Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revvy's looking for a man lol 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_vote_lcapRevvy's looking for a man lol I_voting_barRevvy's looking for a man lol I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revvy's looking for a man lol I_vote_lcapRevvy's looking for a man lol I_voting_barRevvy's looking for a man lol I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revvy's looking for a man lol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

Revvy's looking for a man lol Empty
PostSubject: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Name: Revvy
Element(s): Water
Picture: Look at the Avvie.
What/Why: Boyfriend/Lover, possibly more, because she doesn't have one.
Gender of Character: Male
Dowry: Relationships are something Revvy values, she's a unique woman and a complex one at that. A broken relationship of betrayal will crush her and you can trust her to never cheat and fool around. She is a loyal woman. She has a dark side and that may be a fault but also a benefit with combat situations. Revvy is also a blood bender and a healer, not to mention a pretty lady.
Personality: -look to the Application
Brief Bio: Check out the Application for more information.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Well I would say I have a wide range for you to choose from but I don't XD I have an old man who is Taken and Keiichi, who is 19 I believe. I will warn you he is a packaged deal though - being the crowned Prince and all. CX His picture is below. Here is his App, just scroll down to his pix and begin reading.

Keiichi's Bio: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1573-light-royals-almost-complete#12762
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

well how about we start a topic with the two before we decide anything Razz haha
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 pm

haha, sounds well. I have him now in a thread right now. It's a celebration in the light kingdom for The unborn Child ((Princess Leiah)) of the King and Queen. Which would be Keiichi's half sister. They're having challeges & what not (Such as archery, bending matchs and friendly competitions. There will also be a ball/dance that night if you want to join the thread.
Click here for the link! (Just tell me if ya want a recap or not cx )

You can join this thread or we can make our own, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I've always wanted to go to a ball! O: to bad Revvys a traveler and wont be able to afford teh gowns lol ill join Very Happy a quick recap would be nice
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm

actually never mind ill just post being outside of the arena xD
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

hehe, well that could change you never know! Keiichi is, what you can call, A ladies man and is like a fly to honey for when it comes to a pretty face, haha. xD Ok well what has happened so Far is;
The queen is Having a baby very soon so her first child, Princess Lona (RPed by Mrs.MalikStyles) suggested that they hold a ball for all who can attend. Queen Naomi thinks it is a wonderful idea and tell her child to ask king Daisuke for his approval. After she asks her father & he approves her request, The princess plan the ball for that next night and Her half brother plans the competition events durning the day for all in the light kingdom to attend.
The next day, Archery started every thing off (I think.. XD) The Prince was in the lead of the competition before a mysterious man enter and started to beat the boy. Eventually the king stepped in, replay sparing the boy's pride, only to be beat. Never the less, the king took the loss in good spirits and reward the man with the reward promised: A gold piece from the royal Treasurey. Now there is a formal series of bending matchs, with (Of course) Prince Keiichi participating. XD And.. The queen and Princess lona are preparing for the Ball. It's probably around early noon.

And that is where it is at so far.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 am

i see i posted in there. just chilling outside of the arena haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Yea I am also in that thread B-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revvy's looking for a man lol   Revvy's looking for a man lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revvy's looking for a man lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: