Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat

Go down 
+2
Haretsu
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

aang gets angry and makes a giant wind blast
Back to top Go down
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 am

The shock of the hit sent waves up Xian's arms, and he strained his back and legs to keep from moving as the two hooked blades collided with his ebony one. His opponent dove backward, and Xian righted himself, his eyes narrowing. His partner attacked again, and suddenly people erupted from the wood-work.

Two, no three.

Xian's eyes flitted from combatant to combatant, his sword held at the ready. One appeared to be on their side, but the other moved across from the young fire bender, his stance aggressive. Xian's jaw tightened as he took a look at the newcomer, his eyes quickly assessing the other, before taking a moment to check on the young woman. That moment of inattentiveness was his mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:46 pm

aang makes a gigantic wind tornado as soon as he saw the girl hurt
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:28 pm

(I kinda wanted there to be a chance for me and Jet to post o_O)
Haretsu, having cut Kura's leg, followed through with his attack. Then, Karu jumped up for a butterfly kick. He jumped back once more but didn't dodge the hit fully. Instead, her kick hit his left shoulder, causing Haretsu to flinch for a second. He quickly shrugged it off then saw Jet approaching. "Thanks.." Haretsu simply said to his brother as yet another person came. This time, it was a person named Aang, whom Haretsu did not know of.
Haretsu quickly sheathed one of his swords onto his back then watched as Aang began to bend. He ran towards Aang and slid on his leg, narrowally avoiding the wind blast. As he avoided it, he grew closer to Aang. Now approxiametly 2 feet away, Haretsu jumped up and attempted punch Aang's pressure point on the spot between his right forearm and right bicep with his left hand. This would cut off Aang's bending, leaving him paralyzed in the right arm. Still holding his sword in his right hand, Haretsu held it up in a defensive position in case Aang tryied to counter.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Tekara, felt the impact of her foot connecting with Haretsu's shoulder. As expected, the boy's form was impeccable, solid. She winced as a ripple coursed through her frame, but she managed to land without much incidence. A bit miffed that she'd hardly done much damage, Tekara observed as Haretsu headed for Aand.

She recognized his form and realized he was going to attack Aand's pressure points. Knowing that warning him would only disrupt his training, Tekara prepared to deflect the blow. She raced forward as fast as she could, ducking beneath Haretsu's outstretched arm. She curled her body into a folded handstand, before shooting her legs upward, hoping her angle was right to offset Haretsu's aim. And save Aand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

As Tekara raced to Haretsu and Aang, his true plan was coming along. He and her were racing towards Aang at the same time, so she would probably successfully block his attack, which is why he held his sword out. As Tekara jumped infront of Haretsu to block his attack, she was doing a handstand, allowing her body to be open for an attack.
"I don't want to do this, sweetie." he said as he jabbed his sword forward from a defensive, to an offensive attack. The blade punctured Tekara's stomach, which would leave her unconscious for a while, however the wound was not fatal. "But I have to.." he said as he withdrew the sword from her body and did a leg sweep which would bring her down to the floor. Now the battle was a 2 on 2.
Haretsu, still crouched after his leg sweep, quickly ran on all fours behind Aang and aimed for the pressure point on the back of Aang's knee. He then released a punch towards the back of his knee to block the chi in that area, leaving him paralyzed in his leg. If the hit was successful, Haretsu would have successfully brought Aang to the ground and then the battle would be 2 on 1.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 pm

((OOC: WOW, Tekara. Now that was just smart. Now look at you. All bleeding and crap. *sigh* You really need more training, I swear...))

Tekara gasped, feeling an intense ripple of pain course through her body. She cursed under her breath; the wound wasn't fatal but she couldn't stand anymore. Now that left Aand alone with Haretsu. Tekara knew he was strong. Probably stronger than her, but Haretsu was possibly stronger. She just hoped Haretsu remembered that it was a spar and not to hurt Aand that much...

"That was smart... real smart," she muttered, struggling onto her back so her wound wouldn't be subjected to the dusty ground. She gave a short laugh, ignoring the agony. "I guess you weren't afraid to hit a girl after all..."

From her position, all Tekara could do now is watch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Xian cried out as he saw the blade enter his partner's stomach, and his vision went red. His opponent forgotten, he stomped on the ground and threw hist fists out. Two lightning fast jabs followed by a sweeping kick. He felt his chi burning inside him, fueled by the rage and the urge to protect. His knee came up, and his leg was engulfed in fire. In one sweeping motion he jumped and spun, sending the fire surging forth toward the coward.

Anger, passion, love, hate, all burned within the swirling red fire as it coiled like a serpent towards his target.

( The video of the combo if you want to see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVC6nXpeDB8&feature=PlayList&p=4910820B42F72A52&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=3 )
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Haretsu, whom was behind Aang, did not see Xian throwing the fire in his direction. However, the fire would hit Aang and not Haretsu. It would because of the fact that Aang was in front of Haretsu, and Xian sent the fire at Haretsu. Xian's fire flew through the air and made contact with Aang. Now Aang, not only blocked chi in one part of his body, but now he was burned, and badly at that. (It's not godmoding because it's two attack on one person, so Aang would have to have godspeed in order to dodge the attacks.)
Haretsu smiled, for he had defeated two people with the help of an enemy. He slithered out from behind Aang, just beside him, but far enough so that the fire would not make contact with him. The battle was now 2 on 1. "Oh, is that the best you got?" Haretsu laughed while eyeing Xian from across the field.
Back to top Go down
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

{....in what way shape or form is Aand between Xian and Haretsu? In my mind his back had been turned to Xian for the longest time. Plus Fire can be manipulated and moved easily, so it would have gone around Aand had that been the case. Not trying to cause a stir here, but that whole thing wouldn't have gone down like that. Razz If he is between us, I will edit my post, as that was never explained nor implied so I posted under a false assumption. If he is not, we shall go from there Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next