Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Ally (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

The Ally (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:55 am

The lady yuan began to speak and Mei listened intently. Through mixed chewing. She swallowed then began to answer. "I know, but ive been looking all over this city and i cant seem to find it! If at least i can find it then ill know where to go for the next day." Mei took another big bite. Disregarding the blind statement, she didnt like to think negative thoughts but listend when lady yuan commented on her food. "Heh thanks i cooked alot when i was young, it came easily to me."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am

The smell of the food made the man remember the bread he had in his pocket. He took out a piece and had a bit of it when he realized something... The crumbs falling from the piece he was eating falling off the ledge... Too late, now he was sure to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am

Ofcourse Lady Yuan didn't see the crumbs fall, and as none landed on her she remained blissfully unaware of there stalker.She just kept chatting on as if nothing was amiss. "It shows. Anyways, it seems your a good deal more traveled than me. I bet you have a load of stories just waiting to be told. Honestly assuming we aren't split after this meal I just might have to pry," the Lady warned. She was quite glad that air benders where so friendly (so far as she knew), To her they where the most dangerous of all. "You know I am quite afraid that since I am not writing any of this knowledge down that one day I might start to lose all these little pieces of tales and histories. It must be lovely living in a world where all information can be printed for all time."
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 am

Mei let the women finish speaking. She listened closely, but was distracted by something that had occurred. Crumbs of something had fallen from above. Landing infront of her. Mei whispered through her teeth at Lady Yuan, "There is someone above us. I dont know if they are good or bad. But be careful" Mei really wanted to prod the lady of her stories but was now disctraced by the presence above.

Mei quickly sent a blast of wind upward, hoping to catch whatever it was, offguard. "What do you want!" came her terse reply.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am

after walking away from the ledge he herd a gust of wind blowing the debreas from the roof. He new he was noticed. "Maybe they will think im just a bird or something."
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 am

Lady Yuan kept talking past the air bender's warning to act natuaral until she sent a blast of air up behind them. Lady Yuan however stayed in her seat. In her mouth she started to collect saliva as she awaited the stalker's response. She didn't quite feel like moving until she knew where the target was as even a wide spreading move like this was a one shot deal. The air nomad would make good bait until she knew where to aim the attack. It couldn't kill, but it would be very unpleasant. "No answer," She mused in a slightly garbled voice. "Bad sign."
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 am

Mei launched herself into the air with the help of her bending. She was now above the rooftops, and she quickly scanned them for the 'crumb dropper'. Thats when she spotted him. "YOU!" she yelled harshly. Quickly then clapping and sending a large wall of air and sound towards the 'crumb dropper'.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

The man then bended a blow of dark smoke like shadow onto the roof top to get away. Then he dissapeared without a trace. into the night.
Back to top Go down
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm

The Lady knew that she wasn't so acrobatic that she could follow them up there, so instead she moved to the open street and stood in the middle. Her opponent didn't necessarily know she was blind so perhaps they would hesitate to come out in the open. Aside from that she had nothing more to do but listen and extend her other senses as far as she could to detect what clues she could gather.

Thought she looked composed she was actually quite terrified of the prospect of there unknown enemy being an earth bender. Most other bending gave time between the users actions and the attack making the distance between her and enemy. But without eyes an attack from her immediate vicinity was problematic and her distance would not save her. And so this is how she waited, nervously holding a meager weapon in her mouth and awaiting news or an attack.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Vladimere was tense... he didnt know what to do, surrender and explane himself or just run and hide.... he didnt want to make the situation worse so he just stopped and stood there with his hands up, waiting for the girl to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ally (Open)   The Ally (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ally (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next