Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_voting_barMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_voting_barMasaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 am

Masaru looks around, he sighs, "Not much of a fight, but pretty good for a warm up I guess." he says looking from unconscious body to unconscious body as he sheathes his set of claws, "You know, I didn't need your help Siri, but I am quite thankful for it." he says stepping closer to the girl, no intentions on his mind, "If there is anyway I can repay this debt kindly tell me, now I do have one quick question, do you know where the old orphanage used to be? If it is still running anyways." he asks the girl and he looks around the abandoned street for anything familiar, he sighs as he finds nothing to be familiar at all, he slowly turns his head to Siri to see her response.

Last edited by Kevinbob9 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tai coughed gently, as he walked along the sandy surface. His pupils resting beneath as he looked upon a distance. A violet stream of glistening light fell upon his hollow eyeballs.

From a distance seemed to be a duo. Surrounded by a devilish group of thieves. He approached a broad long chord made of earth and lightly sat upon it, coughing up constantly along his motion. While from the distance, he eyed the group. Fixing it coolley upon the two.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Masaru's ear flicks gently to she sound of coughing, his head swivels slowly around to look at Tai, his eyes narrow to get a better look at him for a second before turning back to Siri, he stands there patiently waiting for her response, his hands resting in the pockets of his pants where he can easily slide down to grab his claw weapon if needed, he takes a quick look around with his eyes before fixating them back on Siri.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tai coughed yet again. He realized he had gotten the attention of the tad. And tugged his left arm behind, gripping his hip and sliding his palm into his pocket. Staring blankly at the child with partial grin.

"It's Rude to look at people and not speak to them. Y'know." He spoke. His pupils rested beneath the sockets of his hair, still glaring at The child. Toothily grinning. He divided his sight towards Siri yet again.

"And who is she?"

He asked while at the process of leaping into the surface, his desire of conversing with them increased minutely. As he zipped his eyes towards the two. Remaining upon guard for any surprise attacks. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Masaru sighs and looks back at Tai, "Why don't you mind your own business and leave us be." he says turning completely to stare Tai square in the eyes, the eighteen year-old fighter seems unaffected by the stature of the stranger, he sees many weak points to aim for but simply leaves it at words and wait for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------

Eyed The Eighteen Year old Teenager. Widely enclosing his vision at the duo.

"Oh?"

He wobbled under his breath, calmly stating.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Masaru glares down the seventeen year old, "I said... Buzz off." he spits out sending a weak kick directly at his chest, sending him backwards a few feet, it wasn't intended to hurt, just to give him a warning shot.

Masaru cranes his neck until it cracks on both side and uses earth bending to push the unconscious thugs out of the way, he stands normally facing Tai with his left hand down to his side and his right hand stuck in his pocket, "Last chance, leave." he spits out to Tai.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------
Noticed the disrespect and stared at the fluid flow from within The eighteen years old tongue.

Trailed shortly was a forceless kick, which Tai did not bother to evade. His eyes quickly retracted, while at an instant, he leaned lightly behind, his body blurred across some distance between him and the man.

"An EarthBender. . . Hm." He thought aloud. Before taking several steps back, intending to leave. While as he covered a distance. A patter leaped from his lips.

"You're some hot-headed one. I will leave you alone with whoever she is." Tai squinted. His left eye winking towards the teenager. As he leaped upwards, landing atop a boulder. And abruptly backflipping from his mount to escape. From behind, he began running. Set off to a different location.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Masaru's muscles relax from tension, he slowly turns back around to Siri, "So do you know where the old orphanage is or not, Siri?" he asks calmly and nicely, not wanting to offend her in any way, both of his hands now return to their respective pockets while he looks at her with his mixture of a green and a blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Siri watched as the strongarm group's leader scampered off into the alleyway. Good, he'd spread the word more. She rolled her shoulders and turned, walking back towards her temporary assistant. As she passed the still-cursing firebender from before, she delivered a swift heel-kick to the back of his neck, and he fell blissfully unconscious. That was when the guy thanked her for helping him.

"Helping you?" She chortled, crossing her arms. "I was planning on taking them all on myself, you just blundered yourself right into their path. Helping you was incidental, I assure you, so don't feel indebted."

When the new guy appeared, she sighed and shook her head. Immediately, she just turned and started walking down the street away from the two of them. If either of them were actually interested in helping, they'd catch back up. She had no interest in their bout of challenging each others', ahem, masculinity. Looking towards the rooftops, she gave a light whistle. A little, furry figure dove off the roof and opened its skin flaps, floating down, zipping around her head, and then landing softly on her shoulder. Out from under the same building, another creature darted for her leg, running up it and perching on her opposite shoulder. Her pets affectionately nuzzled at her for a moment before hunkering down and enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)   Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masaru wanders around The Lower Ring. (Now Closed, sorry folks!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next