Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_vote_lcapExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_voting_barExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_vote_lcapExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_voting_barExploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Ian stepped off the rail car and looked around. The first thing he saw were refugee buildings and tents. It wasn't a very pretty sight but then again he didn't really care about the lower class.

He was down here because he had heard a lead tell him of a contact he could find down here that would lead him to a water bender either in the lower ring, or at least somewhere in the city. But he hoped that they'd be here somewhere. This part was big enough as it was...and it looked dangerous.

Last edited by IanSolosar on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Lindsey entered the city. It was wide with excitement and busy people. She felt pretty alone and unnoticed. Twyla her pet long eared fox was carried in her arms then a pack of thugs appeared in front of her. They had smug grins and looked lustfully at her.
" Why dont you come with us little lady and well take you where you need to go," said the tall muscular guy in front. Lindsey tried to back away but there were more behind her. In a panic she bended the water from her canteen and twisted her wrist and it whipped them in the side.
"Get her! shes a water bender!" they screamed as she ran into a alley. She looked around but all there was is walls. She was trapped and they were closing in.
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 am

Ian turned around hearing the scuffle and saw a girl run past him and then a bunch of other men following after her. He had heard them accuse her of being a water bender. Which was all he needed to hear. Ian ran after her running to the front of the group seeing she was trapped.

He stopped in front of her glaring at her. He turned around and swirling his arms forward in a wave and creating a wall of fire that slammed into the thugs. Ian turned around to face the bender.

"Prepare to face justice girl." Ian spoke coldly before he attacked her kicking at her and sending a spiral of flames at her followed up by throwing flaming punches at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Lindsey stood in horror. She pulled out the water from her canteen and froze a wave around him. She skied across, barley dodging the flames. She slid across the ice till she was behind him. Lindsey jumped and pulling the water with her she pulled it around from behind and pushed it forward turning it into ice javelins. They froze quickly as she said," Why are you attacking me?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Maki watched the scene from the distance. Looking at the boy with fire bending power to see any changes in the activity. If the boy was alone she could strike him, but she did not want her cover blown. Kysi purred at me looking at the fight then at me. Maki sighed looking back at Kysi. She slipped into the shadow realm to go to fight without being seen by any one. She arrived to hear the conversation of the two. Waiting just in case she was going to be hit again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

(You threw the ice javelins at me I assume?)

"Isn't it obvious?!" Ian roared in anger as he followed her ice wave and attempting to blast her off it, the fire blasts swishing past her hair as he aimed for her. She slid behind him and moved the water into javelins. He jumped out of the way of the first two and then blasted the others into shards of water so it sprayed over some of the on lookers.

He leapt into the air and continued his assault throwing fire from both his hands and feet at Lindsey. "You're a water bender! Water benders are enemies of the Fire Nation. They will all be hunted down to extinction!" He opened his palm letting out a stream of fire swirl around the two of them so no one would interfere. The only two people in the area now were Ian and Lindsey and Maki in the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

The sphere blocked out the noise of the conversation. Maki jumped swiftly not making a sound from roof to roof the trying to see any changes in the sphere. Kysi looking at the sphere with playful eyes to see if she could play with the bright ball of fire. "C'est un filé de boule de feu pas." Maki said to tell it was not a ball of shadow thread which Kysi loved to play with. Kysi sighed looking to see if there was a way into the sphere. No luck. The shadow world is like the spirit world but with shadows that the dark bender tribe can see and use. Maki lurked into the shadow world seeing the fire sphere and toning out the noise of it. She was not found of the water tribe at all, but she also did not like the greed of the fire nation. So she decided to knock out the boy to help the water bender escape, also because the boy was a murder and his fire bending was fueled by anger and fury. Maki clicked the sleep poison in her poison shooter glove slot. She slid out of the shadow world to ready her self. In a guy deep voice she said "Hey there is another water bender running into the ally." In a split second Maki was on the roof locked on to her target.
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

(It's not a fire sphere lol it's just a ring of fire to keep people out of the fight but the sphere idea was better xD)

Ian heard someone say that there was another water bender spotted running into an alleyway, but he couldn't turn his attention away from this master. She was much better then he had originally thought. Perhaps he would have to finish this fight later. Besides if he was jumped by the other water bender, he would be in trouble.

So he brought his hands together, an then threw his arms outwards spreading them wide. The sphere followed his arms shooting outwards. Ian took this distraction to run. He darted out of the water bender's aim and then jumped on top of the empty rail track.

He looked down once more at the water bender glaring at her before thinking he spotted someone else and then Ian ran into the tunnel that went back up to the higher part of the city.

It was almost a dare for both of them to follow him. That's was what he was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 pm

((Sphere made you sound more like a master lol XD))

Maki saw the boy running to the higher part of the city. He has tactical advantage on high ground I must be careful Maki thought as she jumped to higher ground from roof to roof, keeping close watch on the boy. Kysi looked at Maki wanting her to ride on her back. Maki looked at the boy swiftly running through the crowd. The boy looked as if he was following someone or leading someone into a trap. As Maki climbed on Kysi back she opened a shadow world portal. Kysi ran though the portal with great speed running on the roof tops toward the highest ground to aim Maki's sleeping poison at him. The chase was on.
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Ian glanced behind him to see if anyone had been following him. So far the path behind him was clear. He turned around to look in front to make sure he wouldn't be jumped from the front. Ian ran out of the tunnel into the daylight and felt somewhat stronger from being outside now.

He leapt onto a roof and continued to run before he thought it was safe and grabbed hold of a balcony and sat there to catch his breath. Hopefully that water bender had followed him. Out here he had the advantage. And if things got out of the control, the guards or even the Di Lee who might be in the area would take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)   Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the lower Ring(Open to all!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next