Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_vote_lcapTsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_voting_barTsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_vote_lcapTsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_voting_barTsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] Empty
PostSubject: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Tsumi Buredo
    Birthplace: The Village of Peace (see history)
    Current Residence: Nomadic
    Element: Air, Fire (Dark Purple flames), Advanced Bijuu Element: Bone
    Pets: None :3
    Weapons: To Be applied as necessary

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: July 24th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
    Quirks:
    Clownish - Tsumi enjoys making people laugh, although he sometimes goes overboard.

Glutton- Tsumi loves eating, due to lack of food at his home. Almost always goes overboard when eating, and seemingly never stops. Note: Tsumi is able to restrain himself to mealtime, but sometimes it takes a great deal of effort.

Sloppy Appearance- Tsumi is rather absent minded about his appearance, and as a result, his hair goes in seemingly every direction.

Unlucky- It’s always Tsumi. Whether it’s a case of “Wrong place, wrong time”, or a planned ambush, Tsumi is almost always around when misfortune strikes.

Family:
    Mother- Emyli
    Sister- Amy
    Father- Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation Minister of Defense)
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:  Tsumi’s hair is white, and shaggy. It is short in the back, and mostly short in the front, with the exception of two long strands of hair, that hang down past his face.
    Eyes: Tsumi has dichromatic eyes, one being white, with a blue iris, the other being black, with a red iris.
    Height: 5”10
    Clothes: Tsumi wears a small metal vest, and plated armor leggings. His metal gloves assist him with climbing, while the necklace around his neck reminds him of his family.
    Skin: Tsumi’s hands are rough, from climbing and working, but his face is smooth.
    Body Type: Tsumi is tall and skinny, the official body type being called “Ectomorph”.
    Image:
    Appearance:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Tsumi is a rather strange individual. He is very sarcastic, while kind at the same time. Tsumi has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and intervenes into the simplest of conflicts. Tsumi does not understand his own mortality, and would gladly sacrifice himself for a good cause. He is a naturally brave soul, with one exception, GIRLS. Cannot talk to anything female, and usually gets a bit nervous when a girl talks to him. He knows nothing about romance so, when the topic is brought up, he becomes quiet.

Tsumi can usually withstand a girl’s presence once he gets to know them enough. Very sentimental about his life, but doesn’t really like to talk about it. Tsumi finds new motivation every time someone shows that they have genuine faith in him. Tsumi enjoys being social and talking to others. Tsumi doesn’t work well in a group he doesn’t know, but easily coordinates once he actually knows them. A clear head is the key to any win, and that’s exactly what Tsumi tells himself during every fight.

Tsumi will give anything to protect his sister, Amy. She is the only person that Tsumi can really share his feelings with. Tsumi would give anything to shield her from harm, even if it meant his own life. Tsumi does, however, tend to be overprotective of his dear sister and does not let anyone he doesn’t know near her. Tsumi has been trying for a while to learn how to cook, and always fails miserably. Shinrai, being incredibly kind, always chokes down every bite of Tsumi’s pathetic cooking. In short, the bond between Tsumi and his sister is unbreakable. Even across the bands of death, one would live on in the other’s heart.

Personal Strengths:
    Climbing
    Running
    Jumping
    Swordplay

Personal Weaknesses:
    His past
    Using his left hand
    Girls

Hamartia: Tsumi cannot talk to girls for the life of him, blushing at the simplest remarks.
    Personal Hero: Z
    Dreams and Ambitions: N/A (He's kind of a floater).

Girls (from far away)

Challenges

Sleeping

Rain

Friendly People

Dislikes:

Talking to Girls

Seeing Death

Selfish actions

Being ignored

Lies

Brief History:

Part 1: The Village of Peace-
Long ago, a small portion of each Nation broke away from their homes to travel away from the world. All of these villagers happened to be war veterans, or skilled warriors with only one goal in mind: To raise their children away from the violence, cruelty, and anguish that the endless wars of the world contained. To this end, this group of elite fighters travelled deep into the wilderness, past where legends and rumors say to never venture. Eventually, they came to a location where one could not hear the suffering screams of those who chose to fight, and slowly built up a planet to support their children. Of course, no village they could find had achieved the peace they longed for, so they instead chose to forge their own. This Village came to be known as "The Village of Peace".

Several generations later, these ideals had been forgotten, and replaced with the worshipping of a god of war. The children of the village were taught to slaughter anyone they did not trust, and did so without remorse. This “god” was actually a group of three ancient demons: Zo, the demon of sight, Kyn, the demon of power, and Rei, the demon of Wisdom. This group of demons was named “The dark trinity”. Each demon passed a single technique into the hands of the village of peace. These techniques became known as the “Blackheart” fighting style , as it was said that your heart had to be blacker than the darkest shadow to even think of studying these forbidden techniques. In fact, the Blackheart Techniques were so amazingly strong, that the use of a blackheart technique took a third of one’s soul, as payment.

Part 2: The Boy and the Blacksmith-

Present Day, 1000 years after the discovery of the Blackheart Jutsu…

“Wake up, Tsumi!” a small, squeaky voice said, before poking his cheek. “Amy…” Tsumi’s mother, Emyli said. “You know that this month is his hibernation cycle…” said his dad, wryly. “Awww…LAST month was his hibernation cycle!” said Amy. “EVERY month is his hibernation cycle” said Emyli, laughing. It was true, Tsumi loved sleeping. In fact, he slept so often, that many had stated he had managed to hibernate, such as an animal. “He’s awake! He’s awake!” shouted Amy, eager to feed her brother a breakfast she had personally prepared.

Tsumi rolled off his bed, and opened his eyes. Above him he saw the sun, in all its glory. Except….he didn’t remember the sun being so flat. Tsumi then became fully coherent, and realized that this “Sun” was in fact an omelet falling towards his face. Tsumi reacted by opening his mouth, and catching the omelet between his teeth. Amy laughed, and said “Nice catch. Know what day it is?” Tsumi thought for a moment, before saying “Well you made me breakfast, mom is actually here, dad actually got out of the shop, for once …….is it worshipping day, already?” Emyli laughed, “No, silly. It’s your birthday!” Tsumi yawned “That explains why I’m up before lunch.” Everyone laughed, except Tsumi’s dad, who merely decided to kick him. “Your fourteen now. That means that today is your manhood ceremony! Get up, or we’ll just substitute you with a rock. I doubt many will tell the difference.” Tsumi got up, and ran out the door, nervous about the ceremony, and excited about the after party.

“Tsumi Buredo, child whose name was given to him by the Dark Trinity, choose your profession.” Tsumi thought, allowing a tense silence to descend upon the crowd who watched. After what seemed like an eternity, he spoke. “I want to be a warrior.“ The elder spoke “You are hereby accepted into the academy of…“ His words were cut short, as at that moment, a stranger had walked into town, and had stabbed a small child. As the child screamed, the stranger spoke over him, his voice booming across the village where Tsumi lived. “You have three days.” The stranger said, ominously. “Three days before I take what is mine. Any who flee will be killed, any who remain…..will be killed painfully.” after which, he turned, and walked away. The village elder sat down, and began to elaborate on this man’s words.

“Long ago, the village was attacked by a man, who carried only a small sword. The village was burnt to the ground, and only two children survived.” Tsumi stared “So….what did they do about it?” he asked. The elder responded “good question, Tsumi. Nobody knows for sure, but what I heard was a man tried to fight back, and was brushed aside like a flea.” Tsumi looked at the ground in dismay “So what do WE do about it?” The village elder shrugged. “What CAN we do? Tsumi, you should go home. Enjoy the time with your family, while you still can.” Tsumi stood up with determination in his eyes “I’ll be in the ancestor’s forest.” He said, before running off to the forest, that all were forbidden to enter, for good reason.

This Forest was inhabited by the lingering regret of every soul that passed through it, and not all regret was passive. In many cases, people touched with the regrets would kill their families, before committing suicide. Not everything in this forest was evil, however. Some regrets were of not passing on knowledge, or the like. Now, most people can’t see regrets, but, for those who can, regrets look like large teardrops, containing the face of who created it. Tsumi looked for the face of a man whose regrets he had stumbled upon many times, a blacksmith named Kurcet. Tsumi had seen so many of Kurcet’s regrets, that after looking into one, he could sometimes communicate with him. This time, he found a regret that seemed bigger than the others (the bigger a regret was, the more it plagued that person). This regret was about 16 feet tall and 12 feet wide. Tsumi stuck his head into the tear drop, and, when he took it out, he was shocked beyond belief. Tsumi watched Kurcet exchange his soul for a sword, which carried the hope of the world upon it. When Tsumi returned to the village, he hurried to tell the elder of his findings. He burst into the elder’s house, both eager and nervous, only to find the elder had taken his own life, in his pitiful fear of what lay ahead. Tsumi fell to his knees, and actually cried for what seemed like an eternity. Tsumi finally picked himself up, looking for the sun overhead to check the time. The sun was rising. “Only two days left” Tsumi said, before passing out on the floor.

When he next woke up, the sun was close to setting. Tsumi walked out of the elder’s house, and back into the forest of regret. “KURCET!” he shouted repeatedly. “Where are you?!” Kurcet responded “Child, what could you possibly need at a time like this? Go spend time with your family, while you still can.” Tsumi simply replied “Where’s the sword you made for that warrior?” Kurcet looked Tsumi in the eye, and said “That sword was meant for killing the stranger.” To which Tsumi replied “I know. That’s why I want it.” Kurcet was taken aback. “You can’t kill him! He’s invincible!” Tsumi smiled, not in a happy way, but in a vampire way. “No, it’s not that he was too strong, it’s that the LAST moron behind your sword got cocky, and paid the price. I won’t fail, I swear.” Kurcet sighed. “Very well. It’s in the chamber of the Dark Trinity. If you can survive whatever they have in store, I’m sure you’ll come out just fine. The chamber is behind the elder’s house.” Tsumi walked away from the forest, and into the chamber of the dark trinity.

Inside, there were voices everywhere, as if the whole world was speaking at once, all trying to call for help, while being strangled. He continued deeper into the chamber, clutching his ears to dampen the horrific screams, until finding three Altars, inside a giant room. On the first altar, on the left side of the room, was engraved “Zo”, On the second altar, just ahead of where Tsumi was standing, was engraved “Kyn”, and on the final altar, on the right side of the room, was engraved “Rei”.

Tsumi spoke their names “Zo. Kyn. Rei. Please, if you can hear me, please help me.” The Dark trinity themselves acknowledged his plea. The three altars burst into flame, all at once. Instead of demons, however, he saw three humans, each in a black cloak, with their hoods up. They spoke “WHO DISTURBS OUR SLUMBER?! Oh. It’s YOU.” Tsumi became confused. “I’ve never met any of you in my life. And why are your hoods up?” Zo chuckled “He can see us now. Little Z has grown up.” Tsumi looked to see any sign of deception from her. He found none. “M-My name is Tsumi Buredo. Not Z.” it was Kyn who spoke this time, “Defeat that stranger, and we will tell you more, little Z.” Tsumi nodded, before remembering what he had come to ask for. “I need the Stained Soul.” All three laughed. “The Stained Soul? The blade that the old blacksmith traded his soul for? Very well.” The ground began to shake, and a large rock, in the shape of a mirror detached itself from the ground, and floated in front of Tsumi. “But on one condition. Should you fail, your soul belongs to us.” Tsumi touched his hand to the rock that was floating in front of him. “Deal.” On the flat surface of the rock appeared the words “Let this deal be sworn with blood from both parties” The dark trinity now stood on the other side of the mirror-rock. They all put their hands on it, and a sharp, needle-shaped point cut into each person’s hand. Judging by the grimaces on the faces of the dark trinity, it had been a very long time since they had suffered pain. The mirror then shattered, leaving only the Stained Soul in its place. “Go, little hero.” Said Rei, fondly.

Part 3: The Battle-

Tsumi spent most of the time before the stranger came back training. Tsumi spent the last hour sleeping, and when the time came to fight, he was nowhere near rested. Tsumi met the stranger in front of the village, sword in hand. The stranger said to him “You wish to fight? Very well, but loss of life will be your own accountability.” Tsumi smirked “Especially yours.” The stranger drew his katana, which grew to twice its length, and a horizontal blade now sat between the middle and the top, forming a cross. “Well, at, least it’s not on fire.” Said Tsumi, as the blade caught fire. Tsumi took a moment to admire The Stained Soul.
Here’s what he saw:
Tsumi sighed in annoyance. “Let’s see what the Stained Soul is capable of…” The stained soul had a variety of effects on Tsumi. 1, it gave him enough motivation to realize that he could indeed beat this guy. 2, It discolored one of his eyes, making it a complete negative image of the other.

Tsumi swung his blade in an overhead slash, which was blocked, and parried the stranger’s attack. The stranger smirked. “looks like you’re not completely incompetent, like the last one” Tsumi landed an uppercut. “I’d like to think so.” The stranger, not to be defeated by such a young warrior, decided to step it up a notch. “Blackheart technique: Draconic Sword!” Shouted the stranger, confidently. The stranger’s sword melded into a large, living dragon, which coiled around the entire village, and breathed a stream of flame into the center. Tsumi, in a focused rage, was now entirely determined annihilate this stranger. Tsumi jumped right into the dragon’s mouth, and as soon as he was sucked into the digestive tract, he began to destroy the dragon. Now, the dragon’s digestive tract moves anything inside it slowly backwards. Tsumi held his sword straight up, and began spinning head-over-heels, which effectively formed a poor man’s buzz-saw. This cut the dragon in half, due to it’s own digestive tract. Due to sheer momentum, however, Tsumi also managed to severely wound the stranger. The stranger laughed, which caused the blood to splatter on the ground in large pools. "You haven't won yet. Not by a longshot!" said the stranger, fully immersed in, and loving, the feeling of battle.

Tsumi replied by cutting off the stranger's right hand (as lucky as Tsumi was, the stranger was left-handed). The stranger was smiling, now. He trembled, in what seemed to be pure hatred, combined with absolute bliss. "So, it's true. Z has returned." Tsumi ran his blade through the stranger's stomach "I don't know why people call me that, but i do know one thing. MY NAME IS TSUMI BUREDO." he said, before ripping the blade straight upwards, effectively cutting the stranger in half. Tsumi ran into the burning village, determined to save anyone and everyone he could find. Everyone he found, however, had already abandoned themselves to the flames. He searched and searched, before one person, the only one so far still coherent, told him that his family had taken refuge in the forest of Ancestors. Tsumi, now afraid for the lives of his family, ran into the forest.

Dodging regrets here and there, he called for his family. "AMY! MOM! DAD!" he shouted. "Tsumi...." said Amy, from behind him, sounding more like a zombie, and less like his sister. "Tsumi..." Said his mom, also talking slowly. "Tsumi...." Said Tsumi's dad, also slowly (not too different from the way he talked, actually...). Tsumi turned, and saw each one holding serrated knives. They walked toward him, slowly and ominously. Emyli threw her knife directly at Tsumi's head, before rushing at him, hands in a position to choke. Tsumi's reaction was automatic, he didn't react as fast as his hands did. He looked down, and saw his own sword through the heart of his mother. He pulled out the sword, and his mother continued to rush at him. He then made a sudden realization: This was not his family, not anymore. He completely dismembered his family, limb by agonizing limb, and walked slowly toward the Dark Trinity's Chamber, which lay on the outskirts of the village.

Part 4: The Truth-

“Why did you call me Z? That’s not my name.” said Tsumi, to which Kyn replied “Not in this life. Let me tell you a little story. In a different universe, you were regarded as a hero. That hero’s name was Z; however, that hero was ALSO a man reborn. The very original went by the name of Project Z. Project Z’s soul was cut into 26 pieces, with each piece being put into a separate being. Each individual Project was supposed to develop their skills as much as they could, and then, once they had reached their full potential, their portion of the soul was put into a super powerful being, known as CHAOS. The rest of that story, however, is for another time. The SECOND Z created the blackheart fighting style, and, as his final act of heroism, used all three to save the girl he loved. However, during his dying minutes, he found out a horrible truth. Project Z’s soul was doom to cross different realities, all the while doomed to fail.

Anyway, Z created us so that the blackheart jutsu would not be misused, but he himself had to abide by the rules. We, as thanks for bringing us into existence, put him back together, moved him to a different universe, and renamed him Tsumi. You are Tsumi, the sin who will break the chain of failure. That mark that you wear on your chest is the mark of Xyn. Xyn is the process in which the soul is broken up and mended, and always leaves a mark. The mark usually ends up as a scar, unless it happened on a large scale, or more than once. Now, BOTH of those instances happened to you, and thus, your crystal mark was created.” Tsumi looked surprised. “Thanks for everything. I had better be going…” Zo stopped him “You still owe us your soul, boy. The village and its inhabitants were burned to the ground.” Tsumi smiled “No, I don’t. Our bargain was for me to defeat the stranger, not to save the village.” The dark trinity all laughed as hard as they could. “Well done child, come back if you need any help.” Tsumi nodded “thanks.” Kyn spoke. “oh, and by the way, don’t come back.”

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Self-Unapproved.

On account of wanting to reapply.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Looks like it's time! BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] Tumblr_m7hyr3cAfd1rtbg9so2_500

That'll be fifty dollars, please.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Approved edits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]   Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsumi Buredo [7-tails Jinchuuriki]
Page 1 of 1