Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kanaryu Oshiro 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kanaryu Oshiro I_vote_lcapKanaryu Oshiro I_voting_barKanaryu Oshiro I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kanaryu Oshiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

Kanaryu Oshiro Empty
PostSubject: Kanaryu Oshiro   Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm

|BASICS|
   Name: Kanaryu Oshiro
   Birthplace: Shu Jing
   Current Residence: City of Kouzai
   Occupation: Traveler, defender, and takes part time jobs at tea shops.
   Element: Fire/ lightning
   Pets: N/A
   Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
   Birthday: December 27
   Blood type: AB Positive
   Hobbies: Enjoys traveling, fighting, and eating.
   Quirks: Makes unusual looks when thinking and stuffs his mouth full when eating
   Family: Jiro Oshiro (Father) Yuna Oshiro (Mother) Akito Oshiro (Younger Brother) Aiko Oshiro (Younger Sister)
   Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
   Hair: He has jet black hair which is very long and wild. He keeps it up most of the time in the back and prefers the rest to be hanging over his shoulder and some in his face.
   Eyes: His eyes are a very light blue they almost look white
   Height: He stands at about six foot two
   Clothes: He mostly wears a loose fitting long sleeve black shirt with a dark red trim along with his pants which are a bit loose fitting but are about the same color but he tends to tuck the legs of his pants into his boots which go up to about his knee but are just below it They are just a plain black.
   Skin: He has very pale skin and it is somewhat rough. There is a large burn scar on his chest which seems to consume most of his right shoulder and reaches to where the bottom of his ribs would be and stretches from the right side of him all the way to the middle of his chest. He also bares a scar on his left eye.
   Body Type: He has a very medium build he is in shape and is very fast and full of energy.
   Image:
Kanaryu Oshiro Sure-1-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
   Personality: Kanaryu is a protective type of person. He will defend anyone if they need to be and will fight for just about anyone if he thought there cause was right. He is a very relaxed person who often likes to lay around all day. He travels from time to time but not all the time and on his travels he loves to fight although he doesn't mind a local fight every once an a while. He also loves drinking tea a lot.
   Personal Strengths: Strong, smart, fast, protects anyone.
   Personal Weaknesses: Lazy, likes to talk a lot, and he is to friendly.
   Hamartia: He protects anyone so he trust anyone who is in need of help.
   Personal Hero: Iroh (AKA The Dragon of the west)
   Dreams and Ambitions: To become a grand master Firebender and a teacher.

Likes: Drinking tea, sleeping, fighting, traveling, and interacting with people.

Dislikes: People who are cocky and underestimate him. People who attack the innocent. Being by him self. letting someone down or failing them. He also hates losing fights.

Brief History: Kanaryu had a pretty normal child hood, or so he liked to think. He was born to Jiro and Yuna Oshiro in Shu Jing in the winter which was unusual for a child in the Vermilion Dragon Empire because most children we're born in the summer.

He was quite an explorer, as his mother often told him. She was the only person he ever really knew as his father was part of the military, but he would often hear great story's about him which he fully believed. His life was good indeed. He had two new siblings, a brother and a sister. He could already tell his life was about to change.

About at the age of ten he started to discover his Firebending ability. He was afraid of it at first because he couldn't control it, sometimes his flames would be huge or they would just get so tiny that they'd die out. He was pretty saddened by this. He started to take lessons from a local Firebender who pretty much gave out free lessons, Kanaryu was in fact the only one who learned from him. The locals in the village thought the old man was crazy and was know where near a master level but he showed them all what he truly was near his end in time.

Time has passed quick and Kanaryu had found him self a new goal in life,  To become the greatest Firebending teacher in the nation, or, possibly a hero to the people.

Last edited by Kanaryu on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kanaryu Oshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanaryu Oshiro   Kanaryu Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kanaryu Oshiro
Page 1 of 1