Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_vote_lcapThe Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_voting_barThe Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_vote_lcapThe Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_voting_barThe Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy~
Banned
Banned
Anarchy~

The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16   The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Anarchy 16
    Birthplace: Underground of Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Roams
    Element: Earth Bending, Metal Bending
    Pets: -
    Weapons: -

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June 15th
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Contract Hitting
    Quirks: Cold Blooded
    Family: -
    Character Theme: I have so many, but in each topic I should have a theme song for that moment.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Long hair that extends all the way down to the back, the type of hair is a wavy more silky almost like liquid that colors only matched by the color of her eyes.
    Eyes: Dark Red
    Height: 5'7
    Clothes: See Pic
    Skin: Smooth
    Body Type: She is a trained combatant in many forms so her body is in perfect shape, very well balanced and fit.
    Image: The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 Kgrhqf10

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:

Battle Princess ~
    She has a heart meant for combat and she gets a major thrill for battle when she see it. She would get very bothered if a battle is very weak, she likes strong fighters battling each other and she doesn't mind seeing blood. When in battle she usually hopes to prolong a fight as long as possible if the opponent is as strong or stronger then her. The rush of attacking, defending and breath taking moments of battles give her so much happyniess she never ever have the strength to contain herself. She never minds a brawl, or jumping in a fight just to have fun. "You win some, you lose some ... but you live ... you live to fight another day ... I live to fight everyday!" - Red Lotus

Silence ~

She holds no reason to be shy, nervous or scared of anything she only talks when nessessary and usually its because she is thinking to herself but it can also make her look like the odd ball of almost any group. This also makes her more elite looking due to only a few ninjas are actually as silent as her which makes one opinion of her deadly due to no talking, just actions. She also once in a while is seen using the term Silence as if it was a way of life, she does it every once in a while and if your around her you would notice it. "Silence is Perfection ...."

Personal Strengths:
    - Great Relfexes
    - Seismic sense
    Personal Weaknesses:
    - Fearless
    - Half the time never able to 'Talk things out'
    Hamartia: Walking on Ice
    Personal Hero: -
    Dreams and Ambitions: To take the throne of Ba Sing Se

- Traveling.
    - Ba Sing Se.
    - Earth Bending.

Dislikes:
    - Water Bending.
    - Far Range.
    - Walking on Ice.
    - Losing the Trail of a Bounty.

Brief History:
    The start of a girl that was named Kai Fuuma, a ordinary girl might I add and she was just four when she met her first friend. A random girl that was a orphan and as girls they played together as usual. Kai Fuuma lived a pretty ordinary life of a cheif and a Dai Li followers of Ba Sing Se, and from what rumors had it that he was mighty good at it. He was a very strong warrior, and he wanted to bring not only the Dai Li back to its glory but keep it in its glory and he didn't like the fact that he couldn't pass it to his daughter, he didn't think she could bend anything. But her mother didn't mind anything at all, as long as Kai was healthy and safe everything was fine by her. The age of seven came by and she was friends with all of the orphans in a certain orphan house, although everything changed when a strange group of men came and kidnapped all of the kids that were suppose to be orphans but they took one that was in the clearing and that was Kai.

Kai awakened shortly after that and she was in a whole other place, it was the underground of Ba Sing Se and they were kids who were going to be trained and forced beyond there will, Kai due to her not being in the records gave her a name and they made her train. They didn't train her to be a warrior, a guard or even a solider - They trained her to be a Ninja, along with at least twelve other kids and throughout the training it wasn't so bad to her as much to everyone else. Age forteen came and they begin to station death matches with other students, it seems it was much more of these guys with groups of different orphans or kids who were trained to be ninjas. The orphan group leaders are the ones who were forced to give there kids up and kids were taken from all around the world and after training placed in death matches for some reason of unknown. Kai had been trained as one of the best, they taught her seismic sense along with the teachings of earth bending, she was given the most toughest combat training and everyone else was trained the art of sword but she was given everything other training like shields, staffs and all type of weapons and ways. She was the prodigy of the group of ninjas and she served well.

Kai had no problem in anything, she almost didn't miss her family but she was convinced there was no way out unless she be the best, they even tested her out by having a all brawl against four other students and she came out on top. They were held in a underground ninja academy in the tunnels and secret tunnels were everywhere in Ba Sing Se, When the death matches came she gracefully had no problem with taking her opponents life. Age 16 she was now one of the best and she held rank in her ninja ranks, they had created a monster beyond comparsion and they only gave her a bit more deadlier by actually teaching her the art of Chi Blocking. She then with a squad of other students went and taken down another academy of ninjas with her as a lead she became one of the best, soon after she began movement of the higher ground for the first time in years actually experiencing Ba Sing Se, not taking much of a liking to it she didn't complain as she lived there. Age 17, the Ninja academy wasn't pleased with her leave and sent to capture her and after killing mostly all of them they left her alone and she went on as the name they gave her ... her name was Anarchy 16.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16   The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 am

The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16 Approvedbyriver
Back to top Go down

The Assassin Of Anarchy Named 16
Page 1 of 1