Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Charlie Oshiro 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Charlie Oshiro I_vote_lcapCharlie Oshiro I_voting_barCharlie Oshiro I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Charlie Oshiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agni Kai
Novice
Novice
Agni Kai

Charlie Oshiro Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Oshiro   Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:38 am

[First character and I wanted to make it memorable... apologies if he's too weird for your taste. I like extreme characters. I now present to you...]
    |BASICS|
    Name: Charlie Oshiro
    Birthplace: a Hu Xin colony
    Current Residence: Charlie is always moving. He travels by foot across the world, stealing from civilians and enhancing his fire-bending techniques, such as using chemicals, toxins, or compounds in the air to create large and effective explosions that would otherwise be very difficult to perform. The best comparison to draw would be that of a gypsy. He is a wandering traveler who takes what he needs from whoever has it.
    Element: Fire (combustion)
    Pets: Charlie has a pet koala sheep named Koichi, and a dragon hawk named Mamoru. Koichi is Charlie's closest (and only) friend. He isn't very useful for fighting or stealing as Mamoru is, but he's probably one of Charlie's only links to sanity. If he were traveling without Koichi, he would no doubt lose his grip on reality and fall even deeper into insanity.
    Weapons: His bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown
    Blood type: Unknown
    Hobbies: Collecting artifacts and gold
    Quirks: Charlie is a pyromaniac (a great deal of emphasis on maniac--his mind isn't very stable), and learned the theory of human combustion when he first began his journey. Charlie later developed a very specific fighting style centered around this idea. He targets combustible materials in the air or the target's body and quickly draws them to one place using a light heat before swiftly increasing the temperature to extreme heat and igniting it, creating an effective explosion. This skill of human combustion is one that--to his knowledge--has never been discovered before. He learned that bodies are made up of many combustible materials, such as nitrogen, methane, hydrogen, and sulfur, making it easy to cause a great deal of internal damage and burns. Thankfully, although Charlie has a weird fascination with human combustion, he has never delivered a deadly blow on anything other than animals, and would never murder in cold-blood, despite his insanity. He'd probably be capable of doing it, but doesn't see the use in killing humans. It's too wasteful.
    Family:
    Daichi Oshiro [Father]
    Haruki Oshiro [Mother]
    Hiro Oshiro [Twin brother]
    (May add more development later)
    Character Theme: Ahh... probably most techno/distorting music would fit the bill. Think of Radiohead, Animal Collective, and other psychedelic bands.
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Jet black scruffy hair. He almost never tends to it other than to wash it, and because of this he is often seen with the stereotypical "crazy person" hairstyle. He thinks it looks perfectly fine how it is.
    Eyes: A semi-dark grey with specks of charcoal coloring. Average size and shape.
    Height: 6-foot-some-odd-inches.

(I dunno. ._.)
    Clothes: Although he has gained a decent amount of wealth from taking from others, he is usually seen wearing rugged clothing. He is stingy with money, even to himself.
    Skin: He has rather tan skin from being out in the sun all day, and has numerous scars from training his fire-bending.
    Body Type: He is thin, and seems to have barely any muscle, but somehow manages to reach his goals by wit.
    Image: I want to put in time to draw or find an image for him once his character is more developed. This is optional, so I'm just going to put it on hold for now.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Charlie has been mentally unstable for a very long time. Ever since he ran away from home carrying nothing with him but the clothes on his back and an ill koala sheep in his arm, he began losing touch with ethics and morals. He soon sought clever ways to quickly end an animal's life to keep from starving. Watching small animals die and then eating them in order to survive was traumatizing for the young boy, but these things eventually numbed him, and now it doesn't even phase him to see exploding elephant rats. He is now fascinated by fire and explosions, and uses them to his advantage. Despite his ill mind, he is surprisingly clever and cunning. This is the trait that keeps him alive, as he is nonexistent to the real world and would probably have no chance getting a real job with a humble salary.
    Personal Strengths:
    -Clever
    -Fire-bending
    -Creating detonations
    -Cunning
    -A skilled pick-pocket
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -Obsessed with material items and wealth
    -Poor social skills from being isolated for so long
    -Can go through short spurts of depression if he does not keep himself busy
    Hamartia: Inability to distinguish right from wrong
    Personal Hero: Robin Hood
    Dreams and Ambitions: To make a real friend or start a real family. A koala sheep can only be so socially fulfilling.
    -Eating new foods
    -Exploring new places
    -Enhancing his fire-bending
    -Acquiring new things
    Dislikes:
    -The rich
    -Nobility
    -Staying in the same place for too long
    -Feeling like a monster
    -Not understanding why he feels so detached
    Brief History: In a poor town in the Hu Xin Providences, two twin boys were born. The first was Hiro, a healthy and strong newborn. The second boy seemed weaker, and it took him a while to start crying when he was born, but apart from that there were no complications in the birth. The mother worried, but the second boy soon grew stronger, and his development caught up and even surpassed his brother's. He seemed to learn things quickly, and hit each of his milestones earlier than average. Because of his transformation from the helpless underweight newborn to the a healthy baby boy, he was given an English name meaning "free man." His name is Charlie, and he has lived up to the name.
    Living in the smallest and poorest town of Hu Xin, Charlie soon grew hatred of the wealthier towns in the providence. Only a young boy, and he understood the struggle his family went through trying to get a job. They owned a young koala sheep to sell wool from, but that was their only means of income. There were few jobs available, and those that were required more experience than his mother and father had.
    At the age of 7, Charlie became skilled at deceiving people--even his own family. After eating stale bread and little food, he would sneak out of the house and travel to other villages in Hu Xin. He envied them, and soon began taking food from them.
    One night, Charlie overheard his parents speaking softly to each other in their room. It was muffled, but he could make out most of it. His mother sounded as if she was in tears. His father informed her gently that if they were unable to get a stable job, they would have to send the boys to an orphanage. Tears in his eye and feeling betrayed, Charlie swiftly climbed out of his window and picked up the underfed koala sheep that lived under the house. At the tender age of seven, he would have to learn quickly how to take care of himself.
Back to top Go down

Charlie Oshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Oshiro   Charlie Oshiro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:45 am

Approved, also for pets you must create a pet application.

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template

For any pets that you want to create you must follow this format Smile
Back to top Go down

Charlie Oshiro
Page 1 of 1