Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_lcapRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_voting_barRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_lcapRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_voting_barRevvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

*Announcer*Hello fellow citizens of Omashu welcome to the INTERNATIONAL BENDING TOURNAMENT!!!........we have many great benders but in the end only one can win.......SHAZAM!!!!

Me and the officials have randomly selected challengers to take part in the first Two on Two match!!!!..

The two winners of this match will then face off with each other, but THERE'S A CATCH!!!! There will be four dragons on the field at the SAME TIME!!!The only way to win is to first stun the dragons then beat there opponent.
Challengers please come out and get ready to rumble!!!!!!

Ref: Shi hung (Me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Micheal was ready to fight. This would be her first fight ever. She started bending the shadows around making a glaive of shadows and ran at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Restriction
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Restriction

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Jaiku grinned as he started to firebend. He started looking for who ever was his target. If he lost this tournament, his training would've been for nothing. He saw his Teammate, Micheal running towards one of them, therefore, he looked for the next one, he started running towards the one that he saw as well.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

crick
    The sound of knuclkes being cracked was more then enough to show that the woman was ready. Long wavy strands of silken gold hair was tied up in a pony tail to prevent the whole 'hair-in-the-face-while-bending' ordeal from happening. Yea, she didn't need any distractions.
    The woman knew the objective, To stun the dragon in her path and take down the opposing team. Though she knew very little of the person teaming up with her, or his capabilities. Lovely. This was indeed going to be a interesting match. Her heart was pounding with excitement, she never applied for matches like this. She was usually to busy traveling to participate. But here was the time for her to shine. Yea she was on a roll here.

The woman was a noble of the Southern water tribe taking under the guidence of the Dragon of Blood. Not many approved of these teachings, hence why the woman, who was named Rebecca Seitz, was now under the alias of 'Revvy'. Her fingers curled in then stretched out, loosening the muscles within her hands. She caught a glimpse of the others running, in turn she planted her feet on the ground and moved her arms in abrupt, quick movements. She was a advanced water bender and wasn't going down so easily. Water molecules were pulled from the humid air around them, swirling around her as she observed the movements of her opponants. Come at me bro.

Back to top Go down
Bai Hu
Novice
Novice
Bai Hu

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Baihu’s gaze shifted from the four dragons that seemed placid enough for the time being – his attention finally falling to rest upon Jaiku as the male charged toward forward. The Earth bender remained still; content to let his opponent tire himself out charging across the rather large circular ring they’d been ‘thrown’ into. “So, you must be Revvy, right?” Baihu finally broke his silence, glancing to the female off to his left. “How about after this you and me find a nice restaurant?”

He glanced back toward Jaiku, the distance between the two of them having closed sufficiently enough to cause him to ready himself. He took a forceful step forward, bending at the knee, the ground before him shook, as it cracked apart, a chunk of the earth lifting into the air, a fluid thrust forward with his left arm sent the gravity defying rock off in the direction of the oncoming Jaiku at some speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Micheal targeted the water tribe woman and started charging at her. She then spun around launching shadows to engulf the womans legs binding her to the ground. Then changing to the smallest dragon jumping on its back "How did he do it?" She was pondering on how Her friend controlled the dragon. Taking a risk she put the shadows around her to blind the dragon. But then getting thrown down to the ground breaking her concentration on all her bending.

Last edited by Kyoni The Killer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Restriction
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Restriction

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Jaiku was lifted as the ground shook and a Rock came charging at him. He got hit in hhis stomach and blasted back into a wall. He then stood up and launched a large stream of fire towards Bai Hu. He then jumped into the air and threw fireballs towards the Earth bender.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Her green eyes glanced over at the male near her, questioning her name. A small smirk came upon those cute lips of hers.
    "Yea, You can say that. And I'm guessing you're Bai-hu?"
    Revvy questioned the man, knowing the answer already at this point. A small laugh escaped her lips as the mans suggestion on finding a restaurant after the battle. Nice to know the man wasn't nervous. Revvy knew first hands nervs could get you in a fight. You had to remain calm, relax, and assess the situation before you.
    "Tell you what, I'll take you up on your offer once we win this." She said, knowingly saying that they'd win this rather then if they win this match. Hey confidence was needed. and she wasn't going to think about the 'what ifs' right now. She was determined to win this, and determination like hers always prevailed. Her arms outstretched the moment the ground shook. So he was an earth bender. Revvy would work with that. Her eyes then locked back on the opponants. This was no time to be distracted. Shadows unaturally spun along the grounds surface. Revvy's eyes narrowed at the sight of this.
    "Dark Bender."
    Revvy called out for her ally to hear, just to give him a heads up on what to expect. Revvy's water seems to grow bigger, as she accumulated more water molecules from the air, spending her enerfy on that rather then bolting to close the distance between her and her opponants. It seemed the fire bender was targeting her ally....

before the shadows could reach Revvy she hopped up into the air, water moving under her feet and propelling her towards her ally quickly. Once she touched the ground again her feet skidded on the ground partially. With quick motions of her arms some of her water bolted forwards, extinuishing the fire that was aimed at her ally, giving Bai hu the opportunity to make an attack as she defended him from the oncoming fireballs. He better not let her down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Knowing that without teamwork they would fail "Hey Throw a wave i got a plan." She then started to bend shadows around her making wings out of them in a black smoke. Starting to flap the wings she started flying and swooped down and sent a shadow of the dark angelic figure towards the two opponents landing safely behind Jaiku. The figure turned quickly to a net of shadows ensareing one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Restriction
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Restriction

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Jaiku did what Micheal said he should. He threw a wave of fire towards both opponents. He then moved to the side of Micheal to let her do whatever she needed to do, jaiku then threw two fire balls towards each of the opponents following the fire wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)   Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revvy & Bai hu Vs Jaiko Reddiken & Micheal Dark!!!!!(Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next