Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_vote_lcapFall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_voting_barFall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_vote_lcapFall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_voting_barFall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) Empty
PostSubject: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 pm

It was a nice day in Heavens tea garden. Heaven just got back from errands in Ba Sing Se. When she arrived she noticed that something wasn't right. For some reason she couldn't help but feel like someone was watching. She decided it was her imagination and walked out the door to a bright porch full of flowers. All of a sudden she saw someone being chased by bandits. Instantly she ran inside and grabbed her staff and went to go help.
Back to top Go down
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Kanaryu made his way past a crowd of people as fast as he could. He had no idea why he was being chased by these people and they we're starting to get on his nerves. He looked back for a second to see how many there we're, there looked to be quite a few chasing him to much to count in the little time he had to look back. He decided the only thing he could do at this moment was to fight back, this would be fun. for him at least. He twisted his whole body around and kicked sideways sending a line of fire at the men in attempt to distract them.

"Guess I'll just haft to get rid of y'all for good then..."

He said as he grinned taking his stance and waiting for the bandits to come assuming they had made it passed his first attack. He wasn't really sure how this would play out but he had a feeling he wouldn't be losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Heaven arrived at the sight of the man firebending sending a few of the bandits flying backwards. Heaven chuckled a little at the faces of bandits shock. The smile quickly turned to a frown when more bandits arrived. "Need help?" Heaven asked with her hands on her staff getting into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 am

Kanaryu looked to the girl beside him. She seemed ready enough. He looked to the bandits again with the same grin on his face. He couldn't wait to blow them away he had been looking for a fight to come around and he finally got it, even though it was really unexpected. He noticed more bandits had joined in now there numbers had doubled.

"Guess I'm going to need some help."

As soon as it looked like the bandits we're about to attack he charged at them punching into the air as fast as he could sending a few strong fire balls in front of him. He then kicked him self into the air twirling his right leg around to send forth a strong burst of fire from his foot at the men. He didn't think this would last long and he hoped it wouldn't, the guys all looked easy, maybe if he was lucky there boss or some sort of leader would show up to fight as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 am

Heaven smirked as the man took of running. Slowly she placed her glasses on the floor and started walking. Walking turned to running as she started moving closer to the enemies. Just as a bandit swung she pole vaulted over and spun her staff hitting him in the back of the head. Landing she spun on the ground tripping at least five bandits. For some reason every bandit taken down twice as many appear. Heaven began to worry so she started bending the wood in her staff to take a form of a shield.
Back to top Go down
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 am

He had gotten rid of most of the bandits in his area he expected they're wouldn't be many remaining after a while. He continued to strike at them with basic attacks one after one fell in defeat. He looked around and grunted in frustration. It seemed more had appeared, more then before. This was starting to get aggravating.

"Why do more and more just keep showing up? We're going to need some more help if they keep doubling in numbers like this."

After saying that he immediately slammed both his fist down on to the ground creating a round radius of fire that blasted out in every direction. After clearing out most around him he turned around to look at those behind him. He immediately moved around his hands in a strange movement charging lightning in his hands he then pointed forward at the group of people with two fingers sending the lightning crashing into the group kicking up debris along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Heaven started charging with her shield knocking a couple of bandits that were seperating her and the man. Just as she reached him she fell backwards as the lightning shot nearby. "Hey! Watch it!" Trying to get up she got blid sided by a bandit who threw knived pinning her sleaves to a ground making her unable to move. Looking up she saw a large bandit swing a battle axe towards her face. She closed her eyes afraid that this was her last day alive. Instead of getting hit, a ball of green flames shot by hitting the bandit before the swung was made. Heaven looked up to see James. "Miss me." James said with a smile. Heaven was struggling to release her sleave from the ground. " Can you handle this?"
Yea. James responded taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

Kanaryu laughed a little bit. He seemed embarrassed a little.

"Sorry about that miss, my aim isn't the best with that stuff."

He Looked around ready to attack. There was still a lot of bandits still standing. He turned his head a bit to the side to catch a glimpse of the woman being pinned down and then almost receiving a finishing blow by an oddly large bandit. He was about to attack the large man but someone else had done that for him, it appeared someone new had joined in the fray. He was a bit glad that they had some more help he knew they'd need it because they wouldn't be able to last much longer. Apparently the girl knew him, Kana decided not to get involved with there reunion.

"So how much longer is this gonna last?"

He said as he punched forward releasing a barrage of flames at the bandits in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

" Well if we keep this up its not going to end well. " James said after letting out a stream of fire from his mouth. As he said that a large charge of lightning flew through the street. The lightning took up the whole entire street and stidewalk combined. James with the thought of other peoples life at risk he held out his finger and caught the lightning in his hand. Quickly he aimed it up into the air darkening the sky. He only managed to get enough lightning to block the two he was defending causing the rest of the lightning to hit buildings. Burning embers flew everywhere as a building collapsed ontop of the other firebender and Heaven. James quickly turned around and lifted the walls up almost superhumanly. " Go now! " James yelled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Kanaryu
Novice
Novice
Kanaryu

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 am

"I guess not."

He said as he sighed. At that time a huge bolt of lightning came crashing through, Kanaryu grinned as he glared forward. The man had blocked some of the lightning sending it upwards, it was a magnificent sight, it didn't seem possible but the man had done it, the next thing Kanaryu knew was being shot over onto his side and feeling a large object fall on him, but as soon as it had happened it was over. The man had somehow lifted the entire wall off of him and the girl it was pretty impressive. Kanaryu coughed a bit and stood up and looked at the man.

"That pretty much ended the fight for me. I hope you can handle the guy who did that"

Kanaryu started to run off in the other direction, most of the bandits that where standing seconds before where no longer alive. He looked behind him to look at the girl assuming she was following him.

"Grab on miss."

He said as he pointed to his back. Assuming she had grabbed on he would point both his fist towards the ground as fire would then burst from his fist boosting him into the air, he'd go up far enough just to get away far as possible from the danger but close enough to see how the fight would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)   Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of a Hero (Kanaryu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next