Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Hu
Novice
Novice
Bai Hu

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Extra incentive was always a good thing, but Baihu couldn’t afford to be thinking about what he would be wearing to dinner tonight, a slip up could be costly. Somewhat surprised that the rock had found it’s mark. Sure it had been aimed at his opponent, but there was easily enough distance for the eager Firebender to duck. Maybe he’d miscalculated? Either way Baihu was a patient man, a trait that the Firebender didn’t seem to appreciate much. No sooner had Jaiku fallen he was up again, and like clockwork on the attack - the stream of fire that danced toward the Earthbender, given their apparent distance again, seemed like an easy enough attack to dodge, let alone counter.

The figure of Revvy skidding infront of him caused a brow to arc, his eyes lingered on his partner’s form as she bent her element, the water meeting fire with a chilling hiss. But this was no time to rest upon ones laurels; he weaved around the female, throwing both arms toward the ground, his palms impacting the dirt beneath them, with a dull thud, though it didn’t seem like it, there was enough of an impact to disrupt the underlying earth, the shockwave travelling across the ground directed toward Jaiku, it wouldn’t be until the vibration was directly beneath the male that the earth bender intended to ffinish of the technique, again, giving Jaiku ample time to prepare himself for the ground to potentially open up beneath his feet..
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

This is not officially endorsed by the admins and therefore this tournament is null in void, I'm shutting it down. Do not do it again or there will be consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2