Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Ally (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Ally (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Ally (Open) I_voting_barThe Ally (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Ally (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Ally (Open) I_voting_barThe Ally (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Ally (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Lady Yuan dozed in a dank ally between two of the buildings. Without the ability to read maps or signs she had no intimate details of her location. Her toes curled a bit in her sleep at some unknown phantom in her dream world, though she still planed as she slept. Lucid dreaming was it? She stayed that way for some time curled into an ally until the sudden coolness told her that the sun was down. She stood up and dusted herself off as best she could for being in such a filthy place and started to move through the city.

She still didn't have much of a goal in mind as she knew little of the world outside of the caravan, but she was confident that he path was the right one. Leaning heavily on her staff she moved through the dark passages of the city pondering what she was to do for food. She had a special way of hunting but there were too many people in the city and she was liable to kill someone with her method so hunting was out. With a sigh she inched along searching for life giving necessities.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 pm

A couple days earlier Mei had been attacked by some man. She was still contemplating the situation, as well as thinking of the little boy her savior had mentioned. Her goal was to find him again, her savior that is. And help him. But as of the past few days her one, and true goal. Was still to find the damned library. She wasnt used to big cities. Nor navigating them. The air temple was a lot more direct, and the nomads friendlier. But this didnt bother her that much.

The sun had gone down, and Mei's stomach had begun to growl. She decided it was a good time to pull out one of her two bento boxs' she always had prepared. Her cooking, was to die for. Or so she had been told. Kozu would have to wait until they got out of the city later in order to eat. She felt bad, but Mei simply couldnt afford to feed him. He was just too big. "OM!" With a large audible bite Mei began eating her supper. Shortly after taking a few bites she noticed a lady. She had a strange elegant air to her. It was hard to depict. But Mei shrugged it off.

"yoooo hooo!" Mei called to the lady. She jumped off the side of Kozu and began to approach the lady from the ally. "Hello! My names Mei, its nice to meet you!" Mei gave her a big smile, and waited to see if this lady was going to indeed be nice, or hopefully not, sinister.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 am

Lady Yuan could tell that that odd noise was directed at her, so as the young air bender came toward her she slipped a band over her eyes to cover the disturbing wax and burn scaring. No need to scare someone with the appearance of her eyes at this late hour. Especially a bubbly sounding thing like that. "Hello?" Who is there. She asked trying to keep some distance. She didn't know where she was or who was calling, but she wouldn't let them come near until she at least felt she was in no danger. With no eyes she was practically defenseless at close range. "Who is calling?" The Lady said in a polite but guarded voice. Her ear turned toward the newcomer.

As the air nomad got closer she would be able to see that Lady Yuan's clothes where shabby from travel and her hair was slightly unkempt. She was also visibly dirty from sleeping in the ally. The only thing on her that looked of value was her staff. It was iron and looked expertly crafted, almost as if it where intended to decorate a room rather than feel ahead of a blind woman's path.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 am

Dirt clung to the lady. Mei could tell that this lady was in some sort of trouble. And with a closer look she noticed that this lady was blind. Her voice showed no sign of ill will or dis contempt so Mei decided to be as nice as possible.

"Hello ma'am, My name is Mei, im an air nomad from the northern Temple. I was just passing by and i happened to notice you. First i would like to ask you if you are hungry. And second. What are you doing here? Oh oh and do you know where the library is? For the love of me i cant seem to find the dang place." Mei realized she was beginning to ramble like she normally did then stopped herself and waited for the lady to atleast answer a couple of her questions. If not help her with some food, as she could tell this lady was definitely in some kind of trouble.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

Ah an air nomad. As far as she knew they where harmless folk so she let her guard down for now. "I am Lady Yuan of the Si Wong desert Caravan. And yes I am quite hungry. I usually hunt, but I can tell there are many people around. Its difficult for me to tell if what I am killing is human or not. I'm am traveling to learn. Believe it or not I was the best they had to go out on my own. Sad lot aren't we?" She said with a chuckle. "As for the library I can't help you. I have maps of most of the major cities. Benefit of being born in a traveling market. If only I could read." Looking a bit embarrassed she took a moment looking like she was struggling with something. The suddenly she blurted it out as if afraid she would lose her nerve. "What city is this even?"
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 am

Mei walked over to kozu and grabbed the other bento box she had packed. She tried to hand it to the women. "Here this is a bento box i made." Mei laughed with the women. "We are in the dark empire. The dark nation capital. And i have one other question. Are you too a scholar? seeking knowledge?"

Mei really wasnt worried about this womens ability. Or how she had come to this place. But she was interested in this womens past. Her story. Or even some of the stories stored in her head.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Scholar?" Lady Yuan laughed as she took the box. As if someone would mistake someone like her as a scholar, a criminal like her. "No no, not a scholar. Treasure hunter. Sell sword. I do festivals, make the occasional firework. I collect old legends and stories because of the treasure hunting and to entertain festival goers, but that's about it." She had a bit of a wistful smile. "I was a far cry more important in the caravan then what I told you would suggest." She said sitting down on the ground, her bare feet crossing one over the other. "Anyways, no need to dwell on something like that. What are you doing way out here?" She asked not actually knowing if it was far or not.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 am

Mei sat and listened to what the lady was saying. It had perked her curiosity, and she self noted to perhaps bring it up later. But as of this instant the women had asked her a question.

"I left the temple in search of knowledge. I wanted to travel the world. And learn what each of the nations had in there history, what each says about the other. Just to know and learn as much as i can. That is my goal. And the dark nation is one i havent been to before. So i'm here to learn the cities secrets." When she finished Mei began stuffing her face with the bento box as kozu came and curled up behind mei. Mei leaned against him and waited to see what the lady was going to say about her 'knowledge sh-peel'.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:32 am

A man kneeling on the rooftop above the two women, sat along the ledge with a leg hanging of the side and a knee posting up an arm. He just sat and listened to the peace of the alley below.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:45 am

"I know this might be a silly question then, It being called the dark nation and all," Lady Yuan said opening her gifted bento and nibbling at it. She had no intention of finishing the entire thing today. The wastelands of Si Wong had tempered her to the importance of rationing. That and she wasn't used to eating civilized food anyways. "Do you think that a library would be open past dark. I imagine it is not good to read in the dark. You may end up borrowing this if you do," she said tapping the blind fold. "Not that I can say I know much about it." She cut herself off with another bite of the bento. "Oh and on a side note, this is much better than the field game I have been living on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ally (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ally (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next