok?" He asked, gingerly trying to examine her wounds.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Tekara gazed groggily up at him. "I've been better," she replied, peering into his verdant eyes. "The wound won't kill me. I think I'm supposed to be unconscious but, you know, I'm pretty stubborn."

She attempted to stretch leisurely, but winced. "Damn," she muttered. "That'd better not scar. Thanks for all of that, Xian. Where's Aand?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 pm

aand was tired and he blew wind to try to make the opponent fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next