Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat

Go down 
+2
Haretsu
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat Empty
PostSubject: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Tekara flexed her muscles, feeling her sinewy body both loosen with flexibility and tighten with the expectancy of the upcoming battle. Her brown hair, shoulder-length as always, and braided at the top in an intricate style reminiscent of a Warrior's Wolf Tail, fluttered into her face by the wind.

They'd chosen an interestingly convenient place to spar. A canyon, dusty and glowing orange in the sunlight. Tekara had enough knowledge to know that this area was called The Great Divide. And divide it did, about several miles across. It basically cut the Earth Kingdom in half, a real sight.

After stretching a bit more, Tekara took a few bracing steps forward, feeling the sun alight on her tan-dark skin. Her brown eyes surveyed her opponent, taking in his familiar stance. She and her partner dropped swiftly into form.

"Hope you don't mind hitting a girl," she taunted, before rushing swiftly forward. She sprang high in the air, intending to come down upon the other boy in a volley of quick punches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Haretsu yawned from the boringness that would come and that he was facing currently. He then laughed. Not at the boringness but at the girl and how serious she seemed. "Oh how dull this will be." Haretsu stretched his arms out and yawned once more. He then unsheathed the two twin hook swords on his back and looked at Tekara. She stood rather distant from him.
"Hitting a girl? Oh how simple that will be." he said with a chuckle. He was mainly laughing at her confidence, more like cockiness. Anyway, he watched as she got in her stance. Haretsu twirled his swords around as he stood stationary and Tekara came at him. He jumped back, avoiding her attack, then charged her.
Back to top Go down
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Xian's travels sure had taken him to far off lands. Never before had he dreamed he would actually be walking in the Earth Kingdom, yet here he was. The warm wind blew his tousled brown hair about, and caused the red cloak about his shoulders to snap too and fro. He had been in the Earth Kingdom only a few days, and yet he found himself sparring.

Odd, but one's abilities were nothing if they weren't used.

The young man watched as his partner charged the boy across from them, and his easy stance irritated the veteran fighter. No matter if this was a a training match or no, one should always take such things seriously.

The young woman charged, her braid flying behind her. Her leap was perfect, her aim and grace astounding. Xian followed her at an easy pace, content to see how the battle flowed before stepping in. Then their opponent drew swords, two wicked hooked blades that gleamed in the fading light. The young fire bender's eyes narrowed as the young woman descended. Their opponent jumped backward, and by the time his foot hit the ground, Xian's blade was in his hand. He charged forth at the same time as the other man and put himself between the girl and their opponent, positioning himself to block the incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Tekara gave Xian a grateful look, using her speed to her advantage to circle around to the other side. Xian had already drawn his blade, preparing to engage in some kind of swording spar. She didn't very much mind the fact that Haretsu had drawn swords when she herself obviously didn't have any, she let it slide since this battle was two on one in the first place.

She put her body in Haretsu's blind spot, though if he were aware enough he'd sense her approach anyway. Sliding close to the earth, she hurled her body forward, breath steady, her legs kicking out to unbalance the young swordman where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Haretsu's attack had been blocked as Xian ran over and put his body in the way to defend the attack. Haretsu immediately pulled back in defense for he saw Tekara move. He immediately turned sideways, with one side and one sword facing Xian, and his other side and other sword facing Tekara. He then jumped back, both dodging Tekara's attack and so putting both Tekara and Xian infront of him to fight.
"Two on One I see..." Haretsu said, he simply looked from Xiang to Tekara to see who would make the first move.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Tekara smiled. "You're pretty good," she acknowledged. Her body was still close to the ground, leg outstretched in the dusty void where Haretsu's ankles once were. Her somewhat short brown hair was flecked with bits of dust from sliding so close to the ground. But Tekara liked her new, messy lifestyle, so different from the North Pole, and felt at-ease with it.

Suddenly she moved, both gracefully and agilely. Her body slunk, eel-like, across the earth, and she used both her feet and the solid earth to propel herself in the sky. Whirling in the air, she extended her arms, poised to slam powerfully on her opponent's shoulders when they collided. She plummeted at an alarming speed, the leap not giving her much height but enough momentum to fall at an alarming speed.

Just his shoulders, she thought. Just to knock him off-balance for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

"As yourself." Haretsu said as he noticed that she was about to move. He guessed by her past attacks that she was jumping. So Haretsu had to dodge.
As she lifted herself off the ground and just before the peak of her jump, Haretsu rolled under her, forgetting about Xian. When he finished rolling, he was still squatting. As he squatted, he raised his right arm and stood up. With his right arm extended from his body, and squatting just behind Tekara, he was performing an uppercut on Tekara with the sharp side of his hook sword. If she was hit, her leg would be the only thing hurt from the blade. As he rose to his foot, he placed his left sword, closest to Xian, near his body in a defensive position just in case Xian tryied to attack of defend Tekara.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Novice
Novice
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Jet appeared from a large rock in the canyon. "Well Haretsu, Looks like you need some help bro. I mean you aren't doing a crap job of fighting these guys, but i was bored trying to take a nap behind that large rock." Jet stretched his shoulder and sighed. "I dont know who the guy is but i admit the woman is a beauty." Jet finished stretching and drew out his Katana, spinning it around before getting in his fighting stance. Jet wasnt exactly in the happiest mood as he forgot his afternoon tea, but a fight would bring him back to good spirits. Also he felt bad for letting his brother fight in a two on one. "I'll go take the guy and you can take the girl, I'll feel bad for scarring a beauty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Aand finds tekara and says"leave her alone"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Tekara gasped as Haretsu avoided her attack, but she was moving so rapidly, it caught her off guard. In none but a few seconds, she assessed her position and whirled, narrowly missing a deep wound by inches. The sharp edge of the steel cut into her skin, leaving a thin red line.

Stupid! she thought fervently, stumbling across the hard earth. You should have seen that coming!

Recovering quickly, she pushed herself sharply to her feet. She caught Aand's figure in the corner of her vision, and passed him a meaningful glance. Catching an opportunistic gap in Haretsu's stance, Tekara arced her leg high over the deadly blade of the sword, twisting her body, and swung her leg in a violent butterfly kick towards the groove between his shoulder and neck.

((NOTE: Butterfly Kick - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS04XT6JyV8))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat   Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom: The Great Divide - Sparring Combat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: