Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_voting_barMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_voting_barMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Masaru sighs, "Farewell then Siri, have a good day." he says despite what she has said, he then walks back down the abandoned streets, checking for a familiar building, in case the orphanage was shut shut down and abandoned, he kept his ears tuned for any sign of more thugs, he reviewed in his mind the main spots Siri had attacked for chi blocking and was slowly thinking up a strategy if she ever crossed his path as a fight, a few years ago when he was still fighting for money he had fought close to fifty chi blockers and only beaten half of them, so he knows they are quite a challenge, especially if chi blocking techniques have changed since when he was fighting.

Masaru finally stumbles upon a familiar building with a sign in front of it reading: Orphanage. Under the sign was a smaller on that read: Missing, Masaru Takeshi. Below his name was a picture of him from when he was thirteen years old and had ran away. The building was literally falling apart by this time, the structural foundation was so damaged that only an insane person would go inside.

Masaru sighed as he looked at his used to be home, he smiled once before sitting down on a rock nearby to relive past memories.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Siri yawned a little bit. Mid-yawn, she paused. The orphanage. Why did that pique her memory? It wasn't because it was a gang hangout, though at some point it had been. It was something else. His face, his style, his demeanor, and his interest in an orphanage? And he hadn't been around in quite some time?

She groaned to herself. 5 years. He hadn't been around for 5 years. Now she knew why he looked familiar, he was on her list. And hopefully he still felt some kinship for his home city, or else he wouldn't be all that open to helping her. She waved to the antique store's owner, who stood staring shocked at the veritable pile of unconscious gangsters. She ducked down an alley. The people on the street had been informed of her terms, and now she hoped they would keep good on their word. For now, she had more pressing matters at hand.

She caught up to him in no time. Sure enough, he was staring at the only picture reference she had of him. "Masaru Takeshi." She walked out of the shadows across the street, the two squirrel-like creatures still sitting on her shoulders. Sky, the serpent-esque one fixed a harsh glare on the man. A warning about watching his step. The other, the flying squirrel, chattered happily and obliviously, shifting restlessly on the woman's shoulder. "Thought I recognized you. So what do you think about your homecoming? Everything you expected?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Masaru looks at Siri and stands up slowly, despite the glare from the viper squirrel, he steps towards Siri, "Yes, it is quite what I expected, but a little less, I was fairly sure since our run in back there that I would find goons littering the place with their filth." he says inspecting his once home, "Did you know me from when I was a child, Siri? Because I don't quite remember your name." he says to her, not looking at her yet, his ears still tuned to his surroundings for any sign of possible danger.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 pm

As he approached, the viper squirrel hissed, warning him to stay back. "You should listen to her. And no, I never knew you. I just heard the stories. Fortunately, I'm not a mindless idiot like most of the rest of the city." She leaned against a lightpost on the street, her arms crossed, her eyes trained on him. "I know what happened, I know why you ran away. And since you came back, I know you have some sentiment left in you for this place. Living on the streets isn't easy. You know that as well as anyone else. Those cranes aren't the only bunch running around. The gangs are all over the place. Anyplace that makes any profit is hit up by them for protection. That's what those guys were. They were the bottom of the totem pole. You don't send your aces out to terrorize shopkeeps." She sighed quietly to herself.

"I'm gonna stop all that. The higher ups aren't going to do anything to stop it, so I'm working from the bottom. But I can't do it alone. What do you say? Feel like helping me take over?" She paused for just a moment, then corrected herself. "Not the whole city, of course. I don't need any governmental power. Just down here. Just enough to help the people who need help. Just enough to punish the people that need to be punished. You in?"

She stared meaningfully at him for some time, not having moved a muscle below her neck since she stopped. Sky hadn't, either. And Slither was cheerfully chewing at a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Masaru smiles at Sky for a second, he isn't afraid of a viper squirrel despite the venom it carries, he slowly turns his head back to the orphanage, examining it closely while he thinks.

"I can't turn down your offer, Siri, I have no where to go, no one to return to, the least I could do is help you I suppose, besides I could never turn down a request from a lady." he says smiling as he looked up to the sun that was starting to begin it's descent in the sky.

Masaru turned to Siri, "So what do we do first?" he asked her, ready to follow orders, he steps slightly closer to listen to her better, his hand still staying down in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3